Windows 10: Found something new today...

Discus and support Found something new today... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know how long it's been there, but in the Settings->Network & Internet hub, there is a little link "Network Reset". I was having trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mystere, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Mystere Win User

Found something new today...

I don't know how long it's been there, but in the Settings->Network & Internet hub, there is a little link "Network Reset".

I was having trouble with my wireless dropping every few seconds, and I did this reset and everything is now running great. I think cycle after cycle of upgrades might have resulted in something strange in my networking configuration.

:)

Mystere, Jun 23, 2016

2. I found Something strange today in Insider Preview Build 16215 170603-1840

Report it through the Insider Feedback as a possible bug.

IJustHelping, Jun 23, 2016
  3. I found Something strange today in Insider Preview Build 16215 170603-1840

Please Respond Asap

Found something new today... [​IMG]

pavan kumarkaza, Jun 23, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

I haven't even looked at that, usually going thru network icon on taskbar. Most of the settings bring old style panels anyway.

CountMike, Jun 23, 2016
  5. Insider build? I don't see it on my system?

alphanumeric, Jun 23, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    Last insider (at least):

CountMike, Jun 23, 2016
  7. Ok, that's what I though, thanks for confirming.

alphanumeric, Jun 23, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jun 23, 2016
  9. Mystere Win User
    Glad to know I wasn't crazy at not seeing it before *Wink

It works very well though... A very welcome addition.

Mystere, Jun 23, 2016
  10. The not seeing part I'll give you, the other? *Tongue

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Found something new today... - Similar Threads - Found something today

2. No Sound Device found on new PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound Device found on new PC: My first post on any computer forum but I'm at the end of my rope and hope someone here can help! I got my new PC the other day, built and setup completely by my brother, and sent to me via mail. Now I set everything up on it and it runs beautifully, except for the fact that...
  3. I found a virus today...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I found a virus today...: What is a list of common viruses to look for and where do they commonly reside? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-found-a-virus-today/ad0fa07c-1b1b-4edd-97e9-e85f60178cd3
  4. New windows 10 update today

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New windows 10 update today: What is this? [img] 111938
  5. Trying Something new

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying Something new: Hello, Preparing to remove AVG antivirus, I read carefully all your answers and made some experiments, downloaded "bitdefender" both versions, the 'offline' and the 'online' from same site, and 'revo uninstaller portable'. Then I put my pc in "time freeze' mode to chk them...
  6. New Update today BEWARE!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Update today BEWARE!: I just did the latest update. At least it was for me. Low and behold Microsoft decided to install a little EXTRA DRM on me without notice. It's a file called Au.exe and was in the temp folder. The actual program name is Online Games Manager and was immediately caught...
  7. New SSD, new installation, no bootable media found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New SSD, new installation, no bootable media found.: I have a slightly annoying problem. I got myself a new 120GB SSD for the jump to Windows 10. I install the OS without problems from a DVD disk, boot up and begin to install stuff as steam, spotify and GeForce experience. I remove the installation disk from my DVD...
  8. New Insider Preview build today?

in Windows 10 News
    New Insider Preview build today?: Gabe tweeted: Back from Barcelona. Now where did I put that button?... Gabriel Aul on Twitter: 41899
  9. New Build 10122 coming today!

in Windows 10 News
    New Build 10122 coming today!: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date
  10. New to Win10 need help adding something and removing something.

in Windows 10 Support
    New to Win10 need help adding something and removing something.: I recently got a new PC, Compaq CQ5814 with a new installation of Windows 10. Slowly I am getting things sorted out, but one thing is a terrible nuisance. Without any intent to have such a thing, it keeps flashing the screen, and gives a sound. It must be some type of...