Windows 10: Fraud

Discus and support Fraud in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. My place of work have informed me that someone using the email adress *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is trying to acess my wage. They... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Amanda Thomas4, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Fraud

Hi. My place of work have informed me that someone using the email adress *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is trying to acess my wage. They emailed them from the above email adress pretending to be me giving them new bank details of **PII removed** I need help finding out who it is as the police and fraud have now been informed. .

:)

Amanda Thomas4, Jun 11, 2024
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft AI solution to detect mobile bank fraud in less than 2 secs

Source: Two seconds to take a bite out of mobile bank fraud with Artificial Intelligence | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Fraud

Microsoft AI solution to detect mobile bank fraud in less than 2 secs

Source: Two seconds to take a bite out of mobile bank fraud with Artificial Intelligence | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Fraud

1. Fraud - Similar Threads - Fraud

2. How do I report this fraud and get a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I report this fraud and get a refund?: Someone hacked into my Microsoft account and bought 5 gift cards, 2 on my credit and 3 on my debit. I called Microsoft and they told me to go to order history and fill out a refund form, but I cannot find it anywhere. is there a number I can call or someone I can contact to...
  3. How do I report this fraud and get a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I report this fraud and get a refund?: Someone hacked into my Microsoft account and bought 5 gift cards, 2 on my credit and 3 on my debit. I called Microsoft and they told me to go to order history and fill out a refund form, but I cannot find it anywhere. is there a number I can call or someone I can contact to...
  4. How do I report this fraud and get a refund?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Fraud. I had 6 Skype bank transactions taken out of my bank account.

Fraud. I had 6 Skype bank transactions taken out of my bank account.: * Duplicate of: I had fraud from my bank account from Skype I had 6 Skype bank transactions taken out of my bank account on 6/22/24. Totalling 102.99 what's going on? I made no purchases and I want this money put back in my account * Changed to a question* Original title:...
  6. Fraud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraud: Hi. My place of work have informed me that someone using the email adress *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is trying to acess my wage. They emailed them from the above email adress pretending to be me giving them new bank details of **PII removed** I need help...
  7. Fraud

Fraud: Hi. My place of work have informed me that someone using the email adress *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is trying to acess my wage. They emailed them from the above email adress pretending to be me giving them new bank details of **PII removed** I need help...
  8. Fraud on my account over £3000

Fraud on my account over £3000: Since October of last year I have had some of money taken from my Bank account. Some small but larger amounts coming off over £ 1500 last night alone all against Microsoft store. I have reported this to the bank as Fraud....
  9. Fraud on my account over £3000

Fraud on my account over £3000: Since October of last year I have had some of money taken from my Bank account. Some small but larger amounts coming off over £ 1500 last night alone all against Microsoft store. I have reported this to the bank as Fraud....
  10. Fraud on my account over £3000

in Windows 10 Gaming