Windows 10: freezing

Discus and support freezing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; my computer is very slow freezes up I get a popup says shock wave flash not responding or busy/ stop flash when I hit stop flash it works for a short... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oldfe, Nov 16, 2016.

1. oldfe Win User

freezing

my computer is very slow freezes up I get a popup says shock wave flash not responding or busy/ stop flash when I hit stop flash it works for a short time then repeats.

:)

oldfe, Nov 16, 2016

2. transfering images-problem

yes i can see them but cann0t copy, there's an error

Freezing---01, Nov 16, 2016
  3. transfering images-problem

not helping.

freezing :(

Freezing---01, Nov 16, 2016
  4. Railtech Win User

freezing

Use Programs and Features to uninstall Shock Wave

Railtech, Nov 16, 2016
Thema:

freezing

1. freezing - Similar Threads - freezing

2. pc freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc freezes after startup: My pc freezes after startup. Once pc starts up and is ready to log in, it will freeze. holding the power button and turning it back on makes it work fine after. Ive tried running startup repair but I always get the prompt " C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ". Ive...
  3. pc freezes after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc freezes after startup: My pc freezes after startup. Once pc starts up and is ready to log in, it will freeze. holding the power button and turning it back on makes it work fine after. Ive tried running startup repair but I always get the prompt " C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ". Ive...
  4. pc freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezes after startup: My pc freezes after startup. Once pc starts up and is ready to log in, it will freeze. holding the power button and turning it back on makes it work fine after. Ive tried running startup repari but I always get the prompt " C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ". Ive...
  5. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  6. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  7. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

8. Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart: Memory integrity setting is off and I can't leave it on without Windows crashing. If I turn it on, Windows asks to restart. When I restart, Windows freezes at the loading screen with spinning circle and after some time crashes with bsod and error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION....
  9. Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart

Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart: Memory integrity setting is off and I can't leave it on without Windows crashing. If I turn it on, Windows asks to restart. When I restart, Windows freezes at the loading screen with spinning circle and after some time crashes with bsod and error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION....
  10. Entire PC freezing while playing/after closing out games ASUS Tuf Gaming Fa617NS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entire PC freezing while playing/after closing out games ASUS Tuf Gaming Fa617NS: Hello, I am having an issue where I will be playing games on my gaming laptop, then it suddenly freezes and everything becomes unresponsive. The only way to fix it, is to lose all progress on whatever I am working on, and force restart my laptop VIA the power button.When the...