Windows 10: Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages

Discus and support Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, this is a problem I have been having for about a month now. I have been running Windows 10 since July 29th. I am getting frequent BSODs, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tyrejj, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Tyrejj Win User

Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages

Hello, this is a problem I have been having for about a month now. I have been running Windows 10 since July 29th.

I am getting frequent BSODs, they seem unpredictable, I have noticed no pattern to them.

My system will crash anytime, including during startup and any time after startup, even after a long period of normal usage. It will sometimes run into a loop of booting and failing to start up. Running applications may have an impact, however I can't be certain because it will sometimes crash while running no applications or idle. I have no startup applications enabled.

The BSODs have had many different error messages, the variety of error messages seems to be increasing with time. It began with mostly the BAD_POOL_HEADER error and a few others. BAD_POOL_HEADER still seems to be the most frequent message.

These are error messages I have recorded in the past three days, they are in order of when I saw them and had the time to record them, I may have missed a few.

BAD_POOL_HEADER
    NO_MORE_IRP_STACK_LOCATIONS
    DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    IRQL_NOT_LESS OR_EQUAL
    KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    INVALID_PROCESS_ATTACH_ATTEMPT
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    0xc000021
    PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED
    DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NONEXECUTE_MEMORY

To me this looks like an excessive amount of errors.

When these problems started I ran tests on my system, it failed a memory test, these are the results.

Pre-boot System Assessment Build 4524
    Device: Memory
    Test: Ground Bounce Test
    Test Results: Fail
    Error Code: 2000-0123
    Msg: Memory - integrity test failed.

I have run memory tests again as well as other system tests, all of them have passed with no failures.

I have made sure to update Windows and all of my drivers whenever an update is available.

I would really appreciate some help with this. I would like to know what any of this means, if I can fix it, what I can do to fix it or prevent further damage? I have uploaded the debug file, I have included all information I felt could be relevant, and I'd be happy to provide any additional information.

:)

Tyrejj, Oct 26, 2015

2. "Unexpected Store Exception" in Windows 10

I am frequently receiving this error message. Whenever I am doing something the BSoD will just pop-up and restart my laptop. How can I resolve this? THANK YOU.

Arbie Aquino, Oct 26, 2015
  3. Blue Screen Error 0x3b SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Getting repeated BSODs on Windows 10, error messages are frequently different but most frequent one is SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, also had CACHE_MANAGER BSDO.

Running Windows 10 1607 with all the patches installed. All drivers are up to date per manufacturer website.

Minidump

Lorry Craig, Oct 26, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Tyrejj,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Unfortunately, there are just 4 dump files of the several you mention.
    If you have removed the others with any method, please stop using the method while troubleshooting.

What tests have you performed exactly?

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys 0: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm start end module name fffff800`803e0000 fffff800`80ec8000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Timestamp: Thu Jul 23 02:15:19 2015 (55B03217) CheckSum: 00AAF49B ImageSize: 00AE8000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. Tyrejj Win User
    Yeah I noticed that there weren't many minidump files, I haven't removed any of them, it doesn't look like the MEMORY.dmp file was collected, I can upload that file as well, it could contain more information.

I used the Display Driver Uninstaller to uninstall NVIDIA. Windows Automatically reinstalled the drivers, so far I have not had another blue screen, but it hasn't been very long. Thank you, I'm really hopeful that was the solution, I was worried my hardware would need to be replaced.

The tests I ran were just the tests that were available through my BIOS, I cant remember them specifically, I think there were about three different tests.

EDIT

Sorry, I spoke too soon, I'm still blue screening, Windows is crashing before it can start up.

Tyrejj, Oct 26, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    The MEMORY.dmp file will every time be overwritten when you get a BSOD, this so these files won't take too much space as they'll get very large.
    It won't be needed to upload them, I have enough with minidumps *Wink
    The memory.dmp file is mostly used to find out how it is going wrong, but I am not yet familiair with that stuff. Thus is the what caused it part for me the most important what is usually in the minidumps founded.

I was asking about the tests, because some crashes might refer to hardware problems, specific the memory.

Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

7. Tyrejj Win User
    Thank you, Memtest86+ has just completed its 11th pass and has found no errors.

I have also noticed though that under cores it says I have one active core and one core total, my processor has two cores. This struck me as weird, will this affect the result of my test? I don't know if something was set wrong and I need to try this again or if this might indicate a problem.

I was also asking about the MEMORY.dmp file because mine seems large, it's about 500,000 KB.

Tyrejj, Oct 28, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

I don't think so. If I am correct, it could be changeable in the BIOS settings.

That is a normal size for a memory.dmp file.

9. Tyrejj Win User
    Oh ok, I just wanted to make sure. Should I keep the test running and wait for an error?

Tyrejj, Oct 28, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Isn't needed as memtest has completed 11 passes.
    Please note in the BIOS the voltage and frequency of the memory and make sure it is compatible for both the memory and motherboard, also post them so I can check it.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU and cooling system.How to fill in your system specs:

11. Tyrejj Win User
    Ok, I've filled in my system specs, I didn't fill in cooling, I only have the fan cooling that was built into my system so I wasn't sure how to fill it in.

My memory is DDR3, it's voltage is 1.50 V and it's frequency is 800 MHz. My motherboard is compatible with DDR3 RAM up to 1066 MHz.

Tyrejj, Oct 29, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    Please set the frequency up to 1066Mhz

13. Tyrejj Win User

My system is a pre built Dell, so my BIOS is locked. I haven't been able to find a way to get around that.

Tyrejj, Oct 29, 2015
  14. axe0 New Member
    OK, no problem, then we know for sure the BIOS settings aren't the problem.

If you had meanwhile BSOD's, just run the DM Log Collector tool again, upload the zip file and I'll take a look at it *Smile

15. Tyrejj Win User
    Ok, I haven't been using that computer enough right now to provide more dump files. Also I think my settings for creating dump files were wrong, which could be why I only had four, I've corrected the settings and I'll work on collecting more minidumps. Thank you Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages :)

Tyrejj, Oct 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD Varied

2. Frequent Varying BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Varying BSODs: Hello!I've recently been dealing with quite a few BSODs and I have been monitoring and logging all the ones that I've discovered and figured it was best to ask here for any assistance.Listed below are all the BSODs I've occurred over the past week or...
  3. Frequent Varying BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Varying BSODs: Hello!I've recently been dealing with quite a few BSODs and I have been monitoring and logging all the ones that I've discovered and figured it was best to ask here for any assistance.Listed below are all the BSODs I've occurred over the past week or...
  4. Frequent Varying BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frequent and varied BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent and varied BSODs: For the last couple of months, I've been receiving random BSODs such as:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALDRIVER_OVERRUN_STACK_BUFFERSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONAnd so on.I've tried with fresh Window installation, disabling drivers, updating them. I've tried sfc...
  6. Frequent and varied BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent and varied BSODs: For the last couple of months, I've been receiving random BSODs such as:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALDRIVER_OVERRUN_STACK_BUFFERSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONAnd so on.I've tried with fresh Window installation, disabling drivers, updating them. I've tried sfc...
  7. Frequent BSODs that vary by error every time

Frequent BSODs that vary by error every time: This has been going on for quite a while, I reinstalled OS, replaced OS drive, ran Memtest86+ twice with 0 errors, not sure what to do now. I've attached the minidumps for my 3 most recent crashes. Any help?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvlkeXYpyZj72SgpUQ6VXA5PHw09?e=uOFXD5...
  8. Frequent (and varied) BSOD's

Frequent (and varied) BSOD's: For a month now, my computer has frequently (At least twice a day) been soft-locking up (IE everything pauses for a couple seconds as I frantically try and do something, and then everything happening at once at the end of it). Just a several hours ago my computer BSOD'ed to...
  9. Frequent BSOD with varying errors

Frequent BSOD with varying errors: Hello, I am experiencing frequent BSOD errors while using my desktop running Windows 10. Most frequently the error is a Kernel_Security_Check_Failure however I have also seen "IQR Not Less or Equal" and "KMode exception not handled". None of these error codes are ever...
  10. Regular BSOD with varying error messages

Regular BSOD with varying error messages: Hi I get Blue Screen Of Death crashes on a regular basis. When I livestream gameplay with Streamlabs OBS, I can be 85% sure to have a crash in the first about 90 minutes. However, after that first crash I can be pretty sure not to have one afterwards, even though I play and...