Windows 10: For some reason i can't open YDKJ: 5th Dementia, but it cannot open because of the error...

Discus and support For some reason i can't open YDKJ: 5th Dementia, but it cannot open because of the error... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot open the app because of an error. SUM1 HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wye Wye, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Wye Wye Win User

For some reason i can't open YDKJ: 5th Dementia, but it cannot open because of the error...

I cannot open the app because of an error. SUM1 HELP

:)

Wye Wye, Feb 27, 2024

2. F.E.A.R. Not Opening/Opening with Error

i have a problem with fear
    everytime i open, it either doesnt open at all, or it opens, i wait, then a error pops up, something about this
    "the memory cannot be "read"
    thats what it said
    i cant remember the memory entries... but could it possibly be my memory?

overclock[r], Feb 27, 2024
  3. Am_I_Evil Win User
    ATI Winflash Not opening

I cannot get ATI Winflash to open for me at all. I've got the newest version and trying in Windows 10 nothing opens (no errors, no nothing...just nothing opens). Following the steps in the thread at the top of this forum and making the USB bootdrive and trying in DOS it says adapter not found so i still cannot do anything. Anyone have any ideas? I would really like to flash my card (XFX RX 570).

Am_I_Evil, Feb 27, 2024
  4. For some reason i can't open YDKJ: 5th Dementia, but it cannot open because of the error...

Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

For some reason i can't open YDKJ: 5th Dementia, but it cannot open because of the error...

1. For some reason i can't open YDKJ: 5th Dementia, but it cannot open because of the error... - Similar Threads - reason can't open

2. I can't open some Excel files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open some Excel files.: I can't open some Excel files from OneDrive or from MS Explorer. I get the following comment: "Cannot open the file because the file path is more than 259 characters. Try shortening the path or the filename". Similar files there are no issues. When I try changing the file...
  3. For some reason i can't open YDKJ: 5th Dementia, but it cannot open because of the error...

For some reason i can't open YDKJ: 5th Dementia, but it cannot open because of the error...: I cannot open the app because of an error. SUM1 HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-some-reason-i-cant-open-ydkj-5th-dementia-but/886af734-669e-4561-87c3-a904a43749f2
  4. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open some websites: I just reseted my windows 10Now, I can't sign to Gmail or youtube.I also get this site can't be reached Hmm can't reach this pageBoth Microsoft Edge and Google chrome. I tried clearing cache, changed DNS, flushed DNS, created new user account but I can't l.Thanks...
  5. Can't open some websites

Can't open some websites: I just reseted my windows 10Now, I can't sign to Gmail or youtube.I also get this site can't be reached Hmm can't reach this pageBoth Microsoft Edge and Google chrome. I tried clearing cache, changed DNS, flushed DNS, created new user account but I can't l.Thanks...
  6. Can't open some websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Cant open the recommended settings for firewall/ Cannot open some apps because of this.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant open the recommended settings for firewall/ Cannot open some apps because of this.: It says that Windows Firewall is using settings that may make my system unsafe, but if I press restore settings, nothing happens and it doesnt get fixed, ive tried this on the control panel and it says, Use recommended settings, but after that it says 0x800070422 ERROR...
  8. i can't open some tabs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i can't open some tabs: I use Chrome and Ican connect to everything except my d2l college stuff for CNA, please help, i have classes tomorrow morning, it says "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-some-tabs/e24866a9-4ef6-4f9d-82a9-0029b3937201
  9. Some settings can't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some settings can't open: Hi, Some of my settings can't open. When i open settings and search some setting,when i presure it,it can't open and takes me back to the home page of settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-settings-cant-open/3e003bf1-82e6-4861-975e-8f354737e127
  10. I cannot open Windows 10 for some reason?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot open Windows 10 for some reason?: I tried opening Windows Store today and for some reason I couldn't open it. It said cannot open ms store or something like that. And when I tried do the command on Powershell: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...