Windows 10: Foreign language appears in some places

Discus and support Foreign language appears in some places in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't think the title is correctly put but the screenshot I posted would hopefully explain what i really mean. Such problem appear in couple of other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by amg77, Feb 22, 2016.

1. amg77 Win User

Foreign language appears in some places

I don't think the title is correctly put but the screenshot I posted would hopefully explain what i really mean. Such problem appear in couple of other places but i couldn't find it the time i was writing this. Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated.
    Foreign language appears in some places [​IMG]

:)

amg77, Feb 22, 2016

2. Uusi ohjelmistopäivitys v. 04.03 --> SMS ongelma

Yeh but think about it they manged to navigate to the page hit the right buttons and type in the right place .

Suppose its the job of actually explaining a problem in a foreign language thats the problem for the poster .

jje

jjegan---01, Feb 22, 2016
  3. WM789 Win User
    market place

I am a foreigner living in Malaysia. I have not been able to buy any apps at the Windows Market Place because its in the local Malay language. Which obviously I cannot understand. Why doesn't windows provide a language choice for the Market? I'm forced
    to use free apps only. Is there any workround?

WM789, Feb 22, 2016
Thema:

Foreign language appears in some places

1. Foreign language appears in some places - Similar Threads - Foreign language appears

2. Loging screen showing some foreign language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loging screen showing some foreign language: Recently my son had hit the toggle switch on my power bar and some how corrupted my windows in the process, I couldn't load in without a bsod driver error so I've gone and reinstalled windows, Now I've noticed longer boot posts to appear and this morning my login screen was...
  3. Loging screen showing some foreign language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loging screen showing some foreign language: Recently my son had hit the toggle switch on my power bar and some how corrupted my windows in the process, I couldn't load in without a bsod driver error so I've gone and reinstalled windows, Now I've noticed longer boot posts to appear and this morning my login screen was...
  4. Chrome and Edge Display Some Web Pages In A Foreign Language

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Edge Display Some Web Pages In A Foreign Language: For some unknown reason, on my desktop and laptop Chrome and Microsoft Edge display some specific web pages in a foreign language (Sinhala)*. This does not happen with Internet explorer. Its very annoying. I am convinced this has something to do with my Microsoft account...
  5. adds in foreign language

in Windows 10 Customization
    adds in foreign language: how do I prevent adds in foreign language, not English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adds-in-foreign-language/1df64c22-c30a-4495-bf5c-41096f7153c4
  6. Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language: When I visit the Fstoppers - Photography News and Community for Creative Professionals with Chrome all the headers appear in a foreign language. My chrome language settings are set to English. This doesn't happen with Internet Explorer. The problem is only for this specific...
  7. Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language: When I visit the Fstoppers - Photography News and Community for Creative Professionals with Chrome all the headers appear in a foreign language. My chrome language settings are set to English. This doesn't happen with Internet Explorer. The problem is only for this specific...
  8. Change default language from foreign in the foreign language Window setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change default language from foreign in the foreign language Window setting: I added language extensions yesterday. My system is now displaying a foreign language that I cannot read. I want to change the Default language, but I cannot execute the instructions because I cannot read page in the foreign language. Please help....
  9. foreign language keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    foreign language keyboard: Where do I find instructions how to install a foreign language keyboard in Windows 10? In earlier Operating Systems such information was easily available within the OS without having to resort to the Internet....
  10. why does widow explorer appear in foreign language

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does widow explorer appear in foreign language: why does window explorer appear in foreign language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-widow-explorer-appear-in-foreign-language/a3b19e13-f6dc-4742-a58e-10a25e7e41ab