Windows 10: Frequent BSODs with different errors

Discus and support Frequent BSODs with different errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I've been having these random BSODs randomly and have been in and out of repair shops with my laptop and still couldn't figure out what's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 13urning, Jun 15, 2017.

1. 13urning Win User

Frequent BSODs with different errors

Hi everyone. I've been having these random BSODs randomly and have been in and out of repair shops with my laptop and still couldn't figure out what's been causing them. I already had it reformatted because the repair guy told me it was probably a virus or a jumbled registry keys and the moment I got it home and played Dota 2 for 2 hours while in game my screen suddenly froze and the sound froze too like it became buzzing sounds ("drrrrrrrrr") then it continued on to a BSOD with an error of whea_uncorrectable_error then after it restarted I had it idle for 30mins then another BSOD occured with an error of irql_not_less_or_equal.

The following day I decided to play Payday 2 with friends but while in game i can hear my friends voice on discord freezing again becoming buzzing sounds for some seconds and losing their audio on discord and have to disconnect and reconnect on discord to hear their voices again. This occurs for every 10mins or until it BSODs but this time I noticed that before going BSOD some apps were crashing i.e discord,opera browser etc. the last one that seems to crash was Steam before it BSOD with an error of page fault in non paged area. This already happened to me 4 times already this day and 7-9 times already since reformatting which was 2days ago.

Is this a hardware issue? What should I do to know whats causing it? Am I looking at a RAM issue maybe? Or an SSD issue?

Previous issues:
    Had to replace the laptop's lcd because it got accidentally hit from the back of the screen.

My Specs:
    Model: MSI Apache pro GE62
    Graphics: Nvidia GTX970m 2gb
    Memory: 8gb RAM Hyundai Electronics

Thank you for taking the time to read. Any help is appreciated. Sorry I am not that wise about computers.

:)

13urning, Jun 15, 2017

2. Multiple BSODs with differen't errors

I uninstalled AVIRA as suggested and ran the verifier for another 24 hours. There were no crashes so I turned the verifier off, reinstalled the bluetooth drivers and the computer ran fine for a day. The crashing has started again today to the point where
    I cant even get to the log in screen. I will post any new minidumps when I make it to the desktop.

Computer runs in safemode but there are no new minidumps past 11/07/16 to upload.

Thanks,

Lewis

LewisLight74, Jun 15, 2017
  3. Multiple BSODs with differen't errors

I left the computer on overnight running the verifier and when I came to it this morning it had frozen with no BSOD or minidump. Should I continue running the verifier?

Thanks,

Lewis

LewisLight74, Jun 15, 2017
  4. Frequent BSODs with different errors

There are many different bugchecks in the dumpfiles.

The cause for different error codes are usually hardware and lower level problems.

U should begin with:

Frequent BSODs with different errors [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, Jun 19, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    Please update........what is the status of your bsod?

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Frequent BSODs with different errors

1. Frequent BSODs with different errors - Similar Threads - Frequent BSODs different

2. Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.: I have been having frequent BSODs. Different errors each time. Common errors are irql_not_less_or_equal, system_service_exception, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Sometimes it is accompanied by ntoskrnl.exe failed. I have updated all the drivers, ran all tests from the forums...
  3. Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.: I have been having frequent BSODs. Different errors each time. Common errors are irql_not_less_or_equal, system_service_exception, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Sometimes it is accompanied by ntoskrnl.exe failed. I have updated all the drivers, ran all tests from the forums...
  4. Frequent BSODs with several different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with several different errors: Hello. I've been having trouble with my machine for the past few weeks now, getting freezes in applications sometimes and experiencing plenty of BSOD's, surprisingly all of them having a different error message every time. I ran a Memtest but it didn't find anything wrong...
  5. Frequent BSODs with several different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs with several different errors: Hello. I've been having trouble with my machine for the past few weeks now, getting freezes in applications sometimes and experiencing plenty of BSOD's, surprisingly all of them having a different error message every time. I ran a Memtest but it didn't find anything wrong...
  6. Frequent BSODs with several different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Frequent BSOD with different error code

Frequent BSOD with different error code: Hi ! Since I build this computer1 year ago, I had random BSOD like every month. But recently it became more common like everyday. The errors that often appears are : -IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY -DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I have...
  8. Frequent BSOD, several different error messages

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frequent BSOD, several different error messages: My system has been experiencing frequent BSOD for the last several weeks. Several different messages occur: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (FLTMGR.SYS) APC INDEX MISMATCH Latest Minidump Files are from a month ago. Can't find...
  9. Frequent Random BSODs with different Errors

Frequent Random BSODs with different Errors: Hi, I've posted here before in regards to my BSOD issue, which seemed to have resolved, but now, it appears to be happening quire frequently. In the last week, I've had about 5 BSOD, each with different errors. - BAD_POOL_HEADER - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -...
  10. Frequent BSODs with different causes

Frequent BSODs with different causes: https://i.imgur.com/AO6BgPk.png Picture with general error names Attachment 79858 50368