Windows 10: Free Software Easy to use to make Video from Pictures with Text and Music?

Discus and support Free Software Easy to use to make Video from Pictures with Text and Music? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for Free software to make a video from pictures with added text and music. Any suggestion? Thanks. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EpicSurvivor, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Free Software Easy to use to make Video from Pictures with Text and Music?

Looking for Free software to make a video from pictures with added text and music. Any suggestion?

Thanks.

EpicSurvivor, Jun 20, 2018

2. How to edit/add text slide in video

i want to add one line in video...
    one slide in start or animating text at certain duration
    any software for it.
    plz suggest software which works on vista and takes less time and easy to use.

freebird_9924, Jun 21, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Video Editing Software?

I have a friend who's getting into recording video games and posting videos on youtube. He needs some video editing software to work with. Shouldn't need anything too fancy, something simple and easy to work with. Does anyone have any suggestions?

4. RonV42 Win User

Free Software Easy to use to make Video from Pictures with Text and Music?

This PC, Pictures and Video Folder issue

I have recently looked at the folders in "This PC" where you have pictures, music, , documents, etc. The label for both the Video folder and Picture folder is both "Pictures". The location in properties show both linked to the physical pictures location on my drive (D:"account"\pictures). So I have two questions:

• How to rename these two icons to make one Pictures and the Videos?
    • How to fix the issue where updating one with the location changes the other?

I am attaching a picture showing what I am currently seeing.

Free Software Easy to use to make Video from Pictures with Text and Music? [​IMG]

RonV42, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

Free Software Easy to use to make Video from Pictures with Text and Music?

1. Free Software Easy to use to make Video from Pictures with Text and Music? - Similar Threads - Free Software Easy

2. Making a Downloadable video with pictures and music windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making a Downloadable video with pictures and music windows 10 media player: Hello,Can someone please help me? I am trying to make a video with pics and music, I have 8 hrs of music that i want about 300 pics to play and repeat thru the music, Does anyone have any answers if I can still do this with windows media player 10? I have done it before in...
  3. Make scspline.c free software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make scspline.c free software: In the Microsoft ecosystem there is a source file called ntgdi/fondrv/tt/scaler/scspline.c , also called the 'New Scan Converter Spline Module'. I would like Microsoft to release this file as free software, so as to improve the render quality of free software renderers....
  4. Make scspline.c free software

Make scspline.c free software: In the Microsoft ecosystem there is a source file called ntgdi/fondrv/tt/scaler/scspline.c , also called the 'New Scan Converter Spline Module'. I would like Microsoft to release this file as free software, so as to improve the render quality of free software renderers....
  5. EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use: Tried Macrium it was a dud, destination drive too small, I know this is recommended on this forum. EaseUS just worked, I am on the ssd drive now. Although it still takes a while to copy. Also Acronis kept hanging after getting to destination disk. So far I only found one...
  6. EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use

in Windows 10 Support
    EaseUS so far easy cloning software free for home use: Tried Macrium it was a dud, destination drive too small, I know this is recommended on this forum. EaseUS just worked, I am on the ssd drive now. Although it still takes a while to copy. Also Acronis kept hanging after getting to destination disk. So far I only found one...
  7. Easy to use Presentation to Video software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Easy to use Presentation to Video software: Help! I am having trouble using PowerPoint and believe it is a known issue: I cannot have narration and/or audio play across slides in a presentation, thus my resulting video has muted breaks between slides. This would be great, as I am just learning that PowerPoint can do...
  8. SimpleVideoCutter is a free and incredibly easy to use video trimming tool for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    SimpleVideoCutter is a free and incredibly easy to use video trimming tool for Windows: Most video editing tools have a lot of options that the average user won't use. If you're looking for a way to just cut unwanted sections from videos, the open source application SimpleVideoCutter is an interesting choice. Just download the latest version from the project's...
  9. Best easy to use video editing software for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Best easy to use video editing software for Windows 10: With the rise of creators on YouTube and other streaming websites, video editing has become a very popular and coveted skill. If you are planning to make a career out of video editing industry or film production, you’ve to begin with a good video editing software. The...
  10. Free Music Editing Software

Free Music Editing Software: I'm looking for software that can edit music files i.e. fade in/out, snipping, etc. Any suggestions? Cheers! 1407