Windows 10: Frequent BSOD, please help

Discus and support Frequent BSOD, please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so recently I've been getting a BSOD stating "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION win32kfull.sys". It happens randomly but its quite often. It might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Julian, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Julian Win User

Frequent BSOD, please help

Hello, so recently I've been getting a BSOD stating "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION win32kfull.sys". It happens randomly but its quite often. It might happen 1-2 times per hour or 1-2 per day. I don't know what to do anymore, I did all kinds of stress tests (Memtest, GPU memory test, HDD test = 0 errors) I also tried a program called WhoCrashed to analyze the crash dumps but it didn't help me at all. All my drivers are up to date, including my BIOS. Please help *Sad .

Here is my DM log file:

:)

Julian, Jan 15, 2016

2. Help analyze frequent BSOD, please

Update Intel Smart Connect Technology driver to version 3.0.42.1767:

http://download.msi.com/dvr_exe/intel_sct_6_mb.zip

Please run Driver Verifier –Instructions in link below:

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

Please upload any resulting dump files to your One Drive and post a link as they occur.

Please provide an updated copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32
    and click OK . Place the cursor on
    System Summary. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located. Click Save.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file.
    The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two
    for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode. If the report is in a
    language other than English, please state the language.

Please upload and share with everyone fresh copies of your
    System
    and Application logs (two files) from your Event Viewer to your One Drive and post a link here. You can remove the earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type
    eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do the same for the Applications log. Do
    not provide filtered files. Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

Gerry C J Cornell, Jan 15, 2016
  3. Help analyze frequent BSOD, please

Your System Information file is corrupt. Please provide a fresh copy of the file.

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of
    the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file.
    To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R
    , type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for
    the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode. If the report is in a language
    other than English, please state the language.

Gerry C J Cornell, Jan 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum rules

Thema:

1. Frequent BSOD, please help - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD please

2. Frequent BSOD Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD Help: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlSzrGd-E4YkhN8VZyfBCrxRl6OhBg?e=tMxjkqThese are my dumps files.Everything on my computer is up to date. I frequently get BSOD while watching streaming services, listening to music, or even talking in a voice chat. I've tried different command prompts like...
  3. Frequent BSOD Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD Help: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlSzrGd-E4YkhN8VZyfBCrxRl6OhBg?e=tMxjkqThese are my dumps files.Everything on my computer is up to date. I frequently get BSOD while watching streaming services, listening to music, or even talking in a voice chat. I've tried different command prompts like...
  4. Frequent BSOD Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frequent BSOD System Thread exception not handled.... Please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent BSOD System Thread exception not handled.... Please help!: As the title reads i am getting BSOD frequently. At first i thought this was a Discord error because i was able to get back into my PC and an error message appeared for Discordpicture attached. No Problem. Deleted Discord including local and app data. Fresh install. Thought...
  6. Windows BSOD Frequently Popping Up. Help Please.

Windows BSOD Frequently Popping Up. Help Please.: Lately, I've been getting frequent BSOD screens. Most of them have the Stop Code: System Service Exception. It also gives me What Failed: Win32kfull.sys on the screen. There have been other screens too with only the Stop Code along the lines of page fault in nonpaged area,...
  7. Windows BSOD Frequently Popping Up. Help Please.

Windows BSOD Frequently Popping Up. Help Please.: Lately, I've been getting frequent BSOD screens. Most of them have the Stop Code:System Service Exception. It also gives me What Failed: Win32kfull.sys on the screen. There have been other screens too with only the Stop Code along the lines of page fault in nonpaged...
  8. Frequent rto issue, please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Frequent rto issue, please help: Hi to all, Currently, we have a wifi setup on our living room, i did a project to do a segmented connection, i did buy a repeater, router and a synology NAS, i was thinking to build a file server at my room, i did connect my repeater to our living room wifi and connect my...
  9. Random Frequent BSOD Please Help

Random Frequent BSOD Please Help: Hi, I need help with my problem. My Windows goes BSOD so frequently. I don't know what triggers it. It just happens randomly when I leave my PC on (usually while streaming / downloading), playing games, or even when I'm doing work on my PC. Here's some information:...
  10. Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.

Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.: Hey guys. For the past few days I've been getting frequent BSOD crashes with various errors. Some of the ones I've noticed are: Attempted execute of noexecute memory, cache manager, irql not less or equal, watchdog violation, system service exception (klif.sys), kmode...