Windows 10: Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also...

Discus and support Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Great Grandfather purchased Foxit PhantomPDF Standard for me, from the Microsoft Store and installed it on my computer which is running Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thesweaver, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also...

My Great Grandfather purchased Foxit PhantomPDF Standard for me, from the Microsoft Store and installed it on my computer which is running Windows 10 Home 1803. He uses an older version of the same Standard program on his Windows 10 Pro 1803 computer and it allows him to create PDF files from any file.

He has tried Repair, Reset and Reinstall of the App from the Store. He even Reinstalled Windows in an attempt to resolve the subject issues.

Before purchasing the App from the store, Foxit MobilePDF, from the Store was installed and also a trial PhantomPDF was installed. I am thinking that cleanup to remove all traces of those might be required.

QUESTION: Does Foxit PhantomPDF purchased from the Microsoft Store have fewer capabilities that the same App purchased from Foxit?

:)

thesweaver, Jul 21, 2018

2. Unable to use Foxit PhantomPDF

Hi,

I have just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1.

Initially, my pdf documents opened using Foxit PhantomPDF, and that software was really useful.

But after upgrading, I'm unable to open any pdf files using Foxit PhantomPDF.

I alternatively installed Acrobat Reader DC, but it is giving me printer-related issues.

Please advice on how to be able to use my Foxit PhantomPDF.

Thanks!

ThasreenRefaya, Jul 21, 2018
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Foxit PhantomPDF Questions

Foxit Reader is free to use. Fine software. Enables you to do some manipulation with pdf files (editing bookmarks, anotations...)
    I'm not aware of it being capable of file preview. It opens pretty fast.
    This is pdf file in Large icons view: Edit: preview is part of Windows system.

Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also... [​IMG]

This is what Phantom offers over reader:

Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also... [​IMG]

AndreTen, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also...

Unable to use Foxit PhantomPDF

Hi
    ThasreenRefaya

I think I faced similar situation after upgrading to windows 10. I had purchased and Foxit PhantomPDF Standard Edition ver 7.0.310.26. which worked perfectly. But started having issues reading pdf files when open from Internet explorer 11. though it worked
    well with Edge.

Solution:

I unInstalled Foxit PhantomPDF completely via control panel, restarted the PC to ensure the registry is cleaned, and install the same version i purchased initially. I then entered the same registration key I earlier used to activate the product.

Now I could read and manage pdf document with no issues.

I hope it works for you too. Sam

Samuel S.Conteh, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also...

1. Foxit PhantomPDF, from the Microsoft Store, tells me that Creater is not available and also... - Similar Threads - Foxit PhantomPDF Microsoft

2. Downgrade apps available from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downgrade apps available from the Microsoft store: This morning my groove player has updated itself without me asking. Now I hate the new media player, but not only that, it completely broke music playback. Before I could click the media keys on my keyboard a couple of times, but now:If I lost the artwork, maybe fine. But as...
  3. unable to purchase items from microsoft store..keeps telling me the problem is at their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to purchase items from microsoft store..keeps telling me the problem is at their...: why can I not purchase coins from slotomanis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-purchase-items-from-microsoft-storekeeps/9a90109f-f211-49f8-9d21-c40d1f4caf83
  4. unable to purchase items from microsoft store..keeps telling me the problem is at their...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to purchase items from microsoft store..keeps telling me the problem is at their...: why can I not purchase coins from slotomanis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-purchase-items-from-microsoft-storekeeps/9a90109f-f211-49f8-9d21-c40d1f4caf83
  5. microsoft media creater

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft media creater: microsoft media creater https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-media-creater/baa80045-d988-4410-8d72-18cf85f27ec2
  6. microsoft media creater

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft media creater: microsoft media creater https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-media-creater/baa80045-d988-4410-8d72-18cf85f27ec2
  7. microsoft media creater

8. microsoft store keeps telling me to login

microsoft store keeps telling me to login: Everytime i login to Microsoft store i have to do the two step verification. and i do theverification. and then i am right back to the login screen. it is in a constant loop. it doesn't say if i typed it wrong or anything. i can login on another pc....
  9. Foxit PhantomPDF Standard from Microsoft Store

Foxit PhantomPDF Standard from Microsoft Store: I once purchased it from the store only to find that it was not nearly as capable as the 'same application' purchased directly from Foxit, which I was already using on my main computer. So, I requested and got a refund from the store and purchased it from Foxit again....
  10. Foxit PhantomPDF Questions

Foxit PhantomPDF Questions: Thinking of buy this and I'm wondering if it supports previews in file explorer. I'd also appreciate hearing any pros and cons about it and about any cheaper alternatives. Thanks in advance. 105380

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft defender warns against foxit phantom