Windows 10: Free web hosting and free unreal ircd server hosting help please

Discus and support Free web hosting and free unreal ircd server hosting help please in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi my name is and I need help, I need a free web-host 1 GB, webhost has to have a cpanel phpmyadmin and mysql and php extension and a ftp. I also need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lukasz, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Lukasz Win User

Free web hosting and free unreal ircd server hosting help please

Hi my name is and I need help, I need a free web-host 1 GB, webhost has to have a cpanel phpmyadmin and mysql and php extension and a ftp. I also need a free host for unrealircd server, I also need a tutorial on how to setup unreal ircd server on a webhost

:)

Lukasz, Jul 6, 2016
  2. ItsMK Win User

I want to transfer my linux server Web-hosting wordpress website to Windows Server

I have some questions regarding the web transference of the wordpress. I have some doubts like how to transfer from Linux server to windows server. As windows server run IIS and they dont normally support php.

ANd we are currently using a shared hosting server, if i want to scale up my website then which will be better a VPS solution or to choose a dedicated server for the faster and reliable operations.

My website is **removed - Its an news and media publishing website. Would like you to know also how to speed up my website, bcos i've have heard that windows server use more space and consume more resources as compared to linux server.

ItsMK, Jul 6, 2016
  3. I want to transfer my linux server Web-hosting wordpress website to Windows Server

Hi ItsMK,

Same steps. You just need to backup your files and database from Linux server. Then, upload all your files to windows server root folder. You can restore your MySQL db via control panel. Basically, windows hosting provider use Plesk panel and you can easily
    restore your MySQL database.

AdamCook88, Jul 6, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Can't comment on anything except FTP/File Transfer Protocol. I use FileZilla on Windows and Linux Mint, it's free. This has always been a safe download site for me:
    Download FileZilla - MajorGeeks
    MajorGeeks.Com - MajorGeeks

Berton, Jul 7, 2016
  5. Kari Win User
    Your requirements make it quite difficult to find a free service. With a few € / £ / $ a month you get all that from most hosting companies. My recommendation is GoDaddy.com.

Kari, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Free web hosting and free unreal ircd server hosting help please - Similar Threads - Free web hosting

2. Licensing web application hosted on my server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Licensing web application hosted on my server: Hello all,I developed a web application, which I host on my server.Because my application uses Windows Server IIS and SQL Server, I have to install my own Microsoft license on it.My clients pay me monthly subscriptions for my application.I want to know if there is anything...
  3. Licensing web application hosted on my server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Licensing web application hosted on my server: Hello all,I developed a web application, which I host on my server.Because my application uses Windows Server IIS and SQL Server, I have to install my own Microsoft license on it.My clients pay me monthly subscriptions for my application.I want to know if there is anything...
  4. Help Hosting FTP Server

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Hosting FTP Server: Hello guys i wanted to host an FTP server on my windows 10 laptop so that i can access my files on my android phone,can some one really help me doing that? I saw some videos on youtube it wasnt helpfull as they were connecting other windows 10 pc not a mobile phone. Thanks...
  5. What is Service Host: Server?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is Service Host: Server?: Hi all, My new company requires us all to use Citrix Workspace for office related work. Ever since I've installed this software, I've noticed that my machine is super laggy. Even when I log off of Citrix Workspace and exit the application, I notice it is super slow. I...
  6. Web Hosting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Hosting: Hello everyone. I am hoping that someone could help me with hosting a WordPress website on my Windows computer... I have got Apache and MySQL running in the Xammp control panel but I get directed to a blue page that says "Internet Information Service" when I visit...
  7. Finally Host Windows Free -- Loads of VM's though

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Finally Host Windows Free -- Loads of VM's though: Hi there finally today replaced 2 NAS boxes and a desktop with a a single 4 processor server with 72 GB RAM in it Running Linux Arch as HOST -- now running loads of Windows VM's on QEMU/KVM hypervisor with the win-virtio paravirtualised drivers. PCI passthru works a treat...
  8. Host a game server on a website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Host a game server on a website: im trying to setup a minecraft server to be hosted on my github page. How do i do this??? Please i need help with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/host-a-game-server-on-a-website/7d8fdfd8-45af-4273-bc24-8fba596e270c
  9. free download generator from hosting sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    free download generator from hosting sites: Hello, Does anyone know a working (online) premium link generator for downloading files without restrictions from serveral hosting services (like nitroflare, rapidgator, novafile, uploadgig, etc). Many thanks 88052
  10. Host FTP server on both

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Host FTP server on both: I am thinking of making a dedicated FTP server to access files from anywhere, but on one computer it would be important that it still has access to the server, even when Internet connection is down. I know that I can connect the server PC to the PC that needs access with a...