Windows 10: Freezes after windows 10 loads

Discus and support Freezes after windows 10 loads in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Built a new computer and it all worked fine. Moved it to another area and now it freezes after Win 10 loads. Ran a compatibility report and all are to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jinglefritz, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Freezes after windows 10 loads

Built a new computer and it all worked fine. Moved it to another area and now it freezes after Win 10 loads. Ran a compatibility report and all are to work together. Tried to reinstall Win10 and it can't even do that.

:)

Jinglefritz, Nov 16, 2016

2. windows 10 laptop freezes while loading windows 10

Orinal title: windows 10

laptop freezes while loading windows 10 on first try, loads without error after forced reboot. ?Fixes?

Geojackaz0016, Nov 16, 2016
  3. Art Wares Win User
    windows 10 anniversary update

websites won't load and computer freezes after I installed the anniversary update for windows 10. Is there a fix?

Art Wares, Nov 16, 2016
Thema:

Freezes after windows 10 loads

1. Freezes after windows 10 loads - Similar Threads - Freezes loads

2. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6
  3. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6
  4. Win 11 box freezes under low/no load, fine under high load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 box freezes under low/no load, fine under high load: Hi,Having irritation with my Win 11 PC which is black-screening/hard locking power/reset buttons unresponsive, need to cut power to the PSU. It doesn't happen when playing intensive games, it does happen when just browsing the internet. I can play Cyberpunk 2077 for hours....
  5. Win 11 box freezes under low/no load, fine under high load

Win 11 box freezes under low/no load, fine under high load: Hi,Having irritation with my Win 11 PC which is black-screening/hard locking power/reset buttons unresponsive, need to cut power to the PSU. It doesn't happen when playing intensive games, it does happen when just browsing the internet. I can play Cyberpunk 2077 for hours....
  6. PC freezes under load then black screens and restart is needed to unfreeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes under load then black screens and restart is needed to unfreeze: I've had this pc for less than 3 months and not had a problem until 3 days ago when under certain stress my screen would completely freeze and go black after 30 secs to 1 min, I noticed this would only happen with gpu stress since the cinebench test I ran for cpu went fine...
  7. PC freezes under load then black screens and restart is needed to unfreeze

PC freezes under load then black screens and restart is needed to unfreeze: I've had this pc for less than 3 months and not had a problem until 3 days ago when under certain stress my screen would completely freeze and go black after 30 secs to 1 min, I noticed this would only happen with gpu stress since the cinebench test I ran for cpu went fine...
  8. My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.

My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.: My computer has been doing fine until one day it has been running slow, crashing etc. I cannot provide a screenshot as when I try to, it wont let me. I have tried pressing windows key + r to get in the run prompt, but when I write something it closes and my taskbar is frozen....
  9. My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar freezes/starts loading when I try open up an app, close an app etc.: My computer has been doing fine until one day it has been running slow, crashing etc. I cannot provide a screenshot as when I try to, it wont let me. I have tried pressing windows key + r to get in the run prompt, but when I write something it closes and my taskbar is frozen....
  10. Windows 11 freezes loading automatic repair, and with repair bootable flash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freezes loading automatic repair, and with repair bootable flash: Upon booting my computer tonight it froze on the motherboard splash/ windows loading spiral almost instantly. Tried restarting and it will boot to the same screen, turn itself off, and boot into automatic repair just to freeze again. I didn't use it for 2 or 3 days and it was...