Windows 10: Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.

Discus and support Frequent BSOD's with different error codes. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having frequent BSODs. Different errors each time. Common errors are irql_not_less_or_equal, system_service_exception,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bhuvanesh P, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.

I have been having frequent BSODs. Different errors each time. Common errors are irql_not_less_or_equal, system_service_exception, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Sometimes it is accompanied by ntoskrnl.exe failed. I have updated all the drivers, ran all tests from the forums and no errors were found. What should I do ? Ran all hardware tests too still no error.

:)

Bhuvanesh P, Feb 23, 2024

2. BSOD with differents error code

hi, im just finished all these steps, but after the restart suddenly my pc is having another BSOD with error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. This is not the first time it happens, before this, im trying a several guide to fix my BSOD, whenever i finished
    it, it seems like my pc having another BSOD with different error code. Here's the new minidump files :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12XpiqTZne3i3foGhQ7C8gLHeF6IRwoqB/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for ur response

Theotherule, Feb 23, 2024
  3. philc43 Win User
    BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Frequent BSOD's with different error codes. :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Here you go, the HD tune scans, did memtest but after 1.5hrs only one pass had been finished so will leave it on tonight again for more passes.

shinigami8671, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.

1. Frequent BSOD's with different error codes. - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD's different

2. Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.: I have been having frequent BSODs. Different errors each time. Common errors are irql_not_less_or_equal, system_service_exception, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Sometimes it is accompanied by ntoskrnl.exe failed. I have updated all the drivers, ran all tests from the forums...
  3. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with different stop codes: I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour after I had downloaded some apps - Avast Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Blue Screen Viewer, Mega.nz, Nvidia GeForce Experience,...
  4. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs with different stop codes: I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour after I had downloaded some apps - Avast Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Blue Screen Viewer, Mega.nz, Nvidia GeForce Experience,...
  5. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Getting BSOD with different codes frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD with different codes frequently: Hi, I am getting the BSOD issues which is very annoying. Can you please help me to fix this issue. I am providing you the minidumps files, system info and specification files so you can identify the problem with my pc. Moreover, I also run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and...
  7. Frequent BSOD with different error code

Frequent BSOD with different error code: Hi ! Since I build this computer1 year ago, I had random BSOD like every month. But recently it became more common like everyday. The errors that often appears are : -IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY -DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I have...
  8. Frequent BSOD and each time a different error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD and each time a different error code: I recently updated windows to 1903 10.0.18362 and now after one week I am facing a lot of BSOD. I have reset windows but still I get the BSOD. Sometimes I am not even able to get into windows as it automatically goes into automatic repair. But somehow after many attempts I...
  9. Getting BSOD frequently in different codes

Getting BSOD frequently in different codes: Hey, I recently upgraded my system with Intel 660P 512GB and 2 sticks of Corsair Vengeance 8GB and performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro, since then I've been getting blue screens in different error codes. Run memory diagnostic tool and the free version of memtest86 a...
  10. Frequent BSODs with different errors

Frequent BSODs with different errors: Hi everyone. I've been having these random BSODs randomly and have been in and out of repair shops with my laptop and still couldn't figure out what's been causing them. I already had it reformatted because the repair guy told me it was probably a virus or a jumbled registry...