Windows 10: Free Zemana AntiMalware!

Discus and support Free Zemana AntiMalware! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Free Zemana AntiMalware! If you didn’t get a Valentine’s Day present, treat yourself to 6 months free AntiMalware courtesy of Zemana. They are... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by taid, Feb 13, 2018.

1. taid Win User

Free Zemana AntiMalware!

Free Zemana AntiMalware!

If you didn’t get a Valentine’s Day present, treat yourself to 6 months free AntiMalware courtesy of Zemana. They are running a competition here:-

Zemana - AntiMalware and AntiLogger Protection

Click on the PLAY NOW near the top and follow the simple instructions. If you win - and I’d say losing is difficult - you get mailed the code to use the software for 6 months.

I don’t know how Zemana compares with other similar products but it appears to get good reviews. I’ve been running it for a couple of years on my old Dell Dimension and over a period of time it’s found a few nasties. Incidentally I have no connection with the company. This is very time limited.

Mods - if you think this post is inappropriate pse remove.

:)

2. Palcouk Win User

Suspicious Activity Scam Message Reappears

Your Zemana software isn't completely removing the threats, perhaps because its a trial

This is free
    https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/

Palcouk, Feb 13, 2018
  3. Bruce Hagen, Feb 13, 2018
Thema:

Free Zemana AntiMalware!

1. Free Zemana AntiMalware! - Similar Threads - Free Zemana AntiMalware

2. Malwarebytes AntiMalware Free 1.70

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes AntiMalware Free 1.70: This malwarebytes antimalware looks like. I think this is old. But it is compatible with vista,xp,Windows 7 and 8. And I don't know can use it on windows 11 or not....
  3. Antimalware

Antimalware: All of a sudden I have seen the following when I open Task Manager … ANTIMALWARE SERVICE EXECUTABLE … I do not know what it is and the system will NOT let me delete it … I DO NOT need this running … Can some please help ? Thanks...
  4. Antimalware on Startup

Antimalware on Startup: My laptop takes several minutes to Startup and File Explorer is very slow. Task Manager indicates Antimalware is using a lot of resources. Is there a way I can disable it while I'm working and let it run when I'm not using the laptop? Win10 up-to-date Bill...
  5. Free ANTIMALWARE?

Free ANTIMALWARE?: I am looking for the best FREE antimalware program. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-antimalware/2b8ddd3b-a44a-415e-a18e-243d5fe54a9d"
  6. Why "Zemana Antimalware" Treat An App As Malware, Downloaded From "Microsoft Store"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why "Zemana Antimalware" Treat An App As Malware, Downloaded From "Microsoft Store": I downloaded an application called "Bullet Force Multiplayer" from Microsoft Store. Second time when I run it I got malware notification and following application get quarantine. App link:- https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9PP8733J2KLL Screenshot:- [ATTACH] Also,...
  7. Antimalware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware: My computer is running very slowly. I see the Windows Defender Antimalware program using a great deal of the CPU and memory in the Task Manager program I am on Windows 10. Is this a known problem?...
  8. "Suspicious Root CA" detection by Zemana AntiLogger

"Suspicious Root CA" detection by Zemana AntiLogger: I recently got a free premium licence of zemana antilogger from 'sharewareonsale.com', and run my first scan. From scan result I got three 'Suspicious Root CA' detection in 'HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\ROOT\Certificates\'...Zemana want to delete this registry...
  9. Microsoft Antimalware

Microsoft Antimalware: I would like to get help to analysis , what's the impact of below error. OS: Windows Server 2012 R2. Microsoft Antimalware Real-Time Protection feature has encountered an error and failed. Feature: On Access Error Code: 0x80004005 Error description: Unspecified error...
  10. Disable antimalware

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable antimalware: It's making my netbook lag (100% CPU) randomly, probably while scanning in background, is there a way to disable it (Windows defender is already turned off) Thank you. EDIT: noticed Windows defender enables itself after a reboot, is there a way to disable it permanently?...