Windows 10: Found this new error in my Windows!

Discus and support Found this new error in my Windows! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; xpdAgent.exe - Bad Image C:\Windows\assembly\Nativelmages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Net XHttp\fed9a32a1c0701e44aa8c5ab530ec12b\System.Net.Http.ni .dll is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abdul0Rehman, Mar 5, 2024.

1. Found this new error in my Windows!

xpdAgent.exe - Bad Image C:\Windows\assembly\Nativelmages_v4.0.30319_64\System.Net XHttp\fed9a32a1c0701e44aa8c5ab530ec12b\System.Net.Http.ni .dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0e90002. OK XYour advices and suggestions to overcome this fear!

:)

Abdul0Rehman, Mar 5, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 5, 2024
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 5, 2024
Thema:

Found this new error in my Windows!

1. Found this new error in my Windows! - Similar Threads - Found error

2. Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.: I changed my win10 from hdd disk C to SSD and I had made recovery image at hdd disk D. Today I Deleted system files from hdd disk C partition, and then uninstalled comodo antivrus app. Then restart :-blue screen error img1. Unable to recover . Only restart or BIOS menu and hp...
  3. Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.: I changed my win10 from hdd disk C to SSD and I had made recovery image at hdd disk D. Today I Deleted system files from hdd disk C partition, and then uninstalled comodo antivrus app. Then restart :-blue screen error img1. Unable to recover . Only restart or BIOS menu and hp...
  4. Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Program installation error The specified procedure could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program installation error The specified procedure could not be found: Whenever I try to install a program i Windows 11 it gives me an error "The specified procedure could not be found" It happens when I try to install any program like Discord, SQL Server, or XAMPP, Is there any thing I can do to fix it without reinstalling windows?...
  6. Program installation error The specified procedure could not be found

Program installation error The specified procedure could not be found: Whenever I try to install a program i Windows 11 it gives me an error "The specified procedure could not be found" It happens when I try to install any program like Discord, SQL Server, or XAMPP, Is there any thing I can do to fix it without reinstalling windows?...
  7. Windows 11 keep crashing, with "Error setting traits on Provider" error found on event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keep crashing, with "Error setting traits on Provider" error found on event viewer: Hi everyone, it's been couple of weeks that I'm experiencing random crashes on my pc. The computer will turn to BS after a random period. After the reboot the system is up an running normally as nothing happened. As I said they are completely random, it can crash after 2 days...
  8. Windows 11 keep crashing, with "Error setting traits on Provider" error found on event viewer

Windows 11 keep crashing, with "Error setting traits on Provider" error found on event viewer: Hi everyone, it's been couple of weeks that I'm experiencing random crashes on my pc. The computer will turn to BS after a random period. After the reboot the system is up an running normally as nothing happened. As I said they are completely random, it can crash after 2 days...
  9. Random "no boot device found" error, laptop starts fine however, 4th time this has happened...

Random "no boot device found" error, laptop starts fine however, 4th time this has happened...: So like since 2021, I've annually gotten this "no boot device found" error that occurs at random times, mainly at night when I leave the laptop on. This is the first time this year this has happened, and it happened last year, and also the year prior, Shutting down and...
  10. Random "no boot device found" error, laptop starts fine however, 4th time this has happened...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random "no boot device found" error, laptop starts fine however, 4th time this has happened...: So like since 2021, I've annually gotten this "no boot device found" error that occurs at random times, mainly at night when I leave the laptop on. This is the first time this year this has happened, and it happened last year, and also the year prior, Shutting down and...