Windows 10: Frequent BSODs

Discus and support Frequent BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been getting BSODs fairly frequently (once a week at times). Sometimes it would crash when I'm playing a game, sometimes when I'm just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mizu, Apr 17, 2016.

1. mizu Win User

Frequent BSODs

Hello,

I have been getting BSODs fairly frequently (once a week at times). Sometimes it would crash when I'm playing a game, sometimes when I'm just browsing the internet and the last time it crashed was when I exited out of a youtube video that was playing in full screen. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Attachment 75351

:)

2. Alan B Win User

Continuously receiving different Blue Screen of Death

Frequent and different BSODs is something frequently caused by faulty RAM memory.

Alan B, Apr 17, 2016
  3. Frequent BSODs, memory diagnostic also BSODs

Please upload a copy of the latest dump file to your OneDrive and post a link here.

Create a system restore point before doing anything else. Select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+S and type Create a restore point. Click the
    Best Match at the top of the dropdown menu and click the
    Create
    button.

Are you using an ethernet cable or wireless to connect your computer to the router? An ethernet cable connection is faster and more reliable for large downloads. An ethernet cable is an inexpensive purchase.

Connect to a mains electricity supply if your computer is a laptop.

Disable your anti-virus and firewall whilst upgrading.

I suggest you download the Windows 10 Media creation tool ISO and do an In-place upgrade.

Download the updated Windows 10 Media creation Tool:

Download Windows 10

How to download an ISO using Media creation Tool:

Download Windows 10 ISO File

How to perform an In Place upgrade using Method 1:

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

Please restart your computer and allow 20 minutes for the system to run before uploading information required to help me investigate your problem. When examining Event Viewer log files many, not all, problems show in the period immediately after
    the computer has been booted.

Please provide an updated copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32 and click OK
    . Place the cursor on System Summary. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located. Click Save.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file.
    The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for the file
    to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. If the report is in a language other than English, please state the language.

Gerry C J Cornell, Apr 17, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Frequent BSODs

All 3 dumps point to Netwtw02.sys as the cause. This belongs to:

Intel(R) Wireless Adapter Driver for Windows 10 - 64 Bit

Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwtw02.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Netwtw02.sys Probably caused by : Netwtw02.sys ( Netwtw02+ad4f6 ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- 0: kd> lmvm Netwtw02 start end module name fffff800`21120000 fffff800`217bb000 Netwtw02 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: Netwtw02.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Netwtw02.sys Image name: Netwtw02.sys Timestamp: Wed Dec 30 11:18:07 2015 (568403BF) CheckSum: 00673322 ImageSize: 0069B000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Try rolling back the driver to the previous version if available from Device Manager.

I also see a
    here: Download Network Adapter Driver for Windows® 10

Ztruker, Apr 17, 2016
  5. mizu Win User
    Thanks for the response. I tried to update the driver but got a "cannot install driver(s). no intel adapters are present in this computer.". I will try rolling back the driver like you suggested.

6. mizu Win User
    Hello,

I just got another BSOD which I think is still caused by the adapter (my internet suddenly stopped working and shortly after, the BSOD happened). I've rolled back my driver as suggested and it won't let me update it like I said in my previous post.

Attachment 76530

I believe my previous logs are in the file too (I don't know how to delete them, sorry) so you can just ignore those if you want.

7. Ztruker Win User
    Same failure as before.

Open Device Manager, expand Network Adapters. Take a screen capture of the Device Manager window and post here please.

Next, double click on the Wireless device to open it's properties and click on the Details tab. In the Property drop down, select Hardware IDs. Screen capture that window and post image here also please.

What is the full model number of the HP Envy laptop?

Ztruker, Apr 24, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

Frequent BSODs

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.
    Code: 127.0.0.1 3dns.adobe.com 3dns-1.adobe.com 3dns-2.adobe.com 3dns-3.adobe.com 3dns-4.adobe.com activate.adobe.com activate-sea.adobe.com activate-sjc0.adobe.com activate.wip.adobe.com127.0.0.1 activate.wip1.adobe.com activate.wip2.adobe.com activate.wip3.adobe.com activate.wip4.adobe.com adobe-dns.adobe.com adobe-dns-1.adobe.com adobe-dns-2.adobe.com adobe-dns-3.adobe.com adobe-dns-4.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 adobeereg.com practivate.adobe practivate.adobe.com practivate.adobe.newoa practivate.adobe.ntp practivate.adobe.ipp ereg.adobe.com ereg.wip.adobe.com ereg.wip1.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 ereg.wip2.adobe.com ereg.wip3.adobe.com ereg.wip4.adobe.com hl2rcv.adobe.com wip.adobe.com wip1.adobe.com wip2.adobe.com wip3.adobe.com wip4.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 www.adobeereg.com wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com www.wip.adobe.com www.wip1.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 www.wip2.adobe.com www.wip3.adobe.com www.wip4.adobe.com wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com crl.verisign.net CRL.VERISIGN.NET ood.opsource.net[/quote]

9. mizu Win User
    Attachment 76734Attachment 76735

And the model name should be HP ENVY Notebook 15-ae178ca (touch)

[/quote] Sorry it's been removed.

10. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 25, 2016
  11. mizu Win User
Thema:

Frequent BSODs

1. Frequent BSODs - Similar Threads - Frequent BSODs

2. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...
  3. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...
  4. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frequent BSODs and haven't found a solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs and haven't found a solution.: I've been getting very frequent bsods, especially when I load up intensive games like helldivers 2 and r6. It crashes when using any application and it crashes at random times. It crashes faster when I load intensive applications though. I have ran sfc /scannow, memory...
  6. Frequent BSODs and haven't found a solution.

Frequent BSODs and haven't found a solution.: I've been getting very frequent bsods, especially when I load up intensive games like helldivers 2 and r6. It crashes when using any application and it crashes at random times. It crashes faster when I load intensive applications though. I have ran sfc /scannow, memory...
  7. Frequent Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Intermittent BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XfIrCSysB1a6_o4T4MwdNzleoy4ipsaH/view?usp=sharingMinidumps for last 5 crashes linked, I believe all while running Driver Verifier. I have had other error codes in the past but the minidumps have been overwritten Secure kernel error, Page fault...
  8. Frequent Intermittent BSOD

Frequent Intermittent BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XfIrCSysB1a6_o4T4MwdNzleoy4ipsaH/view?usp=sharingMinidumps for last 5 crashes linked, I believe all while running Driver Verifier. I have had other error codes in the past but the minidumps have been overwritten Secure kernel error, Page fault...
  9. Random and Frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random and Frequent BSOD: I get a random BSOD error message throughout the day and I can’t figure out what the issue is. It’s like it cycles through different errors each time it happens. The only time I don’t get a BSOD is when I’m playing FiveM, GTAV RP. I could play that for hours upon hours and...
  10. Random and Frequent BSOD

Random and Frequent BSOD: I get a random BSOD error message throughout the day and I can’t figure out what the issue is. It’s like it cycles through different errors each time it happens. The only time I don’t get a BSOD is when I’m playing FiveM, GTAV RP. I could play that for hours upon hours and...