Windows 10: Force Close An App Causes Black Screen With Cursor

Discus and support Force Close An App Causes Black Screen With Cursor in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I force close (CTRL + ALT + DEL) an app or something which doesn't respond the black screen with cursor appears. I can move the cursor. However... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zanshin777, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Force Close An App Causes Black Screen With Cursor

When I force close (CTRL + ALT + DEL) an app or something which doesn't respond the black screen with cursor appears.

I can move the cursor. However I can't reach any file or something.

How to get out from this situation?

Do I have to sign out and sign in again?

:)

zanshin777, Nov 26, 2016

2. My apps are closing on its own since i have updated windows 10.

My apps are closing on its own since i have updated to windows 10. my laptop becomes screen blackout, then i have to force restart the laptop . this happens each and every time.

Example : I was reading PDF on my laptop , suddenly my screen became black showing nothing but cursor only.

please help me with it.

HARSHDALAL, Nov 26, 2016
  3. Black Screen wth cursor

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my screen sometimes freezes leaving a black screen with the cursor.

Why is this and how can I get out of that mode and/or force a restart?

Beverley Cox, Nov 26, 2016
Thema:

Force Close An App Causes Black Screen With Cursor

1. Force Close An App Causes Black Screen With Cursor - Similar Threads - Force Close App

2. is black screen with cursor caused by windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is black screen with cursor caused by windows 11: black screen with cursor. windows 1while i was watching a video suddenly black screen appeared with cursor. after like 5 seconds windows update came. seconed day it happened when i opened my leptop. i have windows 11. is this windows 11’s problem?...
  3. is black screen with cursor caused by windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is black screen with cursor caused by windows 11: black screen with cursor. windows 1while i was watching a video suddenly black screen appeared with cursor. after like 5 seconds windows update came. seconed day it happened when i opened my leptop. i have windows 11. is this windows 11’s problem?...
  4. Can the black screen with cursor be forced?

Can the black screen with cursor be forced?: I have one student who inevitably "experiences" the exact same problem no matter which of my classroom laptops he is using- after turning on the computer Windows 10, the laptop goes to the black screen with the cursor showing. I know how to fix this issue, but it happens to...
  5. Can the black screen with cursor be forced?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the black screen with cursor be forced?: I have one student who inevitably "experiences" the exact same problem no matter which of my classroom laptops he is using- after turning on the computer Windows 10, the laptop goes to the black screen with the cursor showing. I know how to fix this issue, but it happens to...
  6. Can the black screen with cursor be forced?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Cursor stuck in top left of screen after force-closing application

Cursor stuck in top left of screen after force-closing application: Hi.After force-closing a game window that was freezing on Steam game platform, my cursor stuck itself to the top left of my screen and now I can't move it. I think I may have clicked alt + tab in order to tab out of the freezing application.My wireless mouse Logitech G305...
  8. Cursor stuck in top left of screen after force-closing application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor stuck in top left of screen after force-closing application: Hi.After force-closing a game window that was freezing on Steam game platform, my cursor stuck itself to the top left of my screen and now I can't move it. I think I may have clicked alt + tab in order to tab out of the freezing application.My wireless mouse Logitech G305...
  9. Installation of KB5014668 22000.778 causes Black Screen with Cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation of KB5014668 22000.778 causes Black Screen with Cursor: I am the owner of multiple computers and noticed a "cumulative" update to Windows 11 Pro build 22000.779 today. I started doing this update with 4 of my computers. The update worked on 1, no problems so far, but on the other three, after reboot, the login page would come up,...
  10. Installation of KB5014668 22000.778 causes Black Screen with Cursor

Installation of KB5014668 22000.778 causes Black Screen with Cursor: I am the owner of multiple computers and noticed a "cumulative" update to Windows 11 Pro build 22000.779 today. I started doing this update with 4 of my computers. The update worked on 1, no problems so far, but on the other three, after reboot, the login page would come up,...