Windows 10: Free sudoku, Majong won't run

Discus and support Free sudoku, Majong won't run in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I d/l the free Sudoku game from the MS Store, and it said it was installed. It's on the Start Menu. I click it, and a window opens for about 2 seconds,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kaborka, Aug 29, 2015.

1. kaborka Win User

Free sudoku, Majong won't run

I d/l the free Sudoku game from the MS Store, and it said it was installed. It's on the Start Menu. I click it, and a window opens for about 2 seconds, then closes. Same for Majong. What gives? I'm logged in as local acct, but use a MSA to log into the store.

:)

kaborka, Aug 29, 2015

2. Microsoft Sudoku fails to login through XBox Live

I have the same problem.. I uninstalled and reloaded Sudoku, I installed it on a new Surface Pro, and it still does not recognise that I am signed in to X Box. Majong and Solitaire both work fine

SimonEcclefield, Aug 29, 2015
  3. FreddyDe Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection freezing bug

I have same problem since oct. 4th on 2 diferent computers, one W10 32bits other w10 64bits. The game works ok but freeze imediately when entering the calendar. I have tried everything I found in internet (>10 diferent ways) with no success. In both computers
    I have microsoft Majong, Sudoku and Ultimate Word games that are working perfectly.

FreddyDe, Aug 29, 2015
  4. Ton Gorge Win User

Hi Kaborka! I have had the same issue with the game*Sad and there doesn’t seem to be a solution to it! All I was doing is to keep trying later and sometimes it would work and at other points, no! It’s a bad glitch and I would rather drop it than keep wasting my time trying contently!

Ton Gorge, Sep 2, 2015
  5. - are you signed in to your MS account?
    - oh, and also make sure you have an XBOX Live account..

..it doesn't matter if you don't actually have an XBOX, btw.. *Wink

BugMeister, Sep 2, 2015
  6. I have been playing suduko, majong, minesweeper, jigsaw, and solitaire with no issues for 3 months until today . Only Suduko won't launch , like you 1 sec glimps then its gone.

kellylinton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Free sudoku, Majong won't run - Similar Threads - Free sudoku Majong

2. Microsoft Sudoku won't log me in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku won't log me in.: I've run the troubleshooter, tried looking for windows updates, logging out and logging back in and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. When I try to launch the app, the xbox login window flashes on the screen for a fraction of a second, but then I only get logged in as a...
  3. Microsoft Sudoku won't log me in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku won't log me in.: I've run the troubleshooter, tried looking for windows updates, logging out and logging back in and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. When I try to launch the app, the xbox login window flashes on the screen for a fraction of a second, but then I only get logged in as a...
  4. Majong screen looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Majong screen looping: my minecraft will not load 3rd party server it locks on majong page loading but not fully then goes back to looping from start again i can see the server in the backround .it worked perfect one day the next day it did this i have not added anything to my pc meaning programmes...
  5. Majong screen looping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Majong screen looping: my minecraft will not load 3rd party server it locks on majong page loading but not fully then goes back to looping from start again i can see the server in the backround .it worked perfect one day the next day it did this i have not added anything to my pc meaning programmes...
  6. Sudoku won't load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sudoku won't load: For the past week, the game starts but never gets past the 'Loading' screen. This happens on both my PC and android phone. If I disconnect my Xbox Live account, it works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-wont-load/f01a498c-1480-4a67-aa56-e45b2530b9c0
  7. Sudoku won't load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sudoku won't load: For the past few days, I have been unable to play Microsoft Sudoku. When I click on the Sudoku icon it opens the first screen, never advancing or loading the app. I have attempted to reset the app, clear the cashe, and unistall/reinstall to no avail....
  8. Majong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Majong: How do I restore Majong to previous large tiles configuration? New version has shrunk the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/majong/487a94e2-9516-4cd6-bb80-6bf173dcdbef
  9. majong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    majong: Why cant I play this game any more? error code is 0x803f8001???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/majong/e2a07674-9029-45b9-81a8-f5eed2773978
  10. SUDOKU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SUDOKU: It is now october and this issue is still raising its head. I can't log in to sudoku!!!! I had this problem a couple of months ago and followed instructions that sorted it, by checking for updates. It has happened again this month and nothing i do solves the problem which...