Windows 10: Forever "working"

Discus and support Forever "working" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All. I have just installed W10 from W7. When I try to add an app, all I get is WORKING.......... ( lot of moving spots) and nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZL2BMH, Nov 10, 2015.

1. ZL2BMH Win User

Forever "working"

Hello All.

I have just installed W10 from W7.

When I try to add an app, all I get is WORKING.......... ( lot of moving spots) and nothing eventuates.

Help please. Regards.

:)

ZL2BMH, Nov 10, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Nov 10, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Forever "working" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Forever "working" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Forever "working" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Forever "working" :)

musum, Nov 10, 2015
  4. Forever "working"

Hello ZL2BMH Welcome to the Ten Forums!

When you say installed W10 from W7 would that be in regard to an upgrade install from the previous version or did you go with a full clean install? It sounds all too much like you saw the upgrade install take place and could have saved the additional effort you will now likely need to see the upgrade replaced by a fresh clean install of 10. And if you download 10 again soon you will be able to use your old 7 product key as well!

In the meantime however you will likely want to clean up the mess the upgrade made of things since about 1 out of 3 upgrades will actually come out working without headaches! To see a fresh copy of 10 activated despite the upgrade you may still have to follow the steps in the guide just for this type of occasion. Clean Install Windows 10 Directly without having to Upgrade First - Windows 10 Forums

The initial upgrade here met with some resistance as well taking a full day until finding out I had to unplug the two storage drives while 7 would go on and simply ignore them when placing the boot files, boot loader, temp installation folders on the OS drive! The second upgrade install was used to fix the first but wouldn't activate during that first hectic week while the clean install the following weekend did! You shouldn't have any problem at this time!*Smile

Night Hawk, Nov 10, 2015
  5. ZL2BMH Win User
    Thank you for your excellent reply and advice, working on what you suggested now.

ZL2BMH, Nov 10, 2015
  6. I went through a few real buggy upgrades here and can say that you won't be too happy keeping that one on! You should immediately notice a vast improvement and will likely not even need the guide if you saw the upgrade activated. But just the same it will be good hearing the update on the thread here.

Night Hawk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Forever "working"

1. Forever "working" - Similar Threads - Forever working

2. File Explorer takes forever to load - "working on it"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer takes forever to load - "working on it": I have researched this forum and Google and I've done all that has been suggested to try to fix this very annoying issue but nothing worked - Nov 2023It continues to take a very long time to load - "working on it"Windows bug that never got fixedWindows is also up.to.date....
  3. File Explorer takes forever to load - "working on it"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer takes forever to load - "working on it": I have researched this forum and Google and I've done all that has been suggested to try to fix this very annoying issue but nothing worked - Nov 2023It continues to take a very long time to load - "working on it"Windows bug that never got fixedWindows is also up.to.date....
  4. File Explorer takes forever to load - "working on it"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. taking forever to "setup device for work"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    taking forever to "setup device for work": the device is a yoga 11e Education Series it gets stuck on the setup and it doesnt stop. its stuck on Joining your orginization network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-forever-to-setup-device-for-work/ba1c3150-d8fc-475c-b8b2-bc3101950b25
  6. taking forever to "setup device for work"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taking forever to "setup device for work": the device is a yoga 11e Education Series it gets stuck on the setup and it doesnt stop. its stuck on Joining your orginization network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-forever-to-setup-device-for-work/ba1c3150-d8fc-475c-b8b2-bc3101950b25
  7. taking forever to "setup device for work"

8. File Explorer Opens to the Green Block Moving to Open and Working On It Forever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Opens to the Green Block Moving to Open and Working On It Forever: I have purchased a new Dell 5150 and I have had never-ending problems with File Explorer and Quick Access continuously not opening up. It was so bad that Dell sent me another 5150. Now the second computer has the same problems. I have tried every suggestion via forums, for...
  9. File Explorer Opens to the Green Block Moving to Open and Working On It Forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Opens to the Green Block Moving to Open and Working On It Forever: I have purchased a new Dell 5150 and I have had never-ending problems with File Explorer and Quick Access continuously not opening up. It was so bad that Dell sent me another 5150. Now the second computer has the same problems. I have tried every suggestion via forums, for...
  10. File Explorer Opens to the Green Block Moving to Open and Working On It Forever