Windows 10: Forza Horizon 3 FH501 gtx 1070?

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 FH501 gtx 1070? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I just got a new computer and I've just installed Forza Horizon 3. When I launch, however, it says that my gpu can not support dx12. I have a gtx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CloggedSoup7096, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 3 FH501 gtx 1070?

Hi

I just got a new computer and I've just installed Forza Horizon 3. When I launch, however, it says that my gpu can not support dx12. I have a gtx 1070, DirectX 12 and all drivers are up to date. Can someone help me and walk me through the problem? Windows store even gives me a green checkmark showing that I have dx12 installed! Forza Horizon 3 FH501 gtx 1070? :(

Specs:

Windows 10 Home

GTX 1070

16 GB ddr4 ram

i7 8700k

850w w/ liquid cooling

Please help!

Forza Horizon 3 FH501 gtx 1070? bcc5276c-37d5-45a8-8fdf-aadcf3994379?upload=true.png Forza Horizon 3 FH501 gtx 1070? 6e3168ee-0ba4-4859-b4d6-95bff3273686?upload=true.png

:)

CloggedSoup7096, Jul 7, 2018

2. Forza Horizon 3 FH501 Error

Hi Ahmad,

The Forza Horizon 3 error FH501 error means that the video card on your computer does not support DirectX 12. To resolve your concern, check the system information and upgrade to a video card that supports DirectX 12.

For more information, you may visit
    How to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device

You may also go to this
    link
    for more details about Forza Horizon 3.

If you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Forza Horizon 3 FH501 Error

My pc Support dx 12 but forza horizon 3 give error graphic card cannot support to dx 12

AhmadYasin, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 3 FH501 gtx 1070?

Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 FH501 gtx 1070?

1. Forza Horizon 3 FH501 gtx 1070? - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon FH501

2. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I recently purchased a new laptop and would like to install my already purchased Forza Horizon 3 with hot wheels and blizzard packs on my new PC. I cannot seem to find it the Xbox store and doesn't show up in my library. Can you help? Thanks,Jon...
  3. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I recently purchased a new laptop and would like to install my already purchased Forza Horizon 3 with hot wheels and blizzard packs on my new PC. I cannot seem to find it the Xbox store and doesn't show up in my library. Can you help? Thanks,Jon...
  4. Forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 3: Ok so i used to love forza horizon 3, i got it mith my xbox one s and played it all the time especially the hotwheels map and i just learned that you cant get it anymore and i was hoping there is a way to install it if i previously owned it?...
  5. Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4: I am currently having issues staying connected to Live Multiplayer in both Forza Horizon 3 and Horizon 4 on PC. I join the online to race and within about a minute I get a disconnected message. I've checked the multiplayer settings in gaming and the NAT type is open and...
  6. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hi. I cannot download fh 3 from microsoft store, when i want to click on install, there is a block icon instead of cursor, and when i click on it in owned apps, nothing happened, it is just white bar and it is not downloading. Ples help. Thanks, Vojta...
  7. FH501 ERROR in Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH501 ERROR in Forza Horizon 4: I keep getting an error when I'm trying to play Forza Horizon 4, something about my graphics card doesn't support DX12. I have a Nvidia 1060 6Gb graphics card, AMD Ryzen 7 2700x CPU, 16Gb of Ram. I have updated the drivers on my GPU, but still nothing.[ATTACH]...
  8. forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3: SO... I bought the game "Forza Horizon 3" and I found out my graphics card was not usable for the game. So I tried to play the game and it didn't work as thought. so I tried to refund it on the store but there were no refund button. What can I do...
  9. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Why forza horizon 3 downloading 116,9 GB ? my friend was download 55GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3/7eb3a520-4db2-4e5b-acd3-980a06acc6b9
  10. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I activated the test version of the game pass of 14 days to play the play anywhere games on my PC, because I do not have xbox. However, I do not have the option to download Forza Horizon 3. It is not in the catalog?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ignore fh501