Windows 10: freezing

Discus and support freezing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my computer is very slow freezes up I get a popup says shock wave flash not responding or busy/ stop flash when I hit stop flash it works for a short... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oldfe, Nov 16, 2016.

1. oldfe Win User

freezing

my computer is very slow freezes up I get a popup says shock wave flash not responding or busy/ stop flash when I hit stop flash it works for a short time then repeats.

:)

oldfe, Nov 16, 2016

2. transfering images-problem

yes i can see them but cann0t copy, there's an error

Freezing---01, Nov 16, 2016
  3. transfering images-problem

not helping.

freezing :(

Freezing---01, Nov 16, 2016
  4. Railtech Win User

freezing

Use Programs and Features to uninstall Shock Wave

Railtech, Nov 16, 2016
Thema:

freezing

1. freezing - Similar Threads - freezing

2. Windows + Shift + S - after selecting snip, freezes the user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows + Shift + S - after selecting snip, freezes the user: Hello, As in the title: Windows + Shift + S , I select the snipping area (tried the full screen option also), the image freezes. Video works in background, everything seems to be working fine, just the image frozen. CTRL + ALT + DEL works, but the task manager is not...
  3. Windows freezes and fails to create log file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes and fails to create log file: Recently Windows 10 has been randomly freezing while browsing or doing any basic task, the cursor freezes and if there's music or sound it freezes on a loop. The computer won't shut down or display a blue screen, it can sit there frozen for hours until forced reboot. Event...
  4. computer freezes now when I try to play video game. Can you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer freezes now when I try to play video game. Can you help?: Computer freezes up when I try to launch video game. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezes-now-when-i-try-to-play-video-game/abd69aca-bf43-45bd-81c4-bbecbc928845
  5. AMD Radeon R4 Graphics driver causing micro freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon R4 Graphics driver causing micro freezing: Dell Inspiron 3541. Apparently back in 2017 there was a thread here in which Microsoft said they were "aware of the problem." Yet here we are in 2019. Since the most recent (November 2019) Windows 10 update, my graphics drivers has been causing lag, micro freezing every 2...
  6. computer freezes

computer freezes: mini dump result: .... Loading User Symbols Mini Kernel Dump does not contain unloaded driver list ************* Symbol Loading Error Summary ************** Module name Error ntoskrnl The system cannot find the file specified You can...
  7. USB Port failure and computer freezing on Windows 10

USB Port failure and computer freezing on Windows 10: Hello, Recently my computer started freezing. I noticed my Dell mouse and keyboard's lights were off. Upon hard reset, the same light going out issue occurred quite quickly and Windows displayed a diagnostic screen showing the USB Failure issue and was sending data to the...
  8. Restore down on any of my windows 10 explorer folders not working. Instead freezes up,...

Restore down on any of my windows 10 explorer folders not working. Instead freezes up,...: Until recently I had been using 2 monitors. I found that there was a file folder that only appeared when I connected the second monitor that was causing the issue. Once I moved it to the main monitor problem solved....
  9. windows 10 freeze randomly on new computer

windows 10 freeze randomly on new computer: I assembled my computer in these days and sometimes i have random freeze... i attach event viewers https://gofile.io/?c=HvE3MR someone can help me? thx so much and sry for my bad english...
  10. Computer Freezes Every Two days : LiveKernelEvent Error, Code: 144

Computer Freezes Every Two days : LiveKernelEvent Error, Code: 144: Hello, Every 2 days, my HP Pavilion Desktop with Windows 10 freezes. The only way to get the computer working again is by shutting down using the power button to restart again. I have done memory checks, antivirus and malware scans and found nothing wrong. Following is...