Windows 10: Fortnite wont load up with an error screen

Discus and support Fortnite wont load up with an error screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I try and load up fortnite this screen shows up, anyone have any idea what it means? (I know this sint really a Microsoft question but I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CJ.75, Jul 17, 2018.

1. CJ.75 Win User

Fortnite wont load up with an error screen

when I try and load up fortnite this screen shows up, anyone have any idea what it means? (I know this sint really a Microsoft question but I didn't know where else to ask and I know the replies are fast and helpful here)

:)

CJ.75, Jul 17, 2018

2. Preorder fortnite

Why wont it let me get on fortnite i click on it then it loads a little then kicks me?

AustinDrury, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Jul 17, 2018
  4. John Fer Win User

Win wont load

Hello,

This might be caused by corrupted system files. For us to know more about your concern, please answer the following:

• Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages or stop code?

Meanwhile, we suggest checking this article and perform the guided walk-through to help you with your
    concern. This contains steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Get back to us and provide us an update.

John Fer, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Fortnite wont load up with an error screen - Similar Threads - Fortnite wont load

2. Fortnite bundle wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite bundle wont work: i recently bought a fortnite bundle for xbox for my pc account and once i put the code in and clicked confirm i exited out the browser and I headed over to my fortnite account and went into the game through the epic games launcher and there was nothing no matter how many...
  3. Fortnite bundle wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite bundle wont work: i recently bought a fortnite bundle for xbox for my pc account and once i put the code in and clicked confirm i exited out the browser and I headed over to my fortnite account and went into the game through the epic games launcher and there was nothing no matter how many...
  4. Fortnite Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite Blue Screen: Recently got a new ssd and reinstalled windows completely and reinstalled all my games onto the new drive. All my games work fine but Fortnite decides to give me the BSOD a reinstall of Fortnite didn’t work. In the case any mini dumps are needed here is a link to the zip file...
  5. Fortnite Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Blue Screen: Recently got a new ssd and reinstalled windows completely and reinstalled all my games onto the new drive. All my games work fine but Fortnite decides to give me the BSOD a reinstall of Fortnite didn’t work. In the case any mini dumps are needed here is a link to the zip file...
  6. Fortnite error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fortnite error: I have this error when I open fortnite. d3d11 compatible gpu 11 shader model something like that. I have done various things to fix it. Like i tried downloading directx 11. In Microsoft website. But when I extract it its just a audio and a presentation. I have updated my vga...
  7. Computer wont load up to login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer wont load up to login screen: So tonight I reformatted my computer, ran chkdsk c: /f /r /x to fix up my drive because i was getting a drive error notification. i finished up and got to my desktop screen with a restart now or later modal to install a new update. i clicked restart now and now im getting a...
  8. Laptop wont load up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop wont load up: I think a new update might've installed or something. Tried starting computer, put in password and then it wouldn't load up. It would ultimately end with a blank screen with the cursor on it. A couple times the desktop would appear but then it just disappeared a second later...
  9. Screen glitches when I load up fortnite on my pc pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen glitches when I load up fortnite on my pc pls help: When i load up fortnite it works fine and then when it has done loading it goes to the blue screen with FORTNITE in the middle, all of a sudden a load of white squares pop up and then a load of colours. Could someone maybe help me with a fix i just bought the pc and it is...
  10. Fortnite error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fortnite error: Hi. Iwant to ask this error : why i open fortnite on my computer, it say: DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine fortnite. I was check the Direct X version, it's version 12, Direct3D DDI: 11.1, feature level: 10.1 but why i still get this error message? Help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite application update wont load

2. fortnite wont load

3. fortnite application crash on loading screen

4. fortnite wont load on pc errror,
  5. what to do when fortnite wont load up,
  6. windows fortnite wont log in,
  7. fortnite wont load on my pc error,
  8. fortnite wont load error,
  9. fortnite wont loadon windows lap top,
  10. fortnite wont load on computer,
  11. fortnite error load up pc