Windows 10: Forging a full fibre broadband and 5G future for all in UK

Discus and support Forging a full fibre broadband and 5G future for all in UK in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Mandatory full fibre broadband for all new build homes and a new priority to connect hard-to-reach rural areas are key measures proposed in a national,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Forging a full fibre broadband and 5G future for all in UK

Source: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/f...future-for-all

:)

Brink, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Verizon to launch 5G residential broadband in up to 5 markets in 2018

Source: Verizon to launch 5G residential broadband services in up to 5 markets in 2018 | About Verizon

Brink, Jul 23, 2018
  3. choppy Win User
    UK homes to get super-fast fibre

yay finally we are on the verge of faster net! fuck you tiscali!!

BBC NEWS | Technology | UK homes to get super-fast fibre

"The UK's first "fibre town" could go online in the autumn, delivering speeds of about 100Mbps to consumers' homes. Fibre firm H20 provides super-fast broadband via the sewers and either Bournemouth, Northampton or Dundee will be offered the service first."

choppy, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Forging a full fibre broadband and 5G future for all in UK - Similar Threads - Forging full fibre

2. 64-bit Windows pcs do not connect to my new full fibre broadband?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    64-bit Windows pcs do not connect to my new full fibre broadband?: I have 2 64-bit Windows 10 pcs, a laptop and a desktop and a new Windows 11 laptop. All three machines worked on my old copper broadband connection. Once I had installed a new full-fibre connection the two 64-bit machines cannot connect to the internet. The diagnostics screen...
  3. 64-bit Windows pcs do not connect to my new full fibre broadband?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    64-bit Windows pcs do not connect to my new full fibre broadband?: I have 2 64-bit Windows 10 pcs, a laptop and a desktop and a new Windows 11 laptop. All three machines worked on my old copper broadband connection. Once I had installed a new full-fibre connection the two 64-bit machines cannot connect to the internet. The diagnostics screen...
  4. 64-bit Windows pcs do not connect to my new full fibre broadband?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Is fibre broadband a waste of £ for our situation?

Is fibre broadband a waste of £ for our situation?: My ADSL (copper wire) download speed is 13.2 Mbps (see BT Wholesale Test Result picture), which I feel is enough bandwidth for our situation. We use Netflix which only needs 5 Mbps leaving 8.2 Mbps for one other user (there are only the two of us). We only do web browsing,...
  6. Anybody using 5G Phones -- performance compared with Broadband anybody

Anybody using 5G Phones -- performance compared with Broadband anybody: Hi folks assuming the data plans aren't hideously expensive I was wondering what the 5G service would be like if the standard Broadband systems become "Stressed" -- loads more working from home, streaming multi-media, video conferencing and skype , "Virtual parties" etc etc....
  7. Fibre installation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fibre installation: Hi Guys, I recently had Vumatel Fibre installed on my property, (residential for home use) only had it for a couple weeks but now when I switch on my PC it tells me: "your computer was unable to start...." "Start up repair is checking yr system for problems." Then...
  8. UK Broadband via Mobile SIM Plans?

UK Broadband via Mobile SIM Plans?: I'm fed up with the poor service and expense of Virgin Media for UK broadband (70Mbps) and all day phone calls for £50 plus. I've just bought a 4G phone and find I can tether it to my Windows 10 laptop or PC and get 35Mbps internet download speed which is fast enough for my...
  9. UK Broadband 'Dongles'

UK Broadband 'Dongles': A friend of mine doesn't want home broadband but needs broadband access for a Windows 10 laptop. What are the best options in the UK for broadband access e.g. 'dongles' with PAYG or on contract? 113289
  10. Verizon to launch 5G residential broadband in up to 5 markets in 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Verizon to launch 5G residential broadband in up to 5 markets in 2018: pewt6lioOfA NEW YORK – Leading the industry with the first commercial application of next-generation broadband services, Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) today announced it will launch wireless residential broadband services in three to five U.S. markets in...