Windows 10: Foxconn Acquires Belkin for $866 Million

Discus and support Foxconn Acquires Belkin for $866 Million in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Taiwanese Apple supplier and motherboard maker Foxconn has announced its acquisition of Los Angeles-based Belkin International for $866M this morning.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by EdTittel, Mar 26, 2018.

1. EdTittel Win User

Foxconn Acquires Belkin for $866 Million

Taiwanese Apple supplier and motherboard maker Foxconn has announced its acquisition of Los Angeles-based Belkin International for $866M this morning. Belkin owns Linksys and WeMo, and also makes a wide range of networking, home connectivity, cellphone accessories, cabling, and IoT components as well.
    Source: Foxconn acquires U.S. electronics accessory maker Belkin for $866 million (USA Today/MSN News)

:)

EdTittel, Mar 26, 2018
  2. telvire Win User

Belkin Wireless G Card F5D7000 v3000 - Foxconn 802.11 a / b / g / n wireless systemadapter

Does anyone know if I can download drivers to make the built-in network of Foxconn work under Windows 10 or the newly installed network card Belkin ? After a second check I got the message that both will not work under Windows 10 , and would need only
    a driver in the 1st control the Foxconn for windows 10 . Nor would the built-in card for wired Internet , Realtek RTL8168C (P) / 8111C (P) Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC ( NDIS 6.20) , do not work under Windows 10 . Hopefully there is a solution for one
    of the cards.

telvire, Mar 26, 2018
  3. telvire Win User
    Belkin Wireless G Card F5D7000 v3000 - Foxconn 802.11 a / b / g / n wireless systemadapter

i did the upgrade using the connection of my cellphone.....upgrade ok and everything is working.....

telvire, Mar 26, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

I hope the Belkin products improve. I've had nothing but bad luck with Belkin and now avoid that brand.

fireberd, Mar 26, 2018
  5. swarfega Win User
    This can only be an improvement!

swarfega, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Foxconn Acquires Belkin for $866 Million - Similar Threads - Foxconn Acquires Belkin

2. Acquiring Licence

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Acquiring Licence: Hello I had the same problem with my old pc My downloads says clipSVC stopped or Acquiring Licence https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acquiring-licence/54db15fb-9ee2-473d-90bc-ae05460e6d45
  3. Foxconn BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Foxconn BIOS: Hello. I have a Foxconn Rattler P67A01 mainboard. When I put Windows 10 on it I get BSODs within minutes of bootup. Foxconn has deleted all of their support pages, so I am wondering if anyone here knows of where to acquire the last BIOS for this board? The version I have is...
  4. Belkin soho KVM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Belkin soho KVM: I hope someone can help me......setting up a Belkin soho KVM but the windows 10 pc is reading it as a generic PnP monitor. I have tried updating the firmware but when the KVM is put into setup mode the pc Belkin software does not find it when searching. would anyone have any...
  5. Foxconn BIOS update

Foxconn BIOS update: Hello, I have a Foxconn A76ML-K 3.0 motherboard. I know there are two versions of the BIOS but I have the first one and wish to update it. The Foxconn site no longer has any updates for any of their motherboards which is very odd and frustrating! I've had a search and can...
  6. Belkin Media Reader

Belkin Media Reader: I installed my Belkin Media reader F4U003 model since 2015 on my laptop and everything has worked well since then. However, recently my laptop which has a Windows 10 OS, will not recognize the Media reader again. Please how can I rectify and continue to use the media reader?...
  7. 866-930-2034

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    866-930-2034: These 866 numbers representing Microsoft help and relentless and I can't clear them out or prevent their happening. Can you give me some guidance?? Please help. I am a senior and not at all tech savvy. Jerry Auvinen...
  8. 866-PC-safety hotline

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    866-PC-safety hotline: Is The 866-PC-safety hotline still run and supported by microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/866-pc-safety-hotline/a7533298-d8f9-465c-9728-b7554119a4f7
  9. Belkin Adapter issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Belkin Adapter issues: Hi, my name's Wallace. I'm using a Toshiba Satellite C55Dt=A5306 running Windows 10 Home Edition. A few weeks ago, the internet adapter within my laptop decided a hilarious April Fool's Day joke would be to die. Well, I'm not laughing. So I went into my closet and...
  10. Comcast gateway with Belkin N300

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Comcast gateway with Belkin N300: Hello I tried to bridge the Comcast gateway and plug my router into one of the four ports; one has the printer ethernet cable, one goes to the pc and 2 are open(I plugged the router into one of the open ones). I was able to open the Belkin but was not able to get internet....