Windows 10: Forgotten PIN

Discus and support Forgotten PIN in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a HP laptop windows 10. I forgot my PIN and I can’t get in my laptop. I have the security email but there is no option of “I forgot my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jaideep singh1, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Forgotten PIN

Hi, I have a HP laptop windows 10. I forgot my PIN and I can’t get in my laptop. I have the security email but there is no option of “I forgot my password” and “sign in options” on the screen. I’ve tried wrong PIN several times and I don’t want to risk it lock. Please can anyone help me??

:)

jaideep singh1, Dec 10, 2023

2. Forgotten PIN and expired password

Hi Dyari,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried steps of both links:

• #1: reset PIN code
      • I see no link "reset your PIN"on login page --> I can't reset it
    • #2: change or reset windows password
      • My Windows account is not displayed at all on login page.
      • I am using a local account
    If you have any other suggestion, I would be more than happy to try.

Regards,

Guillaume

Guillaume ., Dec 10, 2023
  3. MrsT22110 Win User
    forgotten pin

Hi,

I'm going around in circles here.

I want to download Windows Draw.

I'm asked for my PIN - I have absolutely no memory of ever setting a PIN.

I click on "I have forgotten my PIN"

I'm asked to sign In, but I am already signed in.

My contact phone number has changed so that won't work.

I go to the site suggested;

I'm asked for my PIN - I have absolutely no memory of ever setting a PIN.

I click on "I have forgotten my PIN"

I'm asked for details of my age etc.

An automated response come back saying I haven't provided the right data!

I still want to download Windows Draw.

Argghhhhh

MrsT22110, Dec 10, 2023
  4. Forgotten PIN

forgotten pin

Hi LindsayHolland

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

You can't recover forgotten PIN. You will need to reset it.

Reboot you computer and when you reach your Lock screen where you need to input your PIN, click "I forgot my PIN". Follow the online directions to Reset your PIN.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, Dec 10, 2023
Thema:

Forgotten PIN

1. Forgotten PIN - Similar Threads - Forgotten PIN

2. Ive forgotten my pin and i am unable to reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive forgotten my pin and i am unable to reset it: Hello, i have been attempting to sign into my laptop but i have forgotten my pin. I have attempted to enter it many times and this has resulted in a message appearing.It tell me to wait 2 hours to attempt again, my laptop shuts off after 30 seconds so that isnt an option...
  3. Ive forgotten my pin and i am unable to reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ive forgotten my pin and i am unable to reset it: Hello, i have been attempting to sign into my laptop but i have forgotten my pin. I have attempted to enter it many times and this has resulted in a message appearing.It tell me to wait 2 hours to attempt again, my laptop shuts off after 30 seconds so that isnt an option...
  4. I can't find the "forgotten pin" button. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the "forgotten pin" button. What do I do?: As the question says, I can't find my "forgotten pin" button. I was using my PC for personal matters then it asked for a pin, me being the dumbo I am, I put in a pin and now I've forgotten it. I've tried pins I have used in the past but they don't work. Then I remembered the...
  5. I can't find the "forgotten pin" button. What do I do?

I can't find the "forgotten pin" button. What do I do?: As the question says, I can't find my "forgotten pin" button. I was using my PC for personal matters then it asked for a pin, me being the dumbo I am, I put in a pin and now I've forgotten it. I've tried pins I have used in the past but they don't work. Then I remembered the...
  6. I can't find the "forgotten pin" button. What do I do?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it?: i have forgot my windows security pin, and am trying to sign into an app however the account im using to sign in is not the main account on the computer, when i click i forgot my pin and follow the directions it redirects me to a microsoft account website that also requires...
  8. how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it?: i have forgot my windows security pin, and am trying to sign into an app however the account im using to sign in is not the main account on the computer, when i click i forgot my pin and follow the directions it redirects me to a microsoft account website that also requires...
  9. how do i change my windows security pin if i have forgotten it?

10. I have forgotten my Pin number and cannot reset the Pin number. I am not tech savy and need...

I have forgotten my Pin number and cannot reset the Pin number. I am not tech savy and need...: I have forgotten my Pin number. I cannot reset a Pin number and need help please. I am not overly tech savvy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forgotten-my-pin-number-and-cannot-reset/b9ac1ff8-4ddf-4cc8-9fcd-d8a503fa46d7