Windows 10: Forum New Look

Discus and support Forum New Look in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it my eyes or doe the forum have a new look? It's fine but I hope the rebranding didn't cost too much. 117245 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Forum New Look

Is it my eyes or doe the forum have a new look? It's fine but I hope the rebranding didn't cost too much.

:)

Steve C, Sep 4, 2018

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 4, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Sep 4, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Forum New Look

Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

Forum New Look [​IMG]

newtekie1, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Forum New Look

1. Forum New Look - Similar Threads - Forum

2. Cannot post replies to the forum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot post replies to the forum: Suddenly I am unable to post replies to responses I have received. Can anyone suggest a resolution. I keep getting a message "oops something went wrong, please try again." Dan...
  3. Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can somebody delete my Windows 10 Forums account?: I have sent numerous account closure requests over the last few months but my account still exists and I haven't received a single response from anyone. I want my account and all associated data deleted. Could a moderator or someone please make this happen? Thanks. 129876
  4. WordPress Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    WordPress Forum: Excuse me for asking, but is there a good WordPress Forum or a Tutorial on Youtube? (or both) I am interested in: 1) Adding meta tags to an existing web page 2) Creating completly new e-commerce website Kind regards. 128924
  5. These Microsoft Forums and Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    These Microsoft Forums and Security: Hi, I understand this is a public forum so I appreciate your warnings on what not to post; however, I've had the following happen several times through the years, and I want to know if anyone else has had this experience. I'll ask a question, sometimes about security on my...
  6. Problems Signing In to Ten Forums Using RoboForm

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Signing In to Ten Forums Using RoboForm: I use RoboForm and have always signed in to Ten Forums without difficulty. However, recently, it doesn't work. I keep getting locked out due to too many attempts. I realize RoboForm is probably at fault, but I wonder if I have the correct URL entered in RF. Currently is is "...
  7. Reset Microsoft Edge and unable to log into Asus Forum

in Browsers and Email
    Reset Microsoft Edge and unable to log into Asus Forum: I posted a week ago about Facebook being extremely slow here the issue still persists and I have also found out that I cannot log into Asus Strix X470-F Gaming Owners forum here my username is correct and I have been able to reset my password but when I click Sign In nothing...
  8. Open Shell forum - don't expect any help from its forum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open Shell forum - don't expect any help from its forum: Hi, For weeks I've been trying to resolve an explorer hang when launching Open Shell- it's been a persistent problem that various people experienced with Classic Shell. Where this was resolved, each reported case was different. I would advise you not to waste your time...
  9. Cloudfront Player requests to open when I come to MS Forums

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cloudfront Player requests to open when I come to MS Forums: Many times when I come to these forums, I get a request to open Player 1548433080.js. I did a search for Player 1548433080 and Cloudfront in Windows and the searches had no results. I went into Installed Programs and this player is not installed in my pc. This only happens...
  10. Is there an actual forum to get input from REAL customers who actually use Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there an actual forum to get input from REAL customers who actually use Microsoft...: I have been using Microsoft products for 20+ years. I have had the Media Center hooked up from Windows ME through Ultimate. I have had every Xbox. I currently wear the Microsoft Band 2, have three different Windows Phones/Mobile, Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse, Foldable...