Windows 10: Forming a group from contacts (people)

Discus and support Forming a group from contacts (people) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to send an email to a group of 35 contacts taken from my list of 90 contacts (or people as windows 10 call them). I would then give the group a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RICHARD64, Aug 27, 2016.

1. RICHARD64 Win User

Forming a group from contacts (people)

I want to send an email to a group of 35 contacts taken from my list of 90 contacts (or people as windows 10 call them). I would then give the group a title which would be put in the bcc line. Help appreciated.

:)

RICHARD64, Aug 27, 2016

2. Issues with Nokia Lumia 925 operation

There is a limitation of 25 people while forming group which doesn't happen in other handsets like HTC.

Secondly, while forming group we can't add people with multiple name selection at a single go which is really pathetic and one need to go back 25 times People to add contact in group.

Thirdly, both search and multiple name selection option doesn't work here even in messaging directly to multiple people instead of group message.

Fourthly, there is no common folder wherein all downloaded videos from anywhere gets saved like what's app videos are available in that option only.

Lastly, Truecaller Application has downloaded successfully but not working when calls come.

Concerns---01, Aug 27, 2016
  3. restore my contacts to my cell phone

I have the same question. Overnight, many contacts somehow were deleted form my People app ( and likewise all group members) on a Lumia 950 phone.

CynthiaShaw, Aug 27, 2016
  4. Kbird Win User

That would depend on the Email Program or App you are using I think, but AFAIK the Win10 Mail App doesn't do groups yet.

Kbird, Aug 29, 2016
  5. RICHARD64 Win User
    Grateful for information. Just hope "yet" is not too long!

RICHARD64, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Forming a group from contacts (people) - Similar Threads - Forming group contacts

2. People/Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People/Contacts: I have Windows 11 and using the Windows mail app. I have 2 google email address I use which are set up with Windows mail. When I click on the people icon to show contacts it is empty. When I try to import my google contacts it tries to create a account and then says that...
  3. People/Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People/Contacts: I have Windows 11 and using the Windows mail app. I have 2 google email address I use which are set up with Windows mail. When I click on the people icon to show contacts it is empty. When I try to import my google contacts it tries to create a account and then says that...
  4. Contact Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact Group: How do I create Contact Groups in Windows Mail/People app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-group/a5240b5e-ddcc-434f-ac71-404251d89f99
  5. Contact Group

Contact Group: How do I create Contact Groups in Windows Mail/People app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-group/a5240b5e-ddcc-434f-ac71-404251d89f99
  6. Exporting contacts (People) from Outlook.Live.Com

in Browsers and Email
    Exporting contacts (People) from Outlook.Live.Com: Using Windows 10 ver 1909. I need to export the contacts from People in Outlook.Live.Com to a CSV file and have found several "how to"s on the web. The mostly all say something like this. You can export your contacts from Outlook.com and then import them into other email...
  7. Delete contacts from People App

Delete contacts from People App: I can't delete old contacts from People App. When I right click on the contact the Delete is grayed out. Anyone out there that knows how to fix this, please help me out. Thanks...
  8. Delete contacts from people app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete contacts from people app: When I try to delete contacts from people app the delete option is grayed out. How can I delete these old contacts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-contacts-from-people-app/01c45ead-10d5-4de6-a386-409b408b8720
  9. Contacts - Groups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contacts - Groups: How do you create groups in People, not just individual people? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contacts-groups/660b8d84-8832-4d2d-b88c-813c24859c34"
  10. People Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    People Contacts: When I open People in Win 10, several of my contacts are missing. I still have Win Live Mail 2012. I have to copy the missing contacts from Win Live mail to People. Does any one know why some of my contacts are missing in People? I tried to import my contacts from Win Live...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forming groups in Contqcts