Windows 10: Foreign language in app window

Discus and support Foreign language in app window in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason some fields of software display in a foreign language! In the language settings there are only two languages, English (US) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Antonf, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Antonf Win User

Foreign language in app window

For some reason some fields of software display in a foreign language!

In the language settings there are only two languages, English (US) and English (UK).

As you can see on the Scribus screenshot, some fields are most definitely not English!! *Devil

Weird enough, I have another W10 notebook and there the display is in English!

Please help!

:)

Antonf, Aug 10, 2017

2. In MS foreign language app

Problem solved. Thx.

Andrewofoceannj, Aug 10, 2017
  3. In MS foreign language app

How to input the Chinese character, 女?

Andrewofoceannj, Aug 10, 2017
Thema:

Foreign language in app window

1. Foreign language in app window - Similar Threads - Foreign language app

2. My Widgets are in foreign language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Widgets are in foreign language: My System settings and language is set to English United States. My Region is the Netherlands, because that's where I live. I don't speak the language of the region Dutch. Windows assumes that I do speak Dutch and shows me widgets and news content in local language. How do I...
  3. My Widgets are in foreign language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Widgets are in foreign language: My System settings and language is set to English United States. My Region is the Netherlands, because that's where I live. I don't speak the language of the region Dutch. Windows assumes that I do speak Dutch and shows me widgets and news content in local language. How do I...
  4. foreign language app hindi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    foreign language app hindi: i just purchased my laptop and ive been wandering around the internet to download apps from official websites. then i noticed, theres new program installed on my laptop in hindi language. it cant be uninstalled and when i click manage, it transferred me to language settings...
  5. adds in foreign language

in Windows 10 Customization
    adds in foreign language: how do I prevent adds in foreign language, not English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adds-in-foreign-language/1df64c22-c30a-4495-bf5c-41096f7153c4
  6. Baffling Problem regarding foreign languages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Baffling Problem regarding foreign languages: Hi, I hope this is the right place: Got a new laptop. Added Japanese Language Pack ( so I can type in Japanese). Tried to rip some CDs, and I have this issue: Windows media didn't have issues getting Japanese text and such :...
  7. Change default language from foreign in the foreign language Window setting

Change default language from foreign in the foreign language Window setting: I added language extensions yesterday. My system is now displaying a foreign language that I cannot read. I want to change the Default language, but I cannot execute the instructions because I cannot read page in the foreign language. Please help....
  8. foreign language keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    foreign language keyboard: Where do I find instructions how to install a foreign language keyboard in Windows 10? In earlier Operating Systems such information was easily available within the OS without having to resort to the Internet....
  9. Default Apps Automatically Displaying Foreign Language

Default Apps Automatically Displaying Foreign Language: Hi there, I recently downloaded a Greek language pack for a unit I'm doing at college and for some reason after downloading it all my default apps are automatically displaying in Greek even though my Windows display language is English. All my other apps are still in English,...
  10. Foreign language character input

Foreign language character input: Foreign language characters (like ā instead of a) used to be accessed by typing Alt + 'the key you want', but now for some reason it is Alt + Ctrl + 'the key you want'. Can i change it back to the way it was? I looked all over but couldn't find a way to do it. I have the...