Windows 10: Found something new today...

Discus and support Found something new today... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know how long it's been there, but in the Settings->Network & Internet hub, there is a little link "Network Reset". I was having trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mystere, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Mystere Win User

Found something new today...

I don't know how long it's been there, but in the Settings->Network & Internet hub, there is a little link "Network Reset".

I was having trouble with my wireless dropping every few seconds, and I did this reset and everything is now running great. I think cycle after cycle of upgrades might have resulted in something strange in my networking configuration.

:)

Mystere, Jun 23, 2016

2. I found Something strange today in Insider Preview Build 16215 170603-1840

Report it through the Insider Feedback as a possible bug.

IJustHelping, Jun 23, 2016
  3. I found Something strange today in Insider Preview Build 16215 170603-1840

Please Respond Asap

Found something new today... [​IMG]

pavan kumarkaza, Jun 23, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

I haven't even looked at that, usually going thru network icon on taskbar. Most of the settings bring old style panels anyway.

CountMike, Jun 23, 2016
  5. Insider build? I don't see it on my system?

alphanumeric, Jun 23, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    Last insider (at least):

CountMike, Jun 23, 2016
  7. Ok, that's what I though, thanks for confirming.

alphanumeric, Jun 23, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jun 23, 2016
  9. Mystere Win User
    Glad to know I wasn't crazy at not seeing it before *Wink

It works very well though... A very welcome addition.

Mystere, Jun 23, 2016
  10. The not seeing part I'll give you, the other? *Tongue

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Found something new today... - Similar Threads - Found something today

2. DISM found something corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM found something corrupted: I kept getting the error 0x800f0831 so i tried to fix it using a DISM command, and I found out that something is corrupted, How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-found-something-corrupted/d3cf072a-76f8-4dfe-a9e7-9fd2f8adced6
  3. Found today in update. 2018 dates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Found today in update. 2018 dates?: This appeared today. Win10 fully up to date as of this date. Yes I rebooted to no avail. Have no idea what this stuff is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-today-in-update-2018-dates/de30c2de-7336-448e-afac-7301687add9b
  4. Found today in update. 2018 dates?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Found today in update. 2018 dates?: This appeared today. Win10 fully up to date as of this date. Yes I rebooted to no avail. Have no idea what this stuff is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-today-in-update-2018-dates/de30c2de-7336-448e-afac-7301687add9b
  5. Found today in update. 2018 dates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Kaspersky found something

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky found something: Hi! So I was just minding my own business, when yesterday, Kaspersky popped up an alert, that he found a threat in memory Trojan.Multi.BroSubcs.gen Kaspersky gave me the chance to repair the file, so I did and I restarted the computer. I did a full test with Kaspersky, and...
  7. Found something new in Build 2004 with Defragment and Optimize Drives

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Found something new in Build 2004 with Defragment and Optimize Drives: Hi all - I noticed textual changes in the Defragment and Optimize Drives utility in Build 2004. Look and read closely - [img] And after the 2004 Feature Update - [img] The wording has changed. Looking further - The following article puts everything into...
  8. New Boy Today

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Boy Today: Hi. Have just joined today, having made the leap from my lovely Win 7 recently. In spite of some rumours I quite like the look of Win 10 (1909) and look forward to getting to know it as well as Win 7. I'm retired and have a lot of interests. At the moment I'm a little...
  9. New Boy Today

in Windows 10 Support
    New Boy Today: Hi. Have just joined today, having made the leap from my lovely Win 7 recently. In spite of some rumours I quite like the look of Win 10 (1909) and look forward to getting to know it as well as Win 7. I'm retired and have a lot of interests. At the moment I'm a little...
  10. I found a virus today...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I found a virus today...: What is a list of common viruses to look for and where do they commonly reside? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-found-a-virus-today/ad0fa07c-1b1b-4edd-97e9-e85f60178cd3