Windows 10: free games keep crashing

Discus and support free games keep crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good Evening I have another problem, when I am playing one of the free games. I can click on to it, and then start to play then just out of the blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MargaretTallett, Jul 5, 2018.

1. free games keep crashing

Good Evening

I have another problem, when I am playing one of the free games. I can click on to it, and then start to play then just out of the blue it buffers and then diapers, losing my place in the game point lost so I then have to log into the games again and start playing again but the longest I can play any of the games is about one and half goes. I don't if this makes sense to you.

If you read this and get back to me. that would be great.

Maggie T

:)

MargaretTallett, Jul 5, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 5, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 5, 2018
  4. free games keep crashing

Angela Pun, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

free games keep crashing

1. free games keep crashing - Similar Threads - free games keep

2. Games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing: Hello. My games keep crashing after 5-30 minutes of gameplay. And it happens to all my games. There is no warning sign of the game about to crash. The game will just disappear. And maybe once a week it will give me a BSOD. The BSOD disappears too quick for me to see the error...
  3. Games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games keep crashing: Hello. My games keep crashing after 5-30 minutes of gameplay. And it happens to all my games. There is no warning sign of the game about to crash. The game will just disappear. And maybe once a week it will give me a BSOD. The BSOD disappears too quick for me to see the error...
  4. Games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing: Most games I try playing crash after 5-10 minutes. I started having issues a couple months ago after I upgraded my PC but they went away after fixing corrupt files. It started happening again a couple weeks ago but stopped after reinstalling windows. Now it's happening again...
  5. Games keep crashing

Games keep crashing: Most games I try playing crash after 5-10 minutes. I started having issues a couple months ago after I upgraded my PC but they went away after fixing corrupt files. It started happening again a couple weeks ago but stopped after reinstalling windows. Now it's happening again...
  6. Solitaire game keeps crashing

Solitaire game keeps crashing: In the Microsoft solitaire game it crashes every time I'm about to finish a tripeaks board. All the other game modes work fine, but the second I click on the last card it crashes with no error message. What can I do to fix this?...
  7. Game Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game Keeps Crashing: Not sure if this is the right spot but I'm running out of options So, to begin my breaker tripped in my room and my computer wouldn't boot after that. After Troubleshooting I found it to be an SSD that had nothing to do with Boot. Removed it other SSD still didn't want to...
  8. games keep crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    games keep crashing: Story: laptop crashes at minor games after playing them for an X amount of minutes. PC has been sent to repair before which only helped for a few months without the replacement of parts. The error then returned which has been unsolved. When i looked into reliability...
  9. Games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing: SO i just got a new gpu its the RTX 2060 Super and ever since i installed it all my games crash except for rocket league. Its very annoying and i check task manager while gaming and majority of my games are using 94-100% cpu and causing stutters and such. Is there any advice...
  10. Game Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Keeps Crashing: I am trying to play Halo CE and it keeps crashing. I have ddu'd and reinstalled display and chipset drivers. Here are some Error reports. Access violation in ntdll.dll EXCEPTION INFORMATION Code: 0xc0000005 Address: 0x77E0C5D4 Flags: 0 MODULE INFORMATION Name:...