Windows 10: Freeze at spinning dots (loading)

Discus and support Freeze at spinning dots (loading) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English. My issue is pretty straight forward: last night I left my computer powered on, and when I woke up, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Leyhart, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Leyhart Win User

Freeze at spinning dots (loading)

Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English.

My issue is pretty straight forward: last night I left my computer powered on, and when I woke up, I had a Windows update screen stuck at 100%.
    The mouse didn't work, everything was frozen.
    I restarted my PC and it froze at the spinning dots loading screen. Before that, I had a screen saying "preparing your desktop", or something like that.

I already had this problem, and solved it by leaving my computer powered on the whole night, again

Is there a simpler solution?
    Thank you.

:)

Leyhart, Oct 5, 2015

2. Windows 10 startup freezing

Windows 10 on Lenovo Ideapad Z570.

Today my laptop randomly black screened. Now whenever i restart it it freezes on the first black screen with the spinning white dots. The white dots freeze too. I can load the laptop in safe mode but if i load the advanced boot options and select any options
    such as startup repair, the laptop instantly freezes so i have no idea where to go next please help

Daniel Walshaw, Oct 5, 2015
  3. Windows 10 freezes at boot

OK so my lenovo z570 wouldn't load windows 10 it displays the blue windows logo with the spinning dots the screen goes black and the dots start to spin around 5 secs later the the display freezes dots no longer spinning.

The system is then unresponsive no hard drive activity and needs powering down unable to boot into safemode.

I have ran a memory test which shown that the memory was faulty I have replace the memory and tested the new modules and are there ok.

I had a blue screen message about the fbfmon.sys I delete the file as instructed on a lenovo forum.

Running out of options now

Stephieg33, Oct 5, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Leyhart,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

As this is a performance issue, please create a new thread at the Performance and Maintenance section.

axe0, Oct 5, 2015
  5. Leyhart Win User
    Alright, will do, sorry!

Leyhart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Freeze at spinning dots (loading) - Similar Threads - Freeze spinning dots

2. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  3. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  4. Boot freezes at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot freezes at spinning dots: As the title says I am currently having an issue with my Win10 computer where whenever I try to boot it up it goes to the spinning dots under the company logo of the MB manufacturer and as soon as the dots appear it freezes. If I force automatic repair the exact same happens...
  5. Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle: Hello. My Windows 10 have stopped going past the load screen and instead freezes on the dots spinning in a circle. What I have tried so far is 1 In safe mode - disabling all auto start up programs 2 Reinstalling windows twice 3 Disconnecting all USB such as keyboard and...
  6. Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 freezes on spinning dots: Hello! I've got quite an annoying problem with my windows 10 desktop. Last week, I was playing games on my computer, as I do every night. While in game, my computer decided to just shut off without any warning. Since then I've restarted it about 50 times, for it to get...
  7. Spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning dots: My computer I use for my classes stated Microsoft update was due. So I waited and it auto restarted and did the update. Now all I have is spinning dots. That is it. All my student's information is on that computer plus their pictures and other events they have participated...
  8. spinning dots

in Windows 10 Customization
    spinning dots: let me start by saying that my laptop is working perfectly, and windows 10 is working perfectly. I turn on the laptop, it's a Dell. I get the Dell logo screen as it posts. the screen blinks and the dell logo comes back on with the spinning dots. I want to change that...
  9. Windows installer freezes on spinning dots?

Windows installer freezes on spinning dots?: Hi, I recently moved and tried to turn on my Windows 10 PC for the first time and got the BSOD. After trying a few of the fixes for that with no success, I decided I would simply just clean install a new Windows 10 off my bootable USB. So I used my MSi motherboard settings...
  10. Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots

Windows 10 freeze at spinning dots: Hi all, I am currently having a problem when trying to install clean windows 10 from USB boot or upgrade win 10 to 1809 from 1803. Both have same issues cant boot to windows and my laptop freezes at the loading spinning dots screen. and the update process was not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 crash at spinning dots