Windows 10: Free Install Period

Discus and support Free Install Period in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Am going away for extended period. When does the free offer terminate please? rgds. 37004 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ess1, Jan 10, 2016.

1. ess1 Win User

Free Install Period

Am going away for extended period.

When does the free offer terminate please?

rgds.

:)

2. neilpzz Win User

Clean Installing windows 10 with using Windows 8.1 Pro product key after the upgrade deadline

No, unless you had Windows 10 installed on the device during the free period and then went back to Windows 8.1. If this is a new machine that never had the free upgrade then the free period is passed.

neilpzz, Jan 10, 2016
  3. cokuz Win User
    Music Recognition software- Track id

It's true that Shazam is free but for a free trial period of time. It's free for download and instalation but it cost when they ID your songs.

cokuz, Jan 10, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

Free Install Period

currently it is end of july

5. ess1 Win User
    Thank you very much for prompt and helpful reply.

6. cereberus Win User
    To be slightly pedantic, end date is July 28th. However do not recommend you wait till last few days, as there will probably be a big rush of people trying to get it before offer ends, and the servers could get overloaded, and you miss the deadline.

cereberus, Jan 10, 2016
  7. ess1 Win User
    Advice welcomed. Thanks.

ess1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Free Install Period

1. Free Install Period - Similar Threads - Free Install Period

2. If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...: If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax? Or do I have to reinstall the app?...
  3. If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...: If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax? Or do I have to reinstall the app?...
  4. MS Project Free Trial Period

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Project Free Trial Period: Hi,I just registered with Project Plan 1. I received an invoice which said I will be charged in two days.Don't I have a one month free trial period?Thank you.Enrique *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. MS Project Free Trial Period

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Project Free Trial Period: Hi,I just registered with Project Plan 1. I received an invoice which said I will be charged in two days.Don't I have a one month free trial period?Thank you.Enrique *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. powerpiont instalation free

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    powerpiont instalation free: could you help me please?how I download safe powerpoint in window10?i was trying,but my Microsoft can't download it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpiont-instalation-free/7d813b98-2ee3-4c5a-835e-8b45ac61b5c6"
  7. Reupgrading after the free period ends.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reupgrading after the free period ends.: I have just been asked an interesting question, and I could not answer for sure. Suppose you are running 8.1, then upgrade, and rollback in the free period. We all know that establishes a digital licence. We also know we can clean install at any time in the future....
  8. Installing free upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing free upgrade: Just curious, but I have 6 pc's slated for the free upgrade. How will you know which download is intended for each machine? 9085
  9. Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 Free for limited period

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Paragon Backup & Recovery 16 Free for limited period: At Paragon Software, we believe that system and data protection is underrated by many users. Unfortunately, this subset of users only think about safeguarding their PCs after disaster has already struck. For a limited period, we're therefore offering the software for...
  10. Installing Win10 after the free upgrade period ends

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Win10 after the free upgrade period ends: Hello, This is my first time here and couldn't find an answer after a few minutes of searching. Sorry if this has been asked already... Anyway, I have an HP laptop that came with windows 8 and has a ~20Gb recovery partition that re-installs Win8 and all the bundled...