Windows 10: Freeware Alternative(s) for RDP?

Discus and support Freeware Alternative(s) for RDP? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anybody seen any freeware alternative ( s) to RDP? 4629 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by d2123cross, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Freeware Alternative(s) for RDP?

Anybody seen any freeware alternative ( s) to RDP?

:)

d2123cross, Mar 13, 2015
  2. zswobbie1 Win User

How will I watch and record TV shows using Windows 10 without Media Center?

Have you googled or Binged for freeware alternatives for Media Center?

zswobbie1, Mar 13, 2015
  3. 888jay Win User
    What would really happen to Windows Media Center users?

There are no alternatives to Media Center. There are only alternatives to some of the features of Media Center.

888jay, Mar 13, 2015
  4. rmonroe36 Win User

Freeware Alternative(s) for RDP?

I have been using TeamViewer for years but take a look at:
    http://www.pcworld.com/article/20386...windows-8.html

I even use TeamViewer with my Windows Phone.

TeamViewer even has a version for Linux. In my case it runs very nicely in Mint 17.1. I can access my Windows home computer with it when away from home.

Rich

rmonroe36, Mar 13, 2015
  5. Now I have found something called: NoMachine and it works well.

d2123cross, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Freeware Alternative(s) for RDP?

1. Freeware Alternative(s) for RDP? - Similar Threads - Freeware Alternative RDP

2. RDP (or alternative) update resolution to client window size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RDP (or alternative) update resolution to client window size: Hi Can anyone either advise how to configure RDP or suggest an alternative program that allows me to update the resolution of the host/target machine to match the size of the RDP client session window? I want to be able to move and resize the session window to fit to part...
  3. Alternatives to printer redirection in RDP sessions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alternatives to printer redirection in RDP sessions.: Here is our scenario... we have many users that will now be working from home. These users are doing RDP sessions from computers at their homes (using windows 10) to their on site computers (running Windows 7). They do almost all of their work on the remote computer. Many of...
  4. Freeware Bootable ISO program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freeware Bootable ISO program: Greetings All, Is there a freeware program that will work with "XP"? 1)...What I have done is copied files from a 4+GB dvd disc to a folder on my desktop...(I made sure to uh-hide hidden files). 2)...I wish to take all those files which also contain a "setup" file and...
  5. Sophos makes SANDBOXIE a FREEWARE!!

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Sophos makes SANDBOXIE a FREEWARE!!: Good news people... Sophos has decided to make Sandboxie free again, and it will be eventually open-source! Click HERE for the homepage. Sophos is excited to announce that we are making Sandboxie a free tool, with plans to transition it to an open source tool. This new...
  6. Freeware Standalone Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Freeware Standalone Firewall: Are there any decent firewalls around today? Been running Windows FW/FW control but looking around. Comodo = NO Was looking about Glasswire Opinions Please 101434
  7. Another freeware alternative to Acronis Imaging for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Another freeware alternative to Acronis Imaging for Windows 10: Is there a freeware program that works like Ancronis True Image or similarly easy to use for even a grandma? Tried to teach elderly but hard... Thanks 39799
  8. any keyscramble freeware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any keyscramble freeware?: any keyscramble tool that is freeware and free of hidden malware ? Please advise. Thank you so much ! 82551
  9. A freeware for Monitoring and scanning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A freeware for Monitoring and scanning: Hello, I am looking for a software (or multiple software) to do these: 1) monitor the internet and lan band and showing in realtime a graph of DL and UL 2) a network scanner 3) a port scanner I know there a dozens but the only one I found that was good now...
  10. Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative

in Windows 10 News
    Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative: Kaspersky Cleaner For Windows, Freeware CCleaner Alternative From Kaspersky Lab [img] Kaspersky Lab is well-known security software maker famous for their flagship products Kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security. Kaspersky Lab recently released Kaspersky...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. freeware alternative rdp windows 10

2. alternatives to windows rdp