Windows 10: Freezing or extremely browser with constant keyboard-typing-lagging. please, help.- i...

Discus and support Freezing or extremely browser with constant keyboard-typing-lagging. please, help.- i... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, i spent two days now trying to fix the freezing or extremely slow browser(s) with constant lagging of my keyboard-typing-lagging as of now. after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KeyvanDavani, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Freezing or extremely browser with constant keyboard-typing-lagging. please, help.- i...

hi, i spent two days now trying to fix the freezing or extremely slow browser(s) with constant lagging of my keyboard-typing-lagging as of now.

after cleaning, defrag, deactivation of auto-run-programs, visus-and malware-scan etc. etc. nothing helps., please, help!

i need an expert. thank you. keyvan

:)

KeyvanDavani, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

keyboard typing extremely slow windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the latest keyboard devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Keyboard drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Keyboard driver.

c. Right-click on the HID Keyboard Device and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Issue with typing using keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with typing using keyboard.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which web browser are you using?
    • Are you facing this issue on all the web browsers?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Damaged hardware.

2. Missing Windows Updates.

3. Corrupt keyboard driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to connect an external keyboard and check if the issue persists or not.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install all available Windows Updates and devices drivers from the computer manufacturer website.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install latest keyboard driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Freezing or extremely browser with constant keyboard-typing-lagging. please, help.- i...

Windows 10 Creators Update: Keyboard lagging

I have tried everything imaginable to resolve the keyboard lag issue. I do want to tell you that it is intermittent. For example, I have accessed this site page via Chrome and while typing, I have found it to be smooth so far. However, in other websites
    in Chrome or Firefox (which I have to use for work purposes), the lag is simply unbearable since characters are dropped and normal text converts to meaningless garbage that requires constant manual editing and correction (by the way, the lag has begun again
    while typing this).

I re-installed Windows 10 last night (this machine was Windows 7 bundle originally), checked all drivers for keyboard and elsewhere, updated browsers and cleared caches. Despite all of this, the keyboard lag continues. Anything else to try?

Drumster53, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Freezing or extremely browser with constant keyboard-typing-lagging. please, help.- i...

1. Freezing or extremely browser with constant keyboard-typing-lagging. please, help.- i... - Similar Threads - Freezing extremely browser

2. On screen keyboard/normal keyboard wont type r PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On screen keyboard/normal keyboard wont type r PLEASE HELP: My R key suddenly stopped working when i press it nothing happens but when i use capital r it works and earlier it was opening a radeon software that is when it started and now its very annoying to use the r key i tried using the on screen key board but that also does not...
  3. On screen keyboard/normal keyboard wont type r PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On screen keyboard/normal keyboard wont type r PLEASE HELP: My R key suddenly stopped working when i press it nothing happens but when i use capital r it works and earlier it was opening a radeon software that is when it started and now its very annoying to use the r key i tried using the on screen key board but that also does not...
  4. Extreme keyboard lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Extreme keyboard lag: I was just making a video on ROBLOX and in the middle of it, I go to walk in-game and it doesn't respond, so I just try again, it doesn't work. so I mash keys trying to make it work, and it works after TEN. PAINFUL. MINUTES. Did I mention I was recording during this and was...
  5. Please help Extreme issues with windows, constant scrolling, zooming, searchmenu spazing

Please help Extreme issues with windows, constant scrolling, zooming, searchmenu spazing: For the last week or so my custom purpose built gaming desktop has been out of no where constantly without stopping , scrolling , zooming in any programs that have a zoom function , and or tabbing up selection choices. it wont stop unless i restart the computer. ive run all...
  6. CONSTANT FREEZING AND RANDOM BLACKSCREEN. PLEASE HELP.

CONSTANT FREEZING AND RANDOM BLACKSCREEN. PLEASE HELP.: Hi, My laptop is running the latest Windows 10 and I am currently having issues where my laptop would freeze randomly and sometimes, with blackscreen as well. The laptop that I'm using is MSI GS63 Stealth Intel 8th i-7, Nvidia 1060. I've been trying every solution that I...
  7. Textbox (searchbox) typing-lag in every browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Textbox (searchbox) typing-lag in every browser: Hello, first of all, sorry for my bad english, I'm unfortunately not a native speaker. My problem ist, that I have a delay, if I'm typing something in searchboxes like the main one on facebook, youtube or even reddit. (and many other websites, but it seems to happen only...
  8. Constant lag/freeze on my computer

Constant lag/freeze on my computer: Hello guys, so, my computer is lagging a lot for no apparent reason, and that's happening since it had a problem with turning it on, where when i pushed the turn on button it'd turn on and off constantly, and now that's back, this really bad lag happens, sometimes my screen...
  9. Horrible Lag/Constant Freezes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Horrible Lag/Constant Freezes: I just got this Dell G7 not more than 5 months ago, and just a few days ago out of the blue the computer began acting very weirdly albeit no changes being made (no installation of any apps, anti-virus test came back clean). 1. BIOS boot time spiked from around 5 seconds to...
  10. Extreme Lag on All Games (Help)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extreme Lag on All Games (Help): I updated a few days ago to W10 and now whenever I try to use any games eg TS4 and other downloaded games they are EXTREMELY slow even on lowest quality and are unusable. Before I updated my pc I could play them on top quality with no lag whatsoever. Is anyone else with this...