Windows 10: Free Windows 10 Not Such a Big Deal Anymore

Discus and support Free Windows 10 Not Such a Big Deal Anymore in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 is work in progress at Microsoft, so it's pretty clear that not all details are available right now despite the avalanche of rumors that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Nov 26, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Free Windows 10 Not Such a Big Deal Anymore

More

:)

labeeman, Nov 26, 2014
  2. FJR720 Win User

xWindows Spotlight

I have Windows 10 on my computer and all of a sudden the Windows Spotlight picture on the lock screen isn't changing anymore. Used to see different scenes when turning on the computer. Not a big deal but would like it to work? Anyone have an answer.
    Thanks.

FJR720, Nov 26, 2014
  3. Nokia 6300 Changing Java Restrictions

Someone here said it does not work for the Nokia 6300. Can anyone verify this?

It's not such a big deal anymore but it would be nice to get rid of the restrictions.

twiddlebug, Nov 26, 2014
Thema:

Free Windows 10 Not Such a Big Deal Anymore

1. Free Windows 10 Not Such a Big Deal Anymore - Similar Threads - Free Such Big

2. Is it just me, or is this a REALLY big deal? (Feature Update for 21H1)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it just me, or is this a REALLY big deal? (Feature Update for 21H1): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ronvass [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nmz1d8/is_it_just_me_or_is_this_a_really_big_deal/
  3. Is there away to get rid of the flashing highlight thing on textboxes? No big deal but...

Is there away to get rid of the flashing highlight thing on textboxes? No big deal but...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oldmanjenkinnss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqo02m/is_there_away_to_get_rid_of_the_flashing/
  4. Big Windows 10 issues

Big Windows 10 issues: I'm honestly starting to lose faith in windows... So here's my *main* and 1st issue. About a year ago (yes its been this long), my microsoft store started acting up by just not installing anything that i wanted, i needed to delete and reinstall minecraft one day and since...
  5. If windows 7 cannot be upgraded to windows 10 for free anymore... then what is this?...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If windows 7 cannot be upgraded to windows 10 for free anymore... then what is this?...: If windows 7 cannot be upgraded to windows 10 for free anymore... then what is this? https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10...
  6. What’s the big deal about that thunder spy thing

What’s the big deal about that thunder spy thing: How does it work and should I worry? And does the hack happen online? or does the hacker need physical access to the computer submitted by /u/double-a-official [link] [comments]...
  7. Popular free photo editor Paint.NET is getting a big update on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Popular free photo editor Paint.NET is getting a big update on Windows: If you consider that Photoshop is too difficult and MS Paint is too simple to work, you might want to try Paint.NET, a powerful and free image editor for Windows developed on the .NET Framework platform. Earlier this year, the developer of the Paint.NET app published the app...
  8. Big Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Big Windows 10 Update: Starting to download now [img] 8844
  9. What's The Big Deal About This New Windows 10 Creator?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's The Big Deal About This New Windows 10 Creator?: http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/28/15...load-iso-files What's different about this, Isn't this the same Windows ISO creator we've had all along? 80493
  10. Free Windows 10 Now Looks A Terrible Deal

in Windows 10 News
    Free Windows 10 Now Looks A Terrible Deal: Free Windows 10 Now Looks A Terrible Deal (link) Windows 10 is famously ‘free’, but Microsoft has been worryingly silent about just how free it really is. Now, only three weeks before release, leaks suggest ‘free’ Windows 10 might not be a good deal at all...