Windows 10: For those who did not get the download...

Discus and support For those who did not get the download... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was waiting (not so patiently) for Win10 to become available on my Windows 7 PC. I broke down last night and tried everything I could to get it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by radamo, Jul 30, 2015.

1. radamo Win User

For those who did not get the download...

I was waiting (not so patiently) for Win10 to become available on my Windows 7 PC. I broke down last night and tried everything I could to get it to download. When all attempts came up blank and all I saw was "We will let you know when your download is ready"... or something like that... I decided to try installed from DVD. I had already used the "Media Creation Tool" to burn a DVD and just installed from that. This was my first "upgrade" to a windows system. Since windows 3.0 all I have ever done was a clean install. I can't believe how smooth this went. Windows 10 is now on my PC and was activated immediately after upgrading without any intervention from me.

Kudos to MSFT on this. Nice work.

:)

radamo, Jul 30, 2015

2. for those who want zoom/stretch functions in the media player

o_0, when did s60 have that feature? id never seen that before.

Sever---01, Jul 30, 2015
  3. for those who want zoom/stretch functions in the media player

maemo.org - Brainstorm: videos not using whole screen

i posted a brainstorm about it.

feel free to add your own contributions, and give the brainstorm a thumbs up.

perhaps if we get enough people supporting it, something will be done about it~!

Sever---01, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

For those who did not get the download...

1. For those who did not get the download... - Similar Threads - those did download

2. For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For those who use McAfee what subscription do you use: It seems McAffee is asking me to always upgrade and add to my subscription. I am on the Advanced individual plan. But during a recent scan recommended I get the PC optimizer and then another scan recommended anti-tracker. This would be three ongoing subsubscriptions. Do I...
  3. A request to those who have Realtek HD Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A request to those who have Realtek HD Audio Manager: Hello.I know that many have been facing the issue that 'Realtek HD Audio Manager' is missing. In the latest Realtek HD Audio Driver update, 6.0.9126.1 released on 3/2/2021 though, Realtek added DTS Audio Control as a replacement, but it provides less features and is more...
  4. for those who already bought Microsoft Precsition Mouse

for those who already bought Microsoft Precsition Mouse: I just wonder if I can program the thumb button in Microsoft precision mouse to move forward or backward by few second in Youtube for example? is it having that capability to be programmed that much? I haven't bought the mouse yet, so I couldn't check "Microsoft Mouse And...
  5. for those who cant open stuff in taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    for those who cant open stuff in taskbar: hit the windows button, it could help, it helped for me. the windows button is on the bottom left. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-those-who-cant-open-stuff-in-taskbar/7a236740-1b87-4122-91b6-975b5bfdb980
  6. Macrium Backups, An Important Lesson for Those Who Don't Backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Backups, An Important Lesson for Those Who Don't Backup: Earlier today I wanted to add a PDF to my iPad. When I tried to drag and drop it into the Books section using iTunes, it wouldn't copy. Further, I noticed that I was unable to sync or backup any devices, nor could I see any of my previous device backups. Oh dear, not good....
  7. Quick RAM question for those who may have done it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick RAM question for those who may have done it: According to this: https://www.compuram.de/blog/en/how-much-ram-can-be-addressed-under-the-current-32-bit-and-64-bit-operating-systems/ my Win 10 Home 64 bit can use 128 GB of RAM. Other sources say the same. Is this legit? Have I finally reached a point in my life where I...
  8. Macrium Backups, An Important Lesson for Those Who Don't Backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Backups, An Important Lesson for Those Who Don't Backup: Earlier today I wanted to add a PDF to my iPad. When I tried to drag and drop it into the Books section using iTunes, it wouldn't copy. Further, I noticed that I was unable to sync or backup any devices, nor could I see any of my previous device backups. Oh dear, not good....
  9. For Those Who Blocked Auto Update - Please Read

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    For Those Who Blocked Auto Update - Please Read: I blocked Win 10 auto update by (1) selecting "Never install driver software from Win Update" in Driver Installation Setting, (2) using the "Show/Hide Update" troubleshooter, and (3) setting my Wi-Fi connection as Metered. Yes, I hate auto updates *chuckle So I see only...
  10. Looking for those who have a 5.1 setup

Looking for those who have a 5.1 setup: I have a set of Z506 and I cant seem to get the two rear speakers to work. I double checked my work and still nothing. I already have windows setup to run in 5.1, and even there the two rears wont play a sound. HELP its driving me insane. I have a Z87 sabertooth. 30809