Windows 10: forget my microsoft account password

Discus and support forget my microsoft account password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Please Help me. First, sorry for my English. I have a big problem. stage: Windows 10, set to boot in safe mode (alternate shell) without network... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Apalmero, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Apalmero Win User

forget my microsoft account password

Please Help me. First, sorry for my English. I have a big problem. stage: Windows 10, set to boot in safe mode (alternate shell) without network access. So, I forget my microsoft account password (usually i used my pin), how to get into the alternative shell or how to boot normally. ¿?

:)

Apalmero, Nov 18, 2015

2. i forgot my password to Microsoft account

I need help with my Microsoft account email account forget password

DeniseWinn, Nov 18, 2015
  3. I have 2 computers and I forgot the password on on of them can you help.

Microsoft gives you the opportunity of password change. Just login to your account and click on forget the password.

for this go to microsoft account. visit
    Microsoft
    site. Enter ur login and then click forget password.

ZohaibMurtaza, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 18, 2015
  5. Apalmero Win User
    Brink thanks your quick answer. But my trouble it's that network not connected. the option I have set for the boot was alternate shell without network. I was thinking use the Windows Password Key tool, what do you think about?

Apalmero, Nov 18, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    That's not going to help you with a Microsoft account.

Are you able to boot the computer to Safe Mode with networking using one of the other options below?

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

If not, then you'll need to use another computer with internet to reset your MS password to then be able to boot to normal mode and sign in to your computer.

Brink, Nov 18, 2015
  7. Apalmero Win User
    Ok, it´s clear, please, one last question, there is no way to force to get the Advanced Startup Options, maybe pressing a key or something.

Thank´s in advance.

Apalmero, Nov 18, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. forget my microsoft account password - Similar Threads - forget microsoft account

2. I forget my computer password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forget my computer password: Hello I forget my computer password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-my-computer-password/3a68fe66-66a7-4ed8-99a2-0d3fa09f959d
  3. Forgetted my surface pro password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgetted my surface pro password?: I have forgetted my surface pro password and it was not logged in with my microsoft accout. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgetted-my-surface-pro-password/4cc689c9-d749-45c0-ab9f-325b87e18e9d
  4. windows forget password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows forget password: Hello Imagine an organization with 5,000 users. If 5% of users forget their Windows password, which is Join Domain, 250 requests for password change will be sent to the admin every day. Is it possible to add a password forget option on the Windows login page?...
  5. admin password forget

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    admin password forget: I was Admin of Windows Then my admin account just hide from login then i use standard user then i forget password i cant make standard to Admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-forget/4c0a28ab-e448-40e5-8fd4-fe553a9128ea
  6. i forget my pin and password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i forget my pin and password: hi i forget my pin and password in my surface 7pro. windows say "your pin is required to sign in." i lost my my back up USD flash drive. forget pin is disabled what ca i do?...
  7. Forget my PC password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forget my PC password: Good evening, I forgot my PC password, I have try every steps to reset the password but I can’t access my PC . What can I do?! I don’t want to delete any files. Thanks...
  8. How To Chnage Your Computer Password If You Forget With Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How To Chnage Your Computer Password If You Forget With Microsoft Account: How To Chnage Your Computer Password If You Forget With Microsoft Account I Read More Articles They Said Reset Microsoft Account passowrd i also reset i didn't get any change please answer my question fast beacuse i forget my computer password now how can i reset please...
  9. PC forgets my password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PC forgets my password: I am running Windows 10 Pro although the PC is not on a domain, most of the time the PC runs 24\7. The problem is when I have to reboot the PC, it does not like accepting my password to log back in. If I reboot the PC and wait for it to finish loading and then log back in it...
  10. Store won't forget my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store won't forget my Microsoft account: Hi! ^_^ I'll give you my experiences with the new Store for shorts: Many of my friends and relatives are buying copies of Windows 10 and they wanted me to install it on their PCs with all the software they need. Everything went perfect until I had the great idea of login...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i forget my microsoft account password..please help

2. foget the password of Microsoft account need help

3. forget about my family on microsoft account

4. i forget my Microsoft account password