Windows 10: Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack

Discus and support Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re thrilled to announce a partnership with BrowserStack, a leader in mobile and web testing, to provide remote virtual testing on Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack

Source: Announcing free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 29, 2017

2. EDGE and Federal Courts Pacer/ECM interface problems]

Edge is shutting me out of downloading my free (First) copy of a filing from the court's system. Problem started about a week ago. Courts' technical support folks said is was like an Edge problem because they had not tested with Edge. And lets not
    even talk about trying to call Microsoft's Customer Abuse line.

DanCPissedOff, Mar 29, 2017
  3. DavidLenk Win User
    Microsoft Edge PDF problems

Microsoft Edge keeps associating with PDF files, no articles related to resolving it work and to make it a insult to the injury microsoft edge is about the worst application in existence at viewing pdf files so why are the ignorant programmers that make
    this **** continuing to reset he association remotely without my permission?

The EDGE browser can not print pdf files correctly they always are printed 100% wrong with overlapping half cutt off text and pictures QR codes and bar codes are printed corrupt and often dont even work when printed from EDGE..

learn to write a program and TEST TEST TEST it even printing before you hijack my associations like terrorists.

this is stupid and your making me and my clients regret upgrading to free windows 10.....

DavidLenk, Mar 29, 2017
Thema:

Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack

1. Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack - Similar Threads - Free Microsoft Edge

2. Microsoft is testing Windows-style scrollbars in Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing Windows-style scrollbars in Edge.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/penv8r/microsoft_is_testing_windowsstyle_scrollbars_in/
  3. Microsoft is testing a new "Math Solver" in Edge Canary.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing a new "Math Solver" in Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxzamg/microsoft_is_testing_a_new_math_solver_in_edge/
  4. edge on test of uploads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    edge on test of uploads: hi i have cpu 9400f with 16 gb ram, windows 10 pro 64 bits with all updates done. when i do the speedtest.net the download is ok but upload instead of 20 mb is on 2 mb. If i do the test on chrome everything ok. can any body tell me, i saw some people with same problem win...
  5. edge on test of uploads

in Windows 10 Support
    edge on test of uploads: hi i have cpu 9400f with 16 gb ram, windows 10 pro 64 bits with all updates done. when i do the speedtest.net the download is ok but upload instead of 20 mb is on 2 mb. If i do the test on chrome everything ok. can any body tell me, i saw some people with same problem win...
  6. Microsoft is testing a startup booster for its Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is testing a startup booster for its Edge browser: Microsoft is running an experiment in the latest Microsoft Edge Canary version to find out if the changes can speed up the startup of the web browser. Called Startup Boost, it is available to a subset of Edge Canary users only at the time of writing. The feature is not...
  7. Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership for apps and services: Today, we are excited to share the latest innovations in our partnership with Samsung, bringing together Samsung’s new devices for productivity with the best apps and services across Microsoft 365, Windows 10 and Xbox to help you across work and play. [ATTACH]...
  8. sync partnership

in Windows 10 Support
    sync partnership: how to set up a new sync partnership
  9. Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge How to Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with...
  10. Bringing automated testing to Microsoft Edge through WebDriver

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing automated testing to Microsoft Edge through WebDriver: Today we’re announcing support for automated testing of Microsoft Edge through the W3C WebDriver standard. To use WebDriver with Microsoft Edge, you need the MicrosoftWebDriver server on a Windows Insiders build of 10166 or newer. Once that’s installed, you can try out...