Windows 10: Freezing message "Recover Webpage”

Discus and support Freezing message "Recover Webpage” in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Microsoft edge it gave a message “recover webpage” at the bottom of page. On clicking “recover webpage”, it gave a message the website is not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gremar, Mar 5, 2017.

1. gremar Win User

Freezing message "Recover Webpage”

Microsoft edge it gave a message “recover webpage” at the bottom of page.
    On clicking “recover webpage”, it gave a message the website is not responding.
    How to Fix Microsoft edge freezing up?

Thank you

:)

gremar, Mar 5, 2017

2. Windows 10 Update

I didn't expect to have this many problems with Windows 10. I have had every version since Windows 3 in 1990 and never had this many problems before. Anyhow, I restored to the day prior to the updates and now the problems are more with IE 11. I get
    webpages are "not responding" and "recover webpage" Once a webpage is recovered I then get "Long running scripts has caused the site to stop responding, do want to stop scripts?" Then I'm stuck, with many times the page freezing causing me to "Control, Alt,
    Delete" I'm going around in circles with IE 11 but with figure it out eventually.

JohnRoddy2, Mar 5, 2017
  3. IE11 Keeps Giving "This page can’t be displayed" Following Windows 10 mid-September 2016 Update

I had many problems after installing the update, primarily getting onto websites. I would get the msg. "website not responding" and "recover webpage." When I did "recover webpage" my PC would freeze causing me to have to do an control-alt-delete to get
    out of the situation. It occurred to me later that perhaps my ad blocker could be the problem so I uninstalled ad blocker and everything has worked fine ever since. Although I now have to sit through watching ads it is preferable to the other problems.

JohnRoddy2, Mar 5, 2017
  4. torre Win User

Appears to be the website issue and not Edge. Try to refresh the page.

torre, Mar 6, 2017
Thema:

1. Freezing message "Recover Webpage” - Similar Threads - Freezing message Recover

2. Microsoft Webpages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Webpages: I have a new dell laptop, setup windows completely fine, logged into my Microsoft account no problems. However after about 1 week I found I had no connection to any Microsoft websites that required me to sign into my account on this specific machine. It was all login.live...
  3. Accessing webpages

Accessing webpages: I've recently had a problem accessing any webpages from Favorites or when clicking on a link. The problem occurs off and on. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-webpages/4138c09e-fe59-4081-b152-c06ad102ad74
  4. I keep getting the message "recover webpage". The page will not respond to anything. What...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting the message "recover webpage". The page will not respond to anything. What...: I have tried every option offered with the virtual tech with this problem. I keep getting the message "Recover web page." The pc freezes and won't respond at all. What else can I try to stop the problem?...
  5. Why do I keep getting messages Recover Webpage

Why do I keep getting messages Recover Webpage: Why do I keep getting messages Recover Webpage Moved from : Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/messages/3e9bdf19-2a90-4686-9590-172ad1c41ab7
  6. How to recover the lost messages?

in Browsers and Email
    How to recover the lost messages?: The next time you start outlook all the folders were empty, there are no messages. The files inbox.dbx, "sent items.dbx" and other relevant folders retain their dimensions when viewing the file in the editor, they can be found even addresses, the names and other text. That...
  7. Webpage Error

in Browsers and Email
    Webpage Error: Just starting yesterday links from newegg.com emails once clicked open a webpage and leaves error to update my browser. Once I open F12 tools I see the page is loaded using docmode IE7 default but ie 11 is available and I can't make the change staypermanent; as in setting 11...
  8. Webpages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading: Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox, Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only. Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to...
  9. Message to recover account on login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Message to recover account on login: I don't know if one thing has anything to do with the other, but ever since the update on 1/10, KB4056887, I've already had two incidents of having to "recover my account." It's a good thing I have two computers so I can receive that code on my second one. Can someone...
  10. Webpage Loading

Webpage Loading: All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver if that helps at all :/ What is the latest version of that driver, by the way? Thanks1 47388

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recover webpage

2. techwalla step by step on how do to get rid of recover webpage and freeze up

3. I keep getting RECOVER WEB PAGE after freezing

4. facebook recoveru webpage,
  5. recovery webpage,
  6. recover webpage and freezing,
  7. recover webpage and stop it from freezing all the time,
  8. recover webpage and freezing all the time download,
  9. fb recover webpage and freezing all the time,
  10. freezing up all the time recover webpage,
  11. recover webpage freezing,
  12. fb freezing recover webpage,
  13. msn is not responding recover webpage-why