Windows 10: Forum New Look

Discus and support Forum New Look in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is it my eyes or doe the forum have a new look? It's fine but I hope the rebranding didn't cost too much. 117245 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

Forum New Look

Is it my eyes or doe the forum have a new look? It's fine but I hope the rebranding didn't cost too much.

:)

Steve C, Sep 4, 2018
  2. central473 Win User

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 4, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Sep 4, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Forum New Look

Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

Forum New Look [​IMG]

newtekie1, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Forum New Look

1. Forum New Look - Similar Threads - Forum

2. Forum background....

in Windows 10 Support
    Forum background....: Thank you for the poppy field background to commemorate military personnel who have died in war. 121431
  3. Forum Improvement ( Have the users provide needed info for each category)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forum Improvement ( Have the users provide needed info for each category): Question form when opened should ask user to provide information to help resolve their questions / issues. Provide links in question that would explain how to get the required info for all Windows operating systems. Info provided along with problem description and resolution...
  4. How to change my default "T" profile image here on WIndows Ten Forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change my default "T" profile image here on WIndows Ten Forum?: Hi everyone: I come from Windows Seven Forum I have a photo I've used there for years. I have it copied to my "Album" But now it gives me strange choices to use it---none of which replaces the "T" of my current avatar image. My search results:...
  5. Forum Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forum Help: Greetings, This post is in the wrong category, because the correct categories aren't working. When I try to ask a question in the "Community Participation Center" by clicking the Submit button, the button, topic, and subtopic goes dim, and the question isn't posted:...
  6. How to Manage Attachments in this Forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Manage Attachments in this Forum?: To my posts on this forum, I can add or insert attachment files. I have inserted several attachments , mainly screenshot images, this way. When I click on the paperclip icon, the Manage Attachments pop-up Window opens. Only then, I get all my old thumbnails, belonging to...
  7. How Do I Find My Threads on this Forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Find My Threads on this Forum?: How can I find just my threads on this forum? 119440
  8. MAJOR ISSUE !! On gmail help forum, while posting a question ,"Email addresses detected in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MAJOR ISSUE !! On gmail help forum, while posting a question ,"Email addresses detected in...: What I'm saying below is the major issue I've faced ever and cannot find a possible explanaion so please help me regarding this; Through my firefox browser on desktop,. I had posted a question on gmail help forum (productforums.google.com) regarding an email I recieved on...
  9. when I posted a reply on google's product forum with a screenshot on it, when the reply got...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when I posted a reply on google's product forum with a screenshot on it, when the reply got...: when I posted a reply on google's product forum with a screenshot on it, when the reply got posted, another image which is not from my pc was seen posted there instead of my screenshot. When I clicked the option to edit my reply, my intended screeenshot's file name is given...
  10. NEWB: No help from the MS Windows Forum in weeks. Desktop misbehavin'

in Windows 10 Support
    NEWB: No help from the MS Windows Forum in weeks. Desktop misbehavin': I'll try real hard to make this understandable. As I mentioned is seems the MS Forums on Windows 10 is a hard place to get any reaction. Issue: I'm gonna say this might have happened 3 or 4 upgrades back. I suspect it anyway. Back then, all of a sudden the desktop will not...