Windows 10: Forgot my Windows 10 password

Discus and support Forgot my Windows 10 password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I changed my lock screen password after updating the latest version of windows 10. When I am turning on my pc it is showing Something happened and your... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sumant Nayak, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Forgot my Windows 10 password

I changed my lock screen password after updating the latest version of windows 10. When I am turning on my pc it is showing Something happened and your PIN isn't available. click to setup your PIN again. But when I am click to setup it is not showing anything please help

:)

Sumant Nayak, Nov 30, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Forgot Windows 10 password...

So I fired up my laptop in order to use it to flash a router without mucking around with the rest of my networking... and I forgot the password to log in. Is there anything I can do short of reinstalling windows, or downloading a Linux LiveCD? (If I do have to download something, I'd prefer the file size to be as small as possible, because of evil data caps)

3. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

Change or reset your Windows password

You may also refer to the below article.

You can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Forgot my Windows 10 password

Forgot Windows 10 password...

For future reference, there have been reports that this was patched out several weeks back. I found an alternative method doing some registry diving.
    Reset Windows 10 password without using third party tools

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

Forgot my Windows 10 password

1. Forgot my Windows 10 password - Similar Threads - Forgot password

2. Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN: How do I re-set my windows password using my windows PIN?And is there a way to use my new password to log in without Windows wanting me to change it to a "PIN" login?...
  3. Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN: How do I re-set my windows password using my windows PIN?And is there a way to use my new password to log in without Windows wanting me to change it to a "PIN" login?...
  4. Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Deleted disk space forgot admin password and it won’t let me reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted disk space forgot admin password and it won’t let me reset: So I deleted all my local disk space because I didn’t know what it did then I accidentally logged out of my admin account and I forgot the name I used which should have been Anthony but it didn’t work so I can’t use that account then I try to reset my pc but every time it...
  6. Deleted disk space forgot admin password and it won’t let me reset

Deleted disk space forgot admin password and it won’t let me reset: So I deleted all my local disk space because I didn’t know what it did then I accidentally logged out of my admin account and I forgot the name I used which should have been Anthony but it didn’t work so I can’t use that account then I try to reset my pc but every time it...
  7. HELP!!! I forgot my password and I can't reset it because I am not getting recovery key on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP!!! I forgot my password and I can't reset it because I am not getting recovery key on...: I have a Laptop which is facing Blue Screen of Death. Now when I try to restore it, it asks me for a BitLocker Recovery Key. To generate the Recovery Key, I need to login to my account, which I am unable to, as I have forgotten my password I use a PIN to login to my system.I...
  8. HELP!!! I forgot my password and I can't reset it because I am not getting recovery key on...

HELP!!! I forgot my password and I can't reset it because I am not getting recovery key on...: I have a Laptop which is facing Blue Screen of Death. Now when I try to restore it, it asks me for a BitLocker Recovery Key. To generate the Recovery Key, I need to login to my account, which I am unable to, as I have forgotten my password I use a PIN to login to my system.I...
  9. Forgot password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot password: So I haven't logged into my Dell vostro laptop in a few months and I have forgot the password to log into it and when i try a few passwords the laptop does say I have tried to many passwords and so i reset the laptop and when i try to reset the password it tells me to enter a...
  10. Forgot password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password: So I haven't logged into my Dell vostro laptop in a few months and I have forgot the password to log into it and when i try a few passwords the laptop does say I have tried to many passwords and so i reset the laptop and when i try to reset the password it tells me to enter a...