Windows 10: Foreign mark showing in centre of screen.

Discus and support Foreign mark showing in centre of screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is the cause of a small black coloured inverted triangle showing permanently in centre of screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bairn_966, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Bairn_966 Win User

Foreign mark showing in centre of screen.

What is the cause of a small black coloured inverted triangle showing permanently in centre of screen?

:)

Bairn_966, Aug 7, 2018

2. Foreign Disk

Hi,

You will only lose the data in the Foreign Disk once you convert it to a "Basic Disk" in Disk Management.

To allow the disk to be recognized, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type "Disk Management" and click on it.
    • Right-click on the foreign disk and select "Import Foreign Disks..."

Feel free to post back with more information.

Israel Arn, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Foreign mark showing in centre of screen. - Similar Threads - Foreign mark showing

2. Loging screen showing some foreign language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loging screen showing some foreign language: Recently my son had hit the toggle switch on my power bar and some how corrupted my windows in the process, I couldn't load in without a bsod driver error so I've gone and reinstalled windows, Now I've noticed longer boot posts to appear and this morning my login screen was...
  3. Loging screen showing some foreign language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loging screen showing some foreign language: Recently my son had hit the toggle switch on my power bar and some how corrupted my windows in the process, I couldn't load in without a bsod driver error so I've gone and reinstalled windows, Now I've noticed longer boot posts to appear and this morning my login screen was...
  4. Tablet Mode not showing in the action centre!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet Mode not showing in the action centre!: Hi Everyone,I recently updated my windows. It is a few days since I have got the Update. Today when I was searching for tablet mode, I was not able to find it. Eventhough I do not have a touch screen, I like using that. I checked the setings and it was there but it was not...
  5. Excel files showing up in foreign language

Excel files showing up in foreign language: I recently started receiving Excel files in English from USA and opening files only to see spreadsheets written in a foreign, maybe eastern european language. Is there any reason this would start happening?...
  6. NETSTAT Foreign Address Shows "None" and State shows "Secure"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NETSTAT Foreign Address Shows "None" and State shows "Secure": HOW TO SECURE?[ATTACH] One of my computerconnected to Network shows different NETSTAT results and others show different results. Check screenshot....
  7. sign in shows foreign country

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sign in shows foreign country: attempt to contact ms support thru chat direct OR thru browser. In both instances and with multiple different browsers I get the same message - "Sorry my bot code is having an issue". So, I can not get an answer from Microsoft. I do not feel that I should pay for an answer....
  8. Dual boot system shows mirrored drives as foreign

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Dual boot system shows mirrored drives as foreign: I have a dual boot system running win 10 on both drives (one 256Gb SSD and one a 2 Tb 7200 rpm). I am using two 4Tb drives mirrored for storage. When I boot to the SSD the disc manager says the two 4Tb drives are foreign. I can import them back in and they work fine but now...
  9. problem with page not centred to screen

problem with page not centred to screen: - I can only see part of the page on my computer screen. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-page-not-centred-to-screen/7ffdeec7-3d3a-4eea-868a-5f95dd8645cc
  10. foreign upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    foreign upgrade: just curious as to why the update has not come along im currently at 1803 but nothing has updated in Singapore at the moment but should be reg in Bremerton WA USA WT* 123061