Windows 10: Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

Discus and support Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As I said in the question I reset my pc from the settings deleting all files and once it was finished resetting, the pc asked me to sign into my user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrew_123456_123456, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

As I said in the question I reset my pc from the settings deleting all files and once it was finished resetting, the pc asked me to sign into my user profile with no other options. Every-time I sign into my profile the pc says user profile service failed sign in as it cannot be loaded. I have already reset my pc from this Lock Screen and I’m still having this same issue.

:)

Andrew_123456_123456, Feb 27, 2024

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Feb 27, 2024
  3. v444 Win User
    script to delete users profile

A1- i guess local. (please check the attachment,i'm following those steps to do it, if it helps you to figure out if it's on PC or local)
    A2- no i don't need logs.

Full user delete.docx

4. Tin L Win User

Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

User Profile not Signing in

Hi Michael,

I'm Christine, a Windows user like you. I can see here that you're receiving a message saying "The User Profile service failed the sign-in". This issue usually occurs due to corrupted user profile. No worries, I'll do my best to help you.

May I know if you are currently signed in on this device? If yes, I will suggest you to follow the steps below:

1. Update Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/upd...

2. Please try to run the sfc scannow to check if there's a corrupted system file. Kindly follow the steps from the link below:

Please click start menu and type cmd, right click on it and choose CMD with Admin.

Type sfc /scannow and hit enter. NOTE: There's a space between c and /

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-t...

Restart your device and check if the issue persists.

3. If the issue persists, I will suggest you to create a new user profile and check if you'll get the same issue there, if not, let's transfer all of your files from the old user profile to the new one.

Create new user profile:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

If the issue is not there, you may follow the steps from the link below on how you can transfer your files from old one to the new profile:

Copy files to the new user profile

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix...

Please let me know the result. I'll be happy to assist you all the way until it's resolved.

Thank you,

Christine L

Independent Advisor

Tin L, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

1. Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything... - Similar Threads - Forced sign user

2. Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...: As I said in the question I reset my pc from the settings deleting all files and once it was finished resetting, the pc asked me to sign into my user profile with no other options. Every-time I sign into my profile the pc says user profile service failed sign in as it cannot...
  3. Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forced to sign into user profile after reset which deleted user profile. Is there anything...: As I said in the question I reset my pc from the settings deleting all files and once it was finished resetting, the pc asked me to sign into my user profile with no other options. Every-time I sign into my profile the pc says user profile service failed sign in as it cannot...
  4. user profile deleted

user profile deleted: I am resetting my Windows 10 laptop. Tried to clean ALL files & re-login. But it saysThe User Profile Service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-deleted/22cf925c-474c-459a-950a-435569558fdf
  5. user profile deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    user profile deleted: I am resetting my Windows 10 laptop. Tried to clean ALL files & re-login. But it saysThe User Profile Service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-deleted/22cf925c-474c-459a-950a-435569558fdf
  6. User Profile not Signing in

User Profile not Signing in: Every time I try to start my PC, it says “The User Profile service failed the sign-in. User could not be loaded”. It works after I restart it, but it always happens whenever I start my computer and it gets annoying. I have had looked at many tutorials on YouTube on how to fix...
  7. User Profile not Signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile not Signing in: Every time I try to start my PC, it says “The User Profile service failed the sign-in. User could not be loaded”. It works after I restart it, but it always happens whenever I start my computer and it gets annoying. I have had looked at many tutorials on YouTube on how to fix...
  8. Delete User Profile

Delete User Profile: I see a second user profile that auto pops up at the Windows Hello sign in. It asks for the username and password and I believe it's an account I accidentally created somehow. How do I delete this profile? I checked in Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Manage...
  9. Deleting a User Profile.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting a User Profile.: I have 2 profiles on my laptop and I want to delete the secondary one as it is no longer used. How to delete the user profile along with the data? And how to do delete while retaining the data? And will deleting a profile of 80+ Gigs improve the performance of my laptop?...
  10. Sign-in and User Profiles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sign-in and User Profiles: We are having problems logging in with a certain user profile. Windows 10 Home. When we log in directly with one user account the screen comes up black. When we logged in with another Microsoft online account, everything comes up fine. We uninstalled the latest updates. Now...