Windows 10: Free- SecureAplus 2 years - GiveawayoftheDay

Discus and support Free- SecureAplus 2 years - GiveawayoftheDay in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A multi-engine white-listing solution that stands alongside traditional AVs (e.g. I run Avast and this). Whitelisting means only what you have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dalchina, May 30, 2018.

1. dalchina Win User

Free- SecureAplus 2 years - GiveawayoftheDay

A multi-engine white-listing solution that stands alongside traditional AVs (e.g. I run Avast and this).

Whitelisting means only what you have approved runs, so a new level of security.
    Quiet and unobtrusive, no noticeable overhead as it's not a real-time scanner.

Giveaway of the Day. SecureAPlus Premium 4.9.0 - A security software that protects PCs from malware and viruses.

If you have it installed, you can use this to get a license extension.

:)

dalchina, May 30, 2018

2. Can't Free Up Storage OnHP Stream 11 Running Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are unable to delete the temporary files and free up the storage space on Windows 10 Operating System, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about:
    Free up drive space in Windows 10

Step 2: I suggest you to check the storage capacity of each of the drives in
    Windows Explorer.

• Press Windows key, type This PC, select it.
    • Right click on each of the drives and click on Properties.
    • Also, you can perform Disk Cleanup from the
      Step 2
      as well.
    • Select the files to be delete on each of the drives.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 30, 2018
  3. Microsoft Free Cell

Hi Peter,

To help you reset your statistics in Free Cell, we suggest you to perform the following steps below:

• Close the Microsoft Solitaire Collection (if it is open).
    • In the File explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistics.ark.
    • Run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The statistics will be back to 0.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, May 30, 2018
Thema:

Free- SecureAplus 2 years - GiveawayoftheDay

1. Free- SecureAplus 2 years - GiveawayoftheDay - Similar Threads - Free SecureAplus years

2. SecureAplus..pretty good so far

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SecureAplus..pretty good so far: I downloaded SecureAPlus whilst reading a thread from a member.So far so good . Downloaded the latest Windows Updates and during the installation SecureAPlus message popped up stating threat detected..strange i thought it's Microsoft Windows Update...checked SecureAPlus...
  3. Windows10 Activation message appears 2 or 3 years after my Windows7 free Upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 Activation message appears 2 or 3 years after my Windows7 free Upgrade: I have an OEM Windows7 on this Toshiba Laptop which was upgraded for free to Windows10 in 2017. Suddenly and recently the Activate Windows watermark came up. Many hours of troubleshooting later Microsoft Support are telling me I have to revert to Windows7 or go and buy...
  4. SecureAPlus free for 6 days- whitelist, compatible with 'normal' AV

SecureAPlus free for 6 days- whitelist, compatible with 'normal' AV: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/secure...ay-coupon-sale This is an interesting option which whitelists dlls and exe files, so any unexpected intruders are flagged for you to authorise, giving an extra level of protection above and beyond. Normally quiet, may ask you to approve...
  5. Destiny 2 Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Destiny 2 Free: *Arrow Destiny the Game | Battlenet [img] ArPP6_QXqyQ 120942
  6. SecureAplus AV opinions?

SecureAplus AV opinions?: Posted this in another thread but it seems prudent to start a new thread about it *Smile Anyone here give SecureAplus a try? I like their application whitelisting mechanism and they claim to scan your files using many online AV engines. The only ding I see is their...
  7. Microsoft to provide free upgrades to Windows 10 for 2 to 4 years ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft to provide free upgrades to Windows 10 for 2 to 4 years ?: Microsoft to provide free upgrades to Windows 10 for 2 to 4 years | Computerworld 7982
  8. 100 GB OneDrive storage FREE for 2 years

in Windows 10 Support
    100 GB OneDrive storage FREE for 2 years: Offer expires Feb 28, 2015 Join Bing Rewards and receive a free 2 year subscription for 100 GB of storage on OneDrive. Bing explore rewards: OneDrive Get 100 GB of online storage free for 2 years Bing Rewards and OneDrive have teamed up to offer 100 GB of...
  9. Free upgrade during the first year

in Windows 10 Support
    Free upgrade during the first year: Sounds good, too good to be 'true'? No matter what I think of Windows 10, it would be kinda stupid not to take up Microsoft on the free upgrade particularly if, like me, you have a standby build of your OS on a separate HD just in case the main drive crashed which I would...
  10. Is Windows 10 free for first year is it a free upgrade? OEM Verison

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Windows 10 free for first year is it a free upgrade? OEM Verison: Microsoft Windows 10 free upgrade: five questions answered | Technology | The Guardian "I read somewhere that the free upgrade to Windows 10 will expire after one year and that the user will then have to pay for the upgrade. Is this so? AlasdairNo, that’s completely...