Windows 10: Force Uninstall

Discus and support Force Uninstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can i force uninstall a program that wont uninstall because it was downloded via an E:. I downloaded a program (Epic Games) onto my hardrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JacksonConnell, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Force Uninstall

How can i force uninstall a program that wont uninstall because it was downloded via an E:.

I downloaded a program (Epic Games) onto my hardrive except my hardrive was lost and i tried to download the same program on my computer but when i open the installer i get a error of - Invalid Drive: E:\

I thought if i could delete all the files of the old program i might be able to succesfully install it again except i try to uninstall it and again it comes up with and error - Invalid Drive E:\

:)

JacksonConnell, Jul 7, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Force Uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Drone Win User

Force Uninstall

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Force Uninstall

1. Force Uninstall - Similar Threads - Force Uninstall

2. How do I uninstall an update when Window10 keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall an update when Window10 keeps force reinstalling the update and is...: The Windows10 updates KB4552925 and KB5025221 have reduced my PC to a multi thousand dollar paperweight. I uninstalled them, paused updates, and restarted. Windows10 reinstalls the updates immediately. I uninstall again and disconnect internet and make sure the files it needs...
  3. How do I uninstall an update when Window10 keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall an update when Window10 keeps force reinstalling the update and is...: The Windows10 updates KB4552925 and KB5025221 have reduced my PC to a multi thousand dollar paperweight. I uninstalled them, paused updates, and restarted. Windows10 reinstalls the updates immediately. I uninstall again and disconnect internet and make sure the files it needs...
  4. How do I uninstall an update when Window10 keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...: The Windows10 updates KB4552925 and KB5025221 have reduced my PC to a multi thousand dollar paperweight. I uninstalled them, paused updates, and restarted. Windows10 reinstalls the updates immediately. I uninstall again and disconnect internet and make sure the files it needs...
  6. How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...: The Windows10 updates KB4552925 and KB5025221 have reduced my PC to a multi thousand dollar paperweight. I uninstalled them, paused updates, and restarted. Windows10 reinstalls the updates immediately. I uninstall again and disconnect internet and make sure the files it needs...
  7. How to Uninstall and Update when Window10 keeps keeps force reinstalling the update and is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Unable to delete a rogue windows 10 Service after forced uninstallation in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete a rogue windows 10 Service after forced uninstallation in Safe Mode: _Hello community!Thanks for taking the time to read this one ! Its kinda simple, but complex in itself... I have a Win10 Pro machine with a Gigabyte mobo. as a thorough engineer that I am , I installed the mobo´s utilities form here https://www.gigabyte.com/Support/Utility...
  9. Unable to delete a rogue windows 10 Service after forced uninstallation in Safe Mode

Unable to delete a rogue windows 10 Service after forced uninstallation in Safe Mode: _Hello community!Thanks for taking the time to read this one ! Its kinda simple, but complex in itself... I have a Win10 Pro machine with a Gigabyte mobo. as a thorough engineer that I am , I installed the mobo´s utilities form here https://www.gigabyte.com/Support/Utility...
  10. Unable to delete a rogue windows 10 Service after forced uninstallation in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Customization