Windows 10: Foreign language appears in some places

Discus and support Foreign language appears in some places in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't think the title is correctly put but the screenshot I posted would hopefully explain what i really mean. Such problem appear in couple of other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by amg77, Feb 22, 2016.

1. amg77 Win User

Foreign language appears in some places

I don't think the title is correctly put but the screenshot I posted would hopefully explain what i really mean. Such problem appear in couple of other places but i couldn't find it the time i was writing this. Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated.
    Foreign language appears in some places [​IMG]

:)

amg77, Feb 22, 2016

2. Uusi ohjelmistopäivitys v. 04.03 --> SMS ongelma

Yeh but think about it they manged to navigate to the page hit the right buttons and type in the right place .

Suppose its the job of actually explaining a problem in a foreign language thats the problem for the poster .

jje

jjegan---01, Feb 22, 2016
  3. WM789 Win User
    market place

I am a foreigner living in Malaysia. I have not been able to buy any apps at the Windows Market Place because its in the local Malay language. Which obviously I cannot understand. Why doesn't windows provide a language choice for the Market? I'm forced
    to use free apps only. Is there any workround?

WM789, Feb 22, 2016
Thema:

Foreign language appears in some places

1. Foreign language appears in some places - Similar Threads - Foreign language appears

2. Cant click on some places

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant click on some places: Hello, I have this laptop since 2012, This laptop was upgraded to Windows 10 in 2018 by my mom even though this laptop is for windows 7. (My windows isn't activated for some reason and cannot activate when i tried to.) They formatted it and everything, and after i use it...
  3. Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Receiving email messages from Microsoft in Foreign language: Hello, I just switch to windows from Mac, I registered my windows 10 account stating that English was my language. However, when I receive emails from Microsoft they are in a foreign language. What must I do to receive email in English as I registered in my profile? I live...
  4. Default Apps Automatically Displaying Foreign Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Apps Automatically Displaying Foreign Language: Hi there, I recently downloaded a Greek language pack for a unit I'm doing at college and for some reason after downloading it all my default apps are automatically displaying in Greek even though my Windows display language is English. All my other apps are still in English,...
  5. Cursor Disappears and then Appears in a different place!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor Disappears and then Appears in a different place!: So I have been having this problem where my cursor disappears and appears in a different place, it does not happen often but ever since I got the this laptop and mouse it's been happening. I think its the mouse's fault, it's a Logitech G403. Please help!...
  6. Issue about Default language on multi-language workgroups & foreign countries that use the...

Issue about Default language on multi-language workgroups & foreign countries that use the...: previous versions of windows let you choose the default keyboard layout that you use for all the apps, but in the new versions it is related to your default display language, so for example if you want to use your windows in Hebrew (my case) but you use most of your apps in...
  7. Foreign language character input

Foreign language character input: Foreign language characters (like ā instead of a) used to be accessed by typing Alt + 'the key you want', but now for some reason it is Alt + Ctrl + 'the key you want'. Can i change it back to the way it was? I looked all over but couldn't find a way to do it. I have the...
  8. Foreign language in app window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Foreign language in app window: For some reason some fields of software display in a foreign language! In the language settings there are only two languages, English (US) and English (UK). As you can see on the Scribus screenshot, some fields are most definitely not English!! *Devil Weird enough, I...
  9. Need some storage place

in Windows 10 Support
    Need some storage place: Hello Forum, I spent many hours to have subtitled some movies, now I am short of space on my disks. I was looking on the web for some free space, found some. There is also on my pc something named "One drive" - dont know what it is or how to use it. My questions are: Can...
  10. Language packs for some languages not available (yet)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Language packs for some languages not available (yet): Hi there Some language packs aren't available yet - even on UPDATE the languages are removed. For example on W8.1 I had (scr shot 1) On W10 gives (scr shot 2). I suppose it's only a matter of waiting but I can't see if the language packs are all that different from...