Windows 10: Forza Horizon 3 not working

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Forza Horizon 3 about a month and a half ago and I've been trying to find fixes ever since. When I open Forza Horizon 3 the game cover comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by InvincibleHawk8, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 3 not working

I bought Forza Horizon 3 about a month and a half ago and I've been trying to find fixes ever since. When I open Forza Horizon 3 the game cover comes up then the game crashes. The demo for the game worked completely fine. My computer meets all of the minimum requirements and most of the recommend. Does anyone know any fixes?

:)

InvincibleHawk8, Jul 6, 2018

2. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Forza Horizon 3

I Bought a copy of Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe addition and installed it, went to launch it and it simply shows the forza horizon 3 logo and then closes. I have installed it and re installed it 3 times, no anti virus, yes my pc meets the specs yes I have 8
    gigs of ram It just launches to the forza horizon 3 picture of the lambo driving under the truck and then closes. Please help me get this to work.

slappernaut, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 3 not working

Forza Horizon 3, Windows 10 version?

Hi Xander,

Currently, Forza Horizon 3 requires Windows 10 device running version 1607, 14393.102 or later for you to download and install it. To find out if the game will work on your device, kindly follow the steps provided on this

link

If you have other questions about Forza Horizon 3, see
    Forza Horizon 3 FAQ

Let us know if there's anything else we can further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 not working

1. Forza Horizon 3 not working - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon working

2. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I recently purchased a new laptop and would like to install my already purchased Forza Horizon 3 with hot wheels and blizzard packs on my new PC. I cannot seem to find it the Xbox store and doesn't show up in my library. Can you help? Thanks,Jon...
  3. Forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 3: Ok so i used to love forza horizon 3, i got it mith my xbox one s and played it all the time especially the hotwheels map and i just learned that you cant get it anymore and i was hoping there is a way to install it if i previously owned it?...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 not working: Hello. My Forza Horizon 3 is not working on my PC. When i launch it, the window opens but without showing any error or message of some sort it just closes down. It used to work well before before the windows 10 version 1908. Plzzzz tell me how can I fix it. My PC specs are...
  5. Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4: I am currently having issues staying connected to Live Multiplayer in both Forza Horizon 3 and Horizon 4 on PC. I join the online to race and within about a minute I get a disconnected message. I've checked the multiplayer settings in gaming and the NAT type is open and...
  6. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hi. I cannot download fh 3 from microsoft store, when i want to click on install, there is a block icon instead of cursor, and when i click on it in owned apps, nothing happened, it is just white bar and it is not downloading. Ples help. Thanks, Vojta...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 not working: I am trying to launch Forza horizon 3 that i bought from the windows store to play on my PC, however when i launch the game it stays on the grey splash screen that occurs before the game loads then it just closes and doesn't open the game, i have googled the problem and...
  8. forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3: SO... I bought the game "Forza Horizon 3" and I found out my graphics card was not usable for the game. So I tried to play the game and it didn't work as thought. so I tried to refund it on the store but there were no refund button. What can I do...
  9. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Why forza horizon 3 downloading 116,9 GB ? my friend was download 55GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3/7eb3a520-4db2-4e5b-acd3-980a06acc6b9
  10. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I activated the test version of the game pass of 14 days to play the play anywhere games on my PC, because I do not have xbox. However, I do not have the option to download Forza Horizon 3. It is not in the catalog?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I BOUGHT FORZA 3 ON THE WINDOWS STORE AND IT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD IT JUST SAYS WORKING