Windows 10: Free IT pro training: Windows 10 security in real life

Discus and support Free IT pro training: Windows 10 security in real life in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Want to learn how to put Windows 10 security technologies to work in your environment? Check out a new, free online training course from Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Free IT pro training: Windows 10 security in real life

Source: Free IT pro training: Windows 10 security in real life Windows for IT Pros

:)

Brink, Apr 25, 2017

2. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE error or bug

i am using malwarebytes but just the free version of it so i think im not running real life scan.

Are you sure it is not the Free Trial of the Pro (Premium) version?

Gerry C J Cornell, Apr 25, 2017
  3. FREE Windows 10. Is it Real Free ??

Answer #1 says: Once you upgrade, you have Windows 10 for free on that device.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-faq

key word being: device....

So, consider this Free upgrade as a System Builder / OEM upgrade, unless Microsoft says otherwise (even if upgrading from a retail version).

In that if you change the hardware configuration (motherboard or processor. don't know if the video card will trigger it or not, but it probably will), Win10 will say it's a new device, and you'll have to pay to keep Win10. Or, you'll have to backup your
    stuff, and reinstall the older Retail copy that you have, (unless it was OEM, too, in which case you'll have to rebuy windows either way, or move to Linux.)

Threesixtyci, Apr 25, 2017
Thema:

Free IT pro training: Windows 10 security in real life

1. Free IT pro training: Windows 10 security in real life - Similar Threads - Free pro training

2. Windows 11 Home and 11 Pro Manuals and Training

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home and 11 Pro Manuals and Training: Where can I find the complete Microsoft user manuals for both Windows 11 Home and Windows 11 Pro that covers both user and administration features? Thanks Community, myvancouver...
  3. Windows real-life protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows real-life protection: HiI believe this is a virus in Windows 10. This virus turns on something called "Real-life protection" which can be seen in:Settings - Windows security - Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings manage settings.Even if I turn this feature off it gets...
  4. Windows real-life protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows real-life protection: HiI believe this is a virus in Windows 10. This virus turns on something called "Real-life protection" which can be seen in:Settings - Windows security - Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings manage settings.Even if I turn this feature off it gets...
  5. Windows real-life protection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. is free minecraft real

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is free minecraft real: please tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-free-minecraft-real/eca1de02-b337-4f25-987f-178540bce7ef
  7. Same size in settings but bigger in real life?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Same size in settings but bigger in real life?: Hello! I just bought a 27 inch monitor and its bigger than my 24 inch one, but in the settings the sizes are the same so i cant allign it properly:https://imgur.com/a/6lMSDml , and this is how i see it in the settings: https://imgur.com/a/gZ43Gm6 . Is this a bug or is this...
  8. Real life keyboard incorrectly interpreted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Real life keyboard incorrectly interpreted: Hello, Firstly, I apologize in advance if my English is strange and/or unclear, I am not a native speaker and I wish to have the widest range of answers possible. I will try my best. -- Introduction & background -- I have a problem with my keyboard in Windows 10 Home...
  9. Windows 10 Training videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Training videos: Microsoft offers some fantastic short training videos on how to use most of the Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, OneDrive, etc. I cannot seem to find similar videos on using Windows 10 targeted at basic end users. Does anything like this exist? John Farr *** Email...
  10. Free Online training for Azure Data Lake

in Windows 10 News
    Free Online training for Azure Data Lake: We are pleased to announce the availability of new, free online training for Azure Data Lake. We’ve designed this training to get developers ramped up fast. It covers all the topics a developer needs to know to start being productive with big data and how to address the...