Windows 10: Freezes at 0% on restart

Discus and support Freezes at 0% on restart in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Everytime I try to install this update when I go to restart it always freezes on 0% or 7% which makes me have to force shutdown via holding the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by partians, Oct 7, 2015.

1. partians Win User

Freezes at 0% on restart

Everytime I try to install this update when I go to restart it always freezes on 0% or 7% which makes me have to force shutdown via holding the power button in, when it boots up it reverts the update and makes me install it again, anyone know any fixes?

Update it's freezing on:
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3093266)

:)

partians, Oct 7, 2015

2. Windows 10 November Update Stuck at 0% at restart.

Hi Cohen,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. We will be glad to assist you.

I suggest you to refer the suggestions given in the link below and check if it helps:

Link:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/progress-installing-the-windows-10-november-update/edb78d57-f27e-492e-b5ae-858549d799f7?tm=1447339145909

Hope this helps, if the issue is unresolved, please get back to us. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 7, 2015
  3. Cohen.A Win User
    Windows 10 November Update Stuck at 0% at restart.

Hello,

My partners surface was upgrading to windows 10 pro and the install went fine but when it restarted it just went to a red screen with the circling dots and said configuring updates 0%. It has not moved. In a long time. Help please...???

Thanks,

Cohen.A, Oct 7, 2015
Thema:

Freezes at 0% on restart

1. Freezes at 0% on restart - Similar Threads - Freezes restart

2. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  4. Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description: When playing games Mostly Warframe, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Destiny 2 my screen freeezes then proceeds to restart after about 10 minutes without manually resetting i dont know how to replicate or why it happens but i would nt mind trying to figure out why :DPC Specs:CPU :...
  5. Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description

Computer freezes and proceeds to restart while playing games Description: When playing games Mostly Warframe, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Destiny 2 my screen freeezes then proceeds to restart after about 10 minutes without manually resetting i dont know how to replicate or why it happens but i would nt mind trying to figure out why :DPC Specs:CPU :...
  6. My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.: This will occur at any time that the pc is on, but the longer I leave the pc untouched the more likely it is that it will do one of those things when I get back on it. It is a brand new pc I just recently got, with an AMD Ryzen 9 7900x and an RTX 4070Ti. I don't know why it...
  7. My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.

My pc keeps randomly either black screening, freezing, or restarting.: This will occur at any time that the pc is on, but the longer I leave the pc untouched the more likely it is that it will do one of those things when I get back on it. It is a brand new pc I just recently got, with an AMD Ryzen 9 7900x and an RTX 4070Ti. I don't know why it...
  8. Green Screen while gaming, sometime randomly freeze and have to hard restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Screen while gaming, sometime randomly freeze and have to hard restart.: As the title suggests, I've been so frustrated about this problem. I really don't know what is causing it. The green screen said it's caused by "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and indicates issues with the driver ntoskrnl.exe. I hope someone could helpMinidump file:...
  9. Green Screen while gaming, sometime randomly freeze and have to hard restart.

Green Screen while gaming, sometime randomly freeze and have to hard restart.: As the title suggests, I've been so frustrated about this problem. I really don't know what is causing it. The green screen said it's caused by "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and indicates issues with the driver ntoskrnl.exe. I hope someone could helpMinidump file:...
  10. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows locks up at 0%

2. win10 update freezes at 0%

3. windows 10 update freezes at 0% every time