Windows 10: Force feedback wheel/joystick on Win 10

Discus and support Force feedback wheel/joystick on Win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone know if the old MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Steering Wheel and Joystick work on Windows 10? Thinking of the USB variety rather than the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scottyboy99, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Force feedback wheel/joystick on Win 10

Does anyone know if the old MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Steering Wheel and Joystick work on Windows 10? Thinking of the USB variety rather than the even older gameport devices. I presume they should just be plug in USB and Windows recognises them.

:)

Scottyboy99, Feb 25, 2016
  2. ReaperG Win User

Generic Usb Joystick Calibration on Windows 10

what it is calling a generic joystick on mine is really a Rumble steering wheel that is for ps 3 An is compatible with win 10 pro but i am seeing its not so

ReaperG, Feb 25, 2016
  3. wlmbroken Win User
    is logitech formulaforce gp compatible with windows 10

It works!!! I've used the older Logitech controller software before, but this one actually enables full force feedback for my Formula Force wheel in Windows 10! I tested it out on Flatout2, works great.

Thanks so much for the reply!

wlmbroken, Feb 25, 2016
Thema:

Force feedback wheel/joystick on Win 10

1. Force feedback wheel/joystick on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Force feedback wheel

2. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working: My Microsoft steering wheel isn't working at all, pedals are working perfectly and when I start up my computer the steering wheel will move itself randomly. The computer and games recognizes this steering wheel but none of the buttons nor the steering, please help!...
  3. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel not working: My Microsoft steering wheel isn't working at all, pedals are working perfectly and when I start up my computer the steering wheel will move itself randomly. The computer and games recognizes this steering wheel but none of the buttons nor the steering, please help!...
  4. Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel: Good Morning, I hope I am asking my questionin the proper place. I have two sidewinderwheels and pedals received from my brother. The first wheel is partnumber is: X04-97607 S/N 9760******** The first pedals partnumber: X04-74735MFG#:...
  5. Year 2000 Thrustmaster Force Feedback Wheel Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Year 2000 Thrustmaster Force Feedback Wheel Problems: Just dusted off the game Formula 1 99 which runs on W10 64 bit quite happily. But my year 2000 approx wheel didn't run at all initially. https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/ffdrw-en/ I found an answer on a Microsoft forum -...
  6. Microsoft Force Feedback Joystick Driver, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Force Feedback Joystick Driver, Windows 10: Yes, I still have one of these and am looking for the original software or new software to work on windows 10. Already downloaded plenty of virii from cnet and other sites claiming to have it. I find it very hard to believe I can't download or get a copy of this software or...
  7. Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB): Hello i just bought a Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel (USB) and i can't install the driver because i don't have a dvd reader, can someone plz send a driver to windows 10 so i can use it instead of buying a brand new one....
  8. Sidewinder force feedback in win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sidewinder force feedback in win 10?: Does anyone know if they work/detect under windows 10? I have a force feedback 2 joystick and also the force feedback wheel. They are years old but still work just great on my windows 7 rig. Would be fantastic if they useable in windows 10 too 9244
  9. MS sidewinder force feedback joystick and wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS sidewinder force feedback joystick and wheel: Just curious, do the MS force feedback wheel and joystick (USB versions) work / get recognised by windows 10? Hope they don't need drivers installed or tracked down. It's old abandoned peripherals (shame) so can understand if they don't. But I was curious if anyone else uses...
  10. MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick and Wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick and Wheel: I still have my MS Sidewinder Force Feedback peripherals (joystick and wheel). Both are the later USB revisions. They worked to perfection on Windows 7 (just plug and play) but do they work/get recognised by Windows 10? The way my machine is setup it will be quite an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get a win10 force feed back joystick to work