Windows 10: Forza Horizon 3 on PC - Auction House greyed out

Discus and support Forza Horizon 3 on PC - Auction House greyed out in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Auction House greyed out even with Byron Festival on level 2 and with Surfers Paradise built. I've went to several forums and found nothing. Actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rafael_jesus, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Forza Horizon 3 on PC - Auction House greyed out

Auction House greyed out even with Byron Festival on level 2 and with Surfers Paradise built. I've went to several forums and found nothing. Actually when I try to use any online feature it says servers are not available and I can't perform updates, it returns me errors which are attached on this thread.

Forza Horizon 3 on PC - Auction House greyed out cdb799ad-7bba-445f-8c86-1525c957e434?upload=true.jpg

This one shows that servers are unavailable even if I have access to Xbox Live and it updates my achievements whenever I earn them during the game.

Forza Horizon 3 on PC - Auction House greyed out 2c25ad3b-4503-4518-996e-1067f5187fa7?upload=true.jpg

This is the annoying very explanatory error whenever I try to download the update. As I can't download the update, everytime I play Forza I have to disable my connection otherwise it would force me to go to Windows Store to download the update that is not working and gives this total helpless and useless message which explains nothing, it gives no hint on what should I do, just a "report problem" button which guarantees nothing, less if the problem is gonna be solved, or if it's gonna be solved quickly.

:)

rafael_jesus, Jul 24, 2018

2. Forza horizon 3 PC No access to auction house.

Hi Aleksander,

The issue with Forza Horizon 3 that you are experiencing right now may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that your privacy and online safety settings are blocked. To properly isolate your concern and provide you an appropriate solution, kindly
    provide us the following information:

• Are there any error messages when you tried to access the Auction House?
    • Were you able to access the Auction House using the same account before?
    • Are there any other profiles who can access the Auction House using the same computer on Forza Horizon 3?

Loraine Mon, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Forza horizon 3 PC No access to auction house.

I do not have access to the auction house on forza horizon 3.

AleksanderSaluri, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Forza Horizon 3 on PC - Auction House greyed out

Forza horizon 3 PC No access to auction house.

Hi Aleksander,

Parental control settings on Xbox Live should be set up correctly so you can access the Auction House on Forza Horizon 3. These settings can only be managed by an adult or a parent account. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • Is your profile added to a Family account on Xbox Live?

Loraine Mon, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Forza Horizon 3 on PC - Auction House greyed out

1. Forza Horizon 3 on PC - Auction House greyed out - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Auction

2. problem forza horizon 5 pc windows 10 forzathon store message center auction house

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem forza horizon 5 pc windows 10 forzathon store message center auction house: same problem that this guy had : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/forza-horizon-5-feature-locked/8231636a-7938-43ef-a9d4-0de100b8dedb...
  3. Forza 3 auction house

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza 3 auction house: How come I can only auction certain cars not all of my cars on Forza 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-3-auction-house/908b8a5e-d285-417c-9857-cae2c03fa145
  4. Forza 3 auction house

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza 3 auction house: How come I can only auction certain cars not all of my cars on Forza 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-3-auction-house/908b8a5e-d285-417c-9857-cae2c03fa145
  5. auction house

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    auction house: Hi, I hope you guys are well.I am playing forza horizon 4 on pc and ı couldnt open the auction house can you guys help me to open auction house if we can not open auction house where can i sell cars . I want to open auction house because ı want to sell cars. PLEASE HELP...
  6. Can not access 'Auction House' or 'Clubs' on Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not access 'Auction House' or 'Clubs' on Forza Horizon 4: I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 for awhile now and I have realised that 'Auction House' and 'Clubs' are unavailable for me. I've tried to log in to my parents account and change everything on my account to "Access" or something like that so that I don't have any...
  7. Auction House

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auction House: I can’t access the auction house i made another account act as a parent and turned on all the permissions for my account in privacy and have beaten the game. If anyone could help that would be great....
  8. Unable to access Auction House and Clubs on Forza Horizon 4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Auction House and Clubs on Forza Horizon 4.: Hi. I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 for a month or more now, and I am level 40. I had noticed from when I first started playing that Clubs and the Auction House are inaccessible, and grayed out. I assumed that they could be unlocked as a house perk, etc. However, the issue...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Auction House and Clubs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Auction House and Clubs: Hi. I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 for a month or more now, and I am level 40. I had noticed from when I first started playing that Clubs and the Auction House are inaccessible, and grayed out. I assumed that they could be unlocked as a house perk, etc. However, the issue...
  10. Auction house

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auction house: Hey, dont have the action house. It is greyed oud, and I have dont the first year .and dont know what to do. Pc Forza Horizon 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auction-house/e57339b0-d254-470e-8f06-91f3d6a8716e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 3 cant access auction house it is greyed out

2. auction house forza horizon 3 not working

3. cannot access auction house forza horizon 3 pc

4. forza horizon 4 auction house greyed out