Windows 10: Formatting windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Formatting windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello i have an hp laptop with windows 10. The os version is x64 i will write the model when i get home . I want to format it to windows 7. I search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by terry1996, May 14, 2017.

1. terry1996 Win User

Formatting windows 10 laptop

Hello i have an hp laptop with windows 10. The os version is x64 i will write the model when i get home . I want to format it to windows 7. I search the model in hp but there is no drivers for 7. So I'm asking is that possible ? Somehow maybe drivers from other computers will work ? Thank you in advance.

:)

terry1996, May 14, 2017
  2. SummerHa Win User

how long for upgrade windows 10

hi,i just install windows 10 in my laptop. but i wan t to ask ,why i cant format my laptop du ri n g upgrade window s 10? Before that, I can format my laptop first during install windows 8 from windows 7. How can I do? I want format my laptop and then install
    windows 10. Thx

SummerHa, May 14, 2017
  3. How to reinstall windows 10 online after formatting, if I have the product key of it

My laptop doesn't have any cd/dvd drive. It runs on the windows 10 licensed version. I need to format my laptop. So how do i format. Secondly how can i reinstall windows 10 on it.

HarshPathak09, May 14, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum if there are no drivers some functions won't work if it's 64 bit all the drivers must be signed by me. Why do you want to go back to an old system which will loose support soon

Samuria, May 14, 2017
  5. Berton Win User
    Just saying you have an HP Notebook/Laptop is not enough, need information such as Model Name, Model Number, CPU/Central Processing Unit, etc. The CPU info such as AMD or Intel can be helpful in knowing more about who made the motherboard which in turn can lead to maybe the board-maker has drivers. I run SPECCY from Piriform - Download CCleaner - Millions of users worldwide! to get much information about a computer, it's free.

But I go along with "why bother", Win7 will lose support in early 2020. I have a couple of Win7 computers and will keep one working until that date because a number of my clients still use it. Win10 RTM is working fine on my machines, just keep them up to date.

Berton, May 14, 2017
  6. terry1996 Win User
    hp 15-au001nv Here you go.

Formatting windows 10 laptop [​IMG]

terry1996, May 14, 2017
  7. Berton Win User
    intel skyake windows 7 at DuckDuckGo
    I'd heard the Skylake CPU wouldn't support Win7 but some of the pages on the above link indicates otherwise so guess it would be up to HP and their implementation of that CPU as to whether drivers are available for Win7.

Berton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Formatting windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Formatting laptop

2. 512GB SDXC card format when used to increase the internal storage of my Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    512GB SDXC card format when used to increase the internal storage of my Laptop?: Can someone talk me through whether I should format a 512GB SDXC card, purchased to increase the internal storage of my Laptop only, with FAT32, exFAT or NTFS format?...
  3. 512GB SDXC card format when used to increase the internal storage of my Laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    512GB SDXC card format when used to increase the internal storage of my Laptop?: Can someone talk me through whether I should format a 512GB SDXC card, purchased to increase the internal storage of my Laptop only, with FAT32, exFAT or NTFS format?...
  4. How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...: How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my device and also it's location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-track-my-laptop-if-theif-format-my/02d2b9c7-436a-42eb-b8e6-a7923ca665f7
  5. How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...

How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...: How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my device and also it's location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-track-my-laptop-if-theif-format-my/02d2b9c7-436a-42eb-b8e6-a7923ca665f7
  6. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  7. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  8. Laptop in s mode, i formated it 5 times and nothing.

Laptop in s mode, i formated it 5 times and nothing.: So i have this laptop and its stuck in s mode, wifi is not working because it needs a driver but s mode does not allow to install it, so what can i do? Ill explain againLaptop in s modeTo exit s mode u need wi fiTo get wi fi u need a driverS mode does not allow to install...
  9. Laptop in s mode, i formated it 5 times and nothing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Laptop in s mode, i formated it 5 times and nothing.: So i have this laptop and its stuck in s mode, wifi is not working because it needs a driver but s mode does not allow to install it, so what can i do? Ill explain againLaptop in s modeTo exit s mode u need wi fiTo get wi fi u need a driverS mode does not allow to install...
  10. Laptop in s mode, i formated it 5 times and nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming