Windows 10: Frequent bluescreen

Discus and support Frequent bluescreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is experiencing frequent bluescreen for about a month, and it has several stop_code, like critical_process_died, kmode_exception_not_handled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 畅叶1, Jul 7, 2018.

1. 畅叶1 Win User

Frequent bluescreen

My laptop is experiencing frequent bluescreen for about a month, and it has several stop_code, like critical_process_died, kmode_exception_not_handled and other errors. And it can't collect error info, it always at 0 percent So i had to force shut down every time.

Here is my dmp file and msinfo link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ai6niiCLrBQ7rFPu6tcZ6lfn11ZO

:)

畅叶1, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jul 7, 2018
  3. axe0 Win User
    Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    • Powersaver,
    • Balanced, standard selected,
    • High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

axe0, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Stevekir Win User

Frequent bluescreen

Trouble downloading docs from web

Its certainly complex to list step-by step, as most procedures are, but easy to use once you are familiar with it. I use it frequently.

Stevekir, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Frequent bluescreen

1. Frequent bluescreen - Similar Threads - Frequent bluescreen

2. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  3. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  4. What's the reason for the frequent bluescreen errors in my windows 11 PC !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the reason for the frequent bluescreen errors in my windows 11 PC !: Hello Guys,I'm using a custom built PC with,Ryzen 9 5950x ProcessorGigabyte x570 aorus elite wifi motherboardCorsair Vengence 64GB 3600mhz ramNoctua Cooler for CPUGigabyte Geforce RTX 4070 Graphics Cardand Windows 11 ProRecently there was a cumulative update preview KB5035942...
  5. What's the reason for the frequent bluescreen errors in my windows 11 PC !

What's the reason for the frequent bluescreen errors in my windows 11 PC !: Hello Guys,I'm using a custom built PC with,Ryzen 9 5950x ProcessorGigabyte x570 aorus elite wifi motherboardCorsair Vengence 64GB 3600mhz ramNoctua Cooler for CPUGigabyte Geforce RTX 4070 Graphics Cardand Windows 11 ProRecently there was a cumulative update preview KB5035942...
  6. frequent bluescreens and DISM error 1392

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent bluescreens and DISM error 1392: My computer's gone from crashing a few times a year to bluescreening 7 times and freezing 6 times in 3 days, so I've been going down the pipeline trying to work it out. After checking for an update and running a defender/superantispyware/cclean scan, I saw a recommendation...
  7. frequent bluescreens and DISM error 1392

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent bluescreens and DISM error 1392: My computer's gone from crashing a few times a year to bluescreening 7 times and freezing 6 times in 3 days, so I've been going down the pipeline trying to work it out. After checking for an update and running a defender/superantispyware/cclean scan, I saw a recommendation...
  8. frequent bluescreens and DISM error 1392

9. Frequent Bluescreen / BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Bluescreen / BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal: Dear all,I have a lenovo legion 5 and frequently it has BSOD and most of the description is irql_not_less_or_equal.It has happened since 1-2 years ago when i used windows 11. I thought by downgrading it to Windows 10 it is the original windows when i bought the laptop but it...
  10. Frequent Bluescreen / BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

Frequent Bluescreen / BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal: Dear all,I have a lenovo legion 5 and frequently it has BSOD and most of the description is irql_not_less_or_equal.It has happened since 1-2 years ago when i used windows 11. I thought by downgrading it to Windows 10 it is the original windows when i bought the laptop but it...