Windows 10: Forum New Look

Discus and support Forum New Look in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it my eyes or doe the forum have a new look? It's fine but I hope the rebranding didn't cost too much. 117245 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Forum New Look

Is it my eyes or doe the forum have a new look? It's fine but I hope the rebranding didn't cost too much.

:)

Steve C, Sep 4, 2018
  2. central473 Win User

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 4, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Sep 4, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Forum New Look

Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

Forum New Look [​IMG]

newtekie1, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Forum New Look

1. Forum New Look - Similar Threads - Forum

2. NEWB: No help from the MS Windows Forum in weeks. Desktop misbehavin'

in Windows 10 Support
    NEWB: No help from the MS Windows Forum in weeks. Desktop misbehavin': I'll try real hard to make this understandable. As I mentioned is seems the MS Forums on Windows 10 is a hard place to get any reaction. Issue: I'm gonna say this might have happened 3 or 4 upgrades back. I suspect it anyway. Back then, all of a sudden the desktop will not...
  3. is it possible to use my picture when I sign on to windows in another forum?

in Windows 10 Customization
    is it possible to use my picture when I sign on to windows in another forum?: I would like to use it on discord.. is it possible or should I take another picture of me. but then where do I find it and put it into my profile on th discord server? thanks, chas...
  4. Error on Ten Forums IPhone App

in Windows 10 Support
    Error on Ten Forums IPhone App: Didn’t know what forum to post to. Getting attached page when opening the app on my iPhone 6. Have latest IOS version installed. 116817
  5. Windows 10 Forums Loading Problem Using Firefox 61.0.2 (64 Bit)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Forums Loading Problem Using Firefox 61.0.2 (64 Bit): I seem to be having trouble loading pages in Ten Forums after sign in and the 1st Page. After that, there are no titles to the threads shown. They show for a second, then disappear. In Chrome and SlimJet this isn't happening, all is ok. I have tried reinstalling Firefox with...
  6. Invalid License, This forum is currently not available on this app

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid License, This forum is currently not available on this app: I switched to a new phone (Android 8) and when starting the fresh installed Ten Forums app I get the following message: "Invalid License, This forum is currently not available on this app. Please contact the forum administrator." When I press OK on the error popup, I get...
  7. UUP dump thanks guys that's why I love this Forum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UUP dump thanks guys that's why I love this Forum: Hi folks Thanks for linking to UUPdump Now I can get isos of Skippy builds without any problems [img] Isn't this Forum great Cheers jimbo 115825
  8. Firefox or updated forum?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox or updated forum?: I'm getting this strange effect with latest firefox, is something changed in the forum or is it the browser: [img] as you see that post is "outside of itself" 115689
  9. Delete all your forum questions (GDPR) and make all your questions private or hide your name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete all your forum questions (GDPR) and make all your questions private or hide your name: How to delete all my forum questions? I regret a little bit the way I wrote. It should be more professional. So, where to start to delete all the questions or hide your name?...
  10. support forums

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    support forums: how do i make a reply on support forums https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/support-forums/ae8236ba-8b4c-497a-b8f7-1137ba620d9c