Windows 10: Frequent BSOD after upgrade to Windows 10 10586.104

Discus and support Frequent BSOD after upgrade to Windows 10 10586.104 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So when the th2 update first became available i updated and was getting daily BSODs i went through and checked everything some were saying it was most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sirota554, Feb 28, 2016.

1. sirota554 Win User

Frequent BSOD after upgrade to Windows 10 10586.104

So when the th2 update first became available i updated and was getting daily BSODs i went through and checked everything some were saying it was most likely memory corruption. I rolled back to see if it would stop blue screening and it did was stable for a few months. I figured Nvidia or most drivers had to be compatible by now and i wanted some of the bug fixes from 1511 so i updated again using an msdn ISO i had access to. Since then daily Blue Screens are reoccurring, I don't know if i buy that my hardware has gone bad as it's 100% stable under base Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated.

I can add a link to the .dmp file later tonight when i get home but for now I will include the descriptions of the BSOD.

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Ntkrnlmp.exe

I was remoted in from work and ran an SFC /SCANNOW it found nothing then the PC BSODd again so i can't upload the dmp file till tonight.

:)

sirota554, Feb 28, 2016

2. Windows 10 freezes after upgrade to OS build 10586.104

Hi- I've had no suggestions about the fact that the upgrade to version 10586.104 of Windows 10 causes my computer to 'freeze' and nothing that solves the problem caused by reverting back to the
    prior version of windows.

Does this mean I am the only person that had Windows 10 working and then a problem after the automatic upgrade to 10586.104?

I don't seem to have the 'freezing' problem with my current (old) version of Windows 10 Pro.

Thanks.

Chrisjo_2015, Feb 28, 2016
  3. Ken333(2) Win User
    Audio card not reconized after Windows 10 upgrade

I have a HP Elitebook 6930p and after upgrading to Windows 10, I have no sound. My audio card is no longer reconized and I have been unable to find any Window 10 drivers. I use my laptop frequently for WebEx meeting, Skype, etc. but with no sound, it's impossible.

Can anyone help???

Operating System

Windows 10 Professional Version 1511 (build 10586.104)

Install Language: English (United States)

System Locale: English (United States)

ADI SoundMAX Integrated HD Audio

Ken333(2), Feb 28, 2016
  4. sirota554 Win User

So i've ran the dm log collector tool a few times and the zip files are empty every time i run it?

Update used BSODInspector

sirota554, Feb 29, 2016
  5. sirota554 Win User
    Completely removed the nVidia Drivers in safe mode and then updated to the latest and let it sit, it blue screened again same error CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION ntkrnlmp.exe

sirota554, Feb 29, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.
    Code: ### SYSTEM INFO ### Antivirus = Windows Defender,Kaspersky Total Security, Activation = Not Genuine Windows Updates = 3 Updates Installed Manufacturer = To Be Filled By O.E.M. Model = To Be Filled By O.E.M. BIOS = 2014-06-04[/quote] Forum rules

axe0, Mar 1, 2016
  7. sirota554 Win User
    Why isn't my activation genuine? I had I think pirated 7 ultimate at the beginning but I used a 7 ultimate msdn key to overwrite that and windows 10 I got through msdn as well?

sirota554, Mar 1, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

You should know why your activation isn't genuine, you're the one that 'activated' it.

axe0, Mar 1, 2016
  9. sirota554 Win User
    If I can figure out why its saying not genuine and fix that will you guys help me I'll buy a second ten pro license just to not reinstall windows I need this up for my job

sirota554, Mar 1, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Constant BSOD after upgrade to Windows 10 10586.104 - Windows 10 Forums

It is easy, clean install a genuine copy of Windows and report back if the crashes persists.
    I won't respond unless this is done or unless you require help that isn't near discussions of counterfeit or something.

This may sound a bit rough, but it is to simply prevent such things as discussions of piracy or something.

11. sirota554 Win User
    Had a thought and it might be wrong but I was wondering if it was the ISO i used that caused that like maybe i needed to reactivate or something?

I reverted to 10240 the other day to be able to use the pc while at the office and plan on upgrading to 10586 this weekend to do some stress testing, i ran a dm_collector and wondering if you could tell me if it comes up genuine or not?Attachment 67308

sirota554, Mar 1, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    The ISO isn't the cause, it doesn't contain any activation, the activation is user side.

Run the tool you earlier used, the BSOD Inspector and upload the zip created by that tool.

13. sirota554 Win User

Attachment 67317

sirota554, Mar 1, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    Your activation is genuine, but you need to remove the illegal programs too
    Code: ### SYSTEM INFO ### Antivirus = Kaspersky Total Security,Windows Defender, Activation = Genuine Windows Updates = 21 Updates Installed Manufacturer = To Be Filled By O.E.M. Model = To Be Filled By O.E.M. BIOS = 2014-06-04[/quote] Code: 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com[/quote]

15. sirota554 Win User
    So i'll make sure nothing like that is on there and update again from ISO this weekend. If the BSOD is still occuring this weekend would you guys be able to help?

sirota554, Mar 1, 2016
Thema:

1. Frequent BSOD after upgrade to Windows 10 10586.104 - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD upgrade

2. Frequent BSOD after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD after windows update: Hello!After Windows update, I believe on 14th April, I am receiving lots of BSOD crashes. My computer is relatively new 6 months old and it hasn't had any issues so far.I have uploaded some MiniDump files so you can take a look at.https://we.tl/t-apmb71YnctThese are all after...
  3. Frequent BSOD after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD after reinstalling windows: After reinstalling windows I've gotten 3-4 different blue screens.So far I've tried: DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, sfc /scannow and a few other things I can't really remember but those are the notable ones.Minidumps here: https://files.catbox.moe/zjevzs.rar...
  4. Frequent BSOD after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD after reinstalling windows: After reinstalling windows I've gotten 3-4 different blue screens.So far I've tried: DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, sfc /scannow and a few other things I can't really remember but those are the notable ones.Minidumps here: https://files.catbox.moe/zjevzs.rar...
  5. Semi Frequent BSOD after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Semi Frequent BSOD after RAM upgrade: I recently upgraded my RAM from 16 to 32GB. I have run various memory stress tests and the RAM itself is not faulty. I have been getting several BSODs ever since the upgrade no more frequently than once every 24hrs so far. Ever one that I have observed has cited...
  6. After Upgrade from Windows 7 Frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Upgrade from Windows 7 Frequent BSOD: Good Morning, After an upgrade from Windows 7 we're experiencing 7-10 BSOD weekly. I don't see a way to attach the .DMP file so below is the output from Windbg. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.132 AMD64...
  7. Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, version 1511, 10586

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, version 1511, 10586: Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, version 1511, 10586 will not download and install. However the updater keeps telling me it is ready for installation, then is decides on it's own to restart any damn time it wants to. For a while, I had control over this. Then, like a dummy, I...
  8. Unable to upgrade to Windows 10, v1511, Build 10586

Unable to upgrade to Windows 10, v1511, Build 10586: Hi, I haveupgrade Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit (English US) to Windows 10 Pro, 64bit also English(US) when I received the Microsoft notification in my HP ENVY 17 laptop, onJuly 29th according to my memory. The upgradingprocess was without difficulties, like a charm; the laptop...
  9. Windows will not update after 10586

Windows will not update after 10586: When Windows 10 was originally available I managed to update from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - with problems sending me back to Windows 7 several times. The windows upgrade assistant says my desktop is on Windows 10 update 10586 and updates up to 15063 are available. I have...
  10. Upgrade to Windows 10 1151/10586/threshold 2

Upgrade to Windows 10 1151/10586/threshold 2: Hi everybody , so I got this upgrade via windows update but it's taking too long , it's stuck at 33 percent , so my question is can I download it using Windows media creation tool & do a clean install through usb? I read that Microsoft pulled out it's new update via media...